Page 2 of 168 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

I think the only way he doesn't get a full team is if he rotates with his Oak'd mon, especially for if he creates the league in Alola.

Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    I am also sharing the opinion that he won't catch a full team of Pokemon as he won't travel much and compete in a League. I personally don't think he will catch more that he will catch more than three Pokemon. He will have the Rotomdex along with his adventures and will ride the Pokeride Sharpedo very often.
    I somehow doubt that Ash will spend more than two years without catching new Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America X View Post
    I somehow doubt that Ash will spend more than two years without catching new Pokemon.
    Excuse me, when did I say that? I said he will catch less Pokemon.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

DeviantArt

I am also sharing the opinion that he won't catch a full team of Pokemon as he won't travel much and compete in a League. I personally don't think he will catch more that he will catch more than three Pokemon. He will have the Rotomdex along with his adventures and will ride the Pokeride Sharpedo very often.
    The latest Sun and Moon (game) trailer talks about a League being built in Alola, so...

Not to mention, Ash is still going to travel. You really think they'll just keep him on that one island?
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

It's lit with Litten!

The Hype Train has arrived at its destination: The Alola Region!

Pokémon Sun Team:

Spoiler:- Team:

Quote Originally Posted by clbgolden12 View Post
    The latest Sun and Moon (game) trailer talks about a League being built in Alola, so...

Not to mention, Ash is still going to travel. You really think they'll just keep him on that one island?
    I wonder how a League will fit the school anime.
    A match made in heaven!

DeviantArt

Ash learns stuff, Ash goes around and builds a League with his new school knowledge! New Alola League! Now time for the awesome creator to use his powerful Pokemon to become the first Champion of Alola!

And then he loses his own League.
    "I should probably be writing that Sun and Moon fanfiction rather than wasting my time on these forums." - SkittleBox, every day of her life.

Quote Originally Posted by SkittleBox View Post
    Ash learns stuff, Ash goes around and builds a League with his new school knowledge! New Alola League! Now time for the awesome creator to use his powerful Pokemon to become the first Champion of Alola!

And then he loses his own League.
    After an extremely tactical and prolonged battle losing to a Charizard so his journey comes full circle and a gag.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    After an extremely tactical and prolonged battle losing to a Charizard so his journey comes full circle and a gag.
    inb4 Greninja came back to help Ash win and this happened we've really come full circle haha funny look an old gag plz laugh

*ahem*

If Ash ends up making the League the League arc better be good.
    "I should probably be writing that Sun and Moon fanfiction rather than wasting my time on these forums." - SkittleBox, every day of her life.

What Skittlebox said, or since it'll be the first League tournament in Alola all the students are invited to compete.
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

It's lit with Litten!

The Hype Train has arrived at its destination: The Alola Region!

Pokémon Sun Team:

Spoiler:- Team:

Quote Originally Posted by clbgolden12 View Post
    What Skittlebox said, or since it'll be the first League tournament in Alola all the students are invited to compete.
    Maybe. Actually I really want a League, as I personally feel a series without a League will be poor.
    A match made in heaven!

DeviantArt

At this point, I just want to see Ash get Rowlet (which hopefully the first poster is telling of that) and all I want of Rowlet is for it to eventually evolve into Decidueye and become a powerhouse. A) It's about time for a grass starter to shine, especially since the last starters to be Ash's aces were Blazenape and Ash-Greninja, B) just out of personal reasons...that Ghost typing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    At this point, I just want to see Ash get Rowlet (which hopefully the first poster is telling of that) and all I want of Rowlet is for it to eventually evolve into Decidueye and become a powerhouse. A) It's about time for a grass starter to shine, especially since the last starters to be Ash's aces were Blazenape and Ash-Greninja, B) just out of personal reasons...that Ghost typing though.
    And add the fact that Ash hasn't caught a Ghost Type Pokemon yet. I really want to see him get all the types he hasn't gotten yet this series.

Ok people need to calm down with this school stuff. Ash isn't gonna just sit at a school for two years. They are gonna be going out and seeing Kalos and Ash is most likely gonna take on the Alolan Trial which he's not gonna do from the school and he needs pokemon for that cuz he's still gonna have to battle the Kahuna's and the Totem Pokemon.

He needs at least three considering that's what the Kahuna's have but even then they are all gonna have different pokemon so he's gonna need a diverse team.

I think for the first 20 to 30 episodes though he'll only have like 3 or 4 pokemon to start including Pikachu. Pikachu, Rowlet, Rockruff, and maybe Litten. Later on he can get Whimpod and something like Mudbray since it seems like they are going full steam ahead with the riding pokemon in the anime and a Mudsdale would be awesome for him.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mystic9899 View Post
    i mean pikachu has an exclusive z-move so he might use that later down the road
    Obviously Pikachu will use it's exclusive z-move in the future but I'm talking about other Pokemon with exclusive z-moves being potential captures no matter what Gen. their from.

I think the only way he doesn't get a full team is if he rotates with his Oak'd mon, especially for if he creates the league in Alola.
    I'm not sure evening that would get Oak'd mons to be rotated in Alola unless that they can showcase something related to this Gen. like z-moves.

What about Sceptile?

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ok people need to calm down with this school stuff. Ash isn't gonna just sit at a school for two years. They are gonna be going out and seeing Kalos and Ash is most likely gonna take on the Alolan Trial which he's not gonna do from the school and he needs pokemon for that cuz he's still gonna have to battle the Kahuna's and the Totem Pokemon.

He needs at least three considering that's what the Kahuna's have but even then they are all gonna have different pokemon so he's gonna need a diverse team.

I think for the first 20 to 30 episodes though he'll only have like 3 or 4 pokemon to start including Pikachu. Pikachu, Rowlet, Rockruff, and maybe Litten. Later on he can get Whimpod and something like Mudbray since it seems like they are going full steam ahead with the riding pokemon in the anime and a Mudsdale would be awesome for him.
    But riding Pokemon are supposed to be separate from on hand party so that won't factor in Mudbray's capture.
    3DS FC(X/Moon): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y/Sun): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Will rotom dex be a membet of ash team or no? Anyway i expected and the end of the series "releases" this dex. I cant wait for this :P
    Also i hope rowlet be the powerhouse of the region, too. i expect a alola mon for ash, but there arent many options.Diglet,vulpix, sandsdrew for example, but...

Forget that, we've had Sceptile. Decidueye, for sure as it's a ghost type, but I want the main star of SM Ash Pokemons to be Pikachu.

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    Obviously Pikachu will use it's exclusive z-move in the future but I'm talking about other Pokemon with exclusive z-moves being potential captures no matter what Gen. their from.

I'm not sure evening that would get Oak'd mons to be rotated in Alola unless that they can showcase something related to this Gen. like z-moves.

What about Sceptile?

But riding Pokemon are supposed to be separate from on hand party so that won't factor in Mudbray's capture.
    And yet Kiawe has been shown a lot with that Charizard, even when it isn't even flying him somewhere. I would assume that's his pokemon at this point.

And you can use a pokemon for riding situations even if you own it. It doesn't really make sense to call a Charizard or Mudsdale if you already own one for instance.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Man I hope Rowlet fully evolves. I want to see Decidueye in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Wonder how many pokemon Ash will catch. There was a bunch of speculation over XY and he only ended up with five (and went home with three )
    I think he will catch 6-7( no releases nor trainings), since he went home with only 3 new. Sun and Moon could redeem XY's catch-rate
    Last edited by CMButch; 29th October 2016 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    I don't think he'll get a full team.

I don't really like it, but Litten seems kinda likely.

Wimpod would be really cool because well... that final evo is well.. yeah.
    He will, there is league so he has locked 5 Pokemon + Pikachu up already.

Ash:
    Rowlet > Dartrix > Decidueye
    Litten > Torracat
    Grubbin > Charjabug > Vikavolt or Wimpod line
    Mudsbray > Mudsdale or Sandygast > Pallosand (Since Pokeriding is a thing i think Ash will get Mudsdale, but i prefer Pallosand since that gives him a new type)

Mallow:
    Bounsweet > Steenee > Tsareena
    Fomantis - Lurantis
    Comfey

Kiawe:
    Turtonator
    Charizard
    Cubone > Alolan Marowak

Lana
    Popplio > Brionne > Primarina
    Pyukumuku

Sophocles
    Togedemaru
    Alolan Raichu

James:
    Bewear
    Oricorio (Sensu) (Rivalry with Decidueye)

Jessie:
    Salandit (Evolved)
    Mimikyu (Rivalry with Pikachu)

I put Hau in, since we we can see him appear in the future as a rival.
    Hau:
    Litten > Torracat > Incineroar
    Alolan Raichu (Shiny)
    Drampa
    Passimian
    Rimbombe
    Lycanrock (Midnight)
    Last edited by nickdt; 29th October 2016 at 12:01 PM.
    My Friend Code: 4098-4422-2793 Add me.

Excuse me, when did I say that? I said he will catch less Pokemon.
    You said that you think that he won't catch more than three pokemon.He is probably gonna catch 3 pokemon in the first few months of the series itself so basically you just said that he won't catch any new pokemon for the next 2 years after that unless you think they are gonna really space out his captures.

Forget that, we've had Sceptile. Decidueye, for sure as it's a ghost type, but I want the main star of SM Ash Pokemons to be Pikachu.
    Pikachu is pretty much the secondary star in every region.Don't see why it has to be the main star while the other pokemon who only get one generation need the time to shine more.
    Last edited by Captain America X; 29th October 2016 at 1:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America X View Post
    You said that you think that he won't catch more than three pokemon.He is probably gonna catch 3 pokemon in the first few months of the series itself so basically you just said that he won't catch any new pokemon for the next 2 years after that unless you think they are gonna really space out his captures.

Pikachu is pretty much the secondary star in every region.Don't see why it has to be the main star while the other pokemon who only get one generation need the time to shine more.
    There is absolutely no confirmation that Ash is going to catch 3 Pokemon in the first few months of the SM series, though.
    A match made in heaven!

DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    What about Sceptile?
    Well since Sceptile. Like Ash has had two fire starter aces, Charizard and Infernape, it'd be nice if Decidueye can be a second grass type powerhouse ace, especially with its ghost typing and archer theme being unique.

Maybe if Ash gets both Rowlet and Litten, we'll see a reverse of DP? Back then, Infernape was the ace but Torterra also played its part in the team (well mostly when it was unevolved) so in Sun & Moon, maybe Decidueye can be Ash's regional ace (besides Pikachu) but a potential Incineroar can still be a solid member as well.

There is absolutely no confirmation that Ash is going to catch 3 Pokemon in the first few months of the SM series, though.
    No confirmation but so far it seems that he is already pretty much confirmed to catch at least Litten and Rowlet considering he is the only person at this point who could logically catch them since the other main characters already have their own main pokemon .So that's two down already.

So what your saying is you expect Ash to go through at least a year without catching Pokemon and then go another year without catching pokemon?

Page 2 of 168 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast