Page 438 of 438 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438
Results 10,926 to 10,933 of 10933

Thread: Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce720 View Post
    The only thing though is if Ash does battle them and get the Dragonium-Z next episode then that would mean or at the very least imply that Ash is getting a Dragon type pokemon soon, because right now he doesn't have a Dragon type pokemon or a pokemon that currently knows a Dragon type move on it's current move set, so it wouldn't make that much sense for Ash to get Dragonium-Z right now if he wasn't going to have some way of using soon.

Of course there is always the possibility that even if Ash does battle Totem Kommo-o, that it doesn't wind up giving him a Dragonium-Z, or there is also the possibility that for whatever reason Ash doesn't even battle Totem Kommo-o in the next episode.
    not to mention it would be cheap as heck. Pikachu is the only pokemon he has that can take something like that on, and even that's pushing it. It's probably weakened from fighting Silvally, and then of course there's the possibility Solgaleo could charge it to show off it's new power if it tries to hurt anyone, but having a legendary take out a totem doesn't sit well with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonhart View Post
    Given that Hapu specializes in Ground-types, which are immune to Electric-type attacks, Pikachu would have his work cut out for him if he was the star in said battle. He would still win due to plot, but I feel that Nyabby deserves a major victory soon more than Pikachu does.
    Well it just spam Quick Attack and Iron Tail plus the Z-moves of those types. Also Ash will probably think of some unconventional strategy involving Pikachu's electric moves. Now for Nyabby/Litten their save his moment in the spotlight for some other battle like Nanu since they can use its history with Alolan Perian to add some tension during the battle.
    3DS FC(X/Moon): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y/Sun): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

He's nowhere near ready to beat Totem Kommo-o. It's meant to be the last/semi-last Trial for a reason.
    It'd just be annoying to see him take down Totem Kommo-o then see him struggle against a different Totem later on.
    Plus it'd be even more annoying to see him obtain Dragonium so early when he doesn't even have Firium for poor Litten!! Solganium I'm fine with as it's important to the plot... but will we be stuck with a useless Dragonium for an unknown amount of episodes much like the TRio's Darknium? Especially if     Spoiler:- spoiler:
    to be his Dragon
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce720 View Post
    The only thing though is if Ash does battle them and get the Dragonium-Z next episode then that would mean or at the very least imply that Ash is getting a Dragon type pokemon soon, because right now he doesn't have a Dragon type pokemon or a pokemon that currently knows a Dragon type move on it's current move set, so it wouldn't make that much sense for Ash to get Dragonium-Z right now if he wasn't going to have some way of using soon.

Of course there is always the possibility that even if Ash does battle Totem Kommo-o, that it doesn't wind up giving him a Dragonium-Z, or there is also the possibility that for whatever reason Ash doesn't even battle Totem Kommo-o in the next episode.
    I am gonna laugh my Ash off if Kommo-o gives Ash Fightinium Z instead.
    My Friend Code: 4098-4422-2793 Add me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    He's nowhere near ready to beat Totem Kommo-o. It's meant to be the last/semi-last Trial for a reason.
    They can shift things around, they've done it before.

It'd just be annoying to see him take down Totem Kommo-o then see him struggle against a different Totem later on.
    Or Solgaleo knocks it unconscious to prove it's ready to take everyone into Ultra Space, granted it does still cheapen Ash getting a Z-crystal from it.

This is assuming it gets back up from what Silvally did of course, but that too makes things worse.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; Today at 12:18 AM.

I suppose we could get a team effort Totem face-off, or we could finally see Kukui's Pokemon in action.

I would be interested if Kiawe got involved though, giving him a reason to be granted Dragonium Z for his Turtonator (it would be cool if he wasn't inactive the whole arc).

So I have just thought about something that's actually really peeved me, ROWLET only has THREE moves? After 47 fking episodes, Rowlett never learned a new move. That is an embarrassment tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajas View Post
    So I have just thought about something that's actually really peeved me, ROWLET only has THREE moves? After 47 fking episodes, Rowlett never learned a new move. That is an embarrassment tbh.
    Right?! I hope they're saving a new move for a potential upcoming evolution episode because this is getting ridiculous. Even if it evolves in episode 54, it would have spent literally 50 episodes with the same moveset.

Page 438 of 438 FirstFirst ... 338388428434435436437438