Page 3 of 409 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Captain America X View Post
    No confirmation but so far it seems that he is already pretty much confirmed to catch at least Litten and Rowlet considering he is the only person at this point who could logically catch them since the other main characters already have their own main pokemon .So that's two down already.

So what your saying is you expect Ash to go through at least a year without catching Pokemon and then go another year without catching pokemon?
    It is pretty much confirmed that he is catching Rowlet and Litten but it not confirmed when he will catch them. He might take time to catch them. I think the Z-move arc where he will get the Z-ring from Tapu Koko and master the Z-move will happen before he catches any Pokemon.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    It is pretty much confirmed that he is catching Rowlet and Litten but it not confirmed when he will catch them. He might take time to catch them. I think the Z-move arc where he will get the Z-ring from Tapu Koko and master the Z-move will happen before he catches any Pokemon.
    And the bolded seem to be from the next few episodes which iirc is 2 one hour specials,they already said that he easily masters Z-moves so it will be a very very short arc.I somehow doubt it would take months for him to catch his first two Pokemon.Especially when they are important because they are starters.

I think in November he will watch Litten(2nd episode) and Rowlet(fourth episode), so that's in November.
    Pikipeck(December or January )

Yeah, the starters will join him pretty quickly.
    I still stand by what I said about Litten being his very first Alolan capture though. It's been featured way more than Rowlet in the trailers.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

And the bolded seem to be from the next few episodes which iirc is 2 one hour specials,they already said that he easily masters Z-moves so it will be a very very short arc.I somehow doubt it would take months for him to catch his first two Pokemon.Especially when they are important because they are starters.
    Well we have to wait and see how long the Z-move arc goes on. I am interested to see how Ash and Pikachu master the Z-move.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Well we have to wait and see how long the Z-move arc goes on. I am interested to see how Ash and Pikachu master the Z-move.
    They already said that Ash and Pikachu are able to use it already.I don't see this lasting long.

They already said that Ash and Pikachu are able to use it already.I don't see this lasting long.
    But they've to first get the Z-ring from Tapu Koko, don't they? That could take some time. Plus based on what I saw in the trailers, Kiawe probably has a Z-move before Ash has. I think Ash will first see Kiawe using a Z-move.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

But they've to first get the Z-ring from Tapu Koko, don't they? That could take some time. Plus based on what I saw in the trailers, Kiawe probably has a Z-move before Ash has. I think Ash will first see Kiawe using a Z-move.
    Ash will master Pikachu's Z-move probably within the first four episodes, if not first two.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Ash will master Pikachu's Z-move probably within the first four episodes, if not first two.
    Maybe, but I'm pretty much sure that Kiawe will have a Z-move before Ash has.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

This event is most likely gonna take place in that 1 hour special during the premiere.Also the location of Kiawe using his Z-Move in the preview is the same place Ash does it so it probably happens in the next episode.So overall it pretty much is gonna take 2-3 weeks

Pikachu (Although, Alolan Raichu would be awesome)
    Incineroar
    Dicidueye
    Tucanpokémon
    Minior
    Crablawler
    Last edited by Sarefan; 29th October 2016 at 2:35 PM.

Banner made by me.(With my epic paint skills)
    Current Status Sarefan:

• Trials Completed: 7
    • Grand Trials Completed: 4
    • Exploring Alola and training my Team
    • Current team: Decidueye, Lycanrock, Salazzle, Golisopod, Kommo-o, Ninetails.
      Reserves: Vikavolt, Mudsdale, Turtonator
    "A champion is someone who gets up when he can't.
    Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat..."
    -- Sarefan

Quote Originally Posted by Sarefan View Post
    Pikachu (Although, Alolan Raichu would be awesome)
    Incineroar
    Dicidueye
    Tucanpokémon
    Minior
    Crablawler
    I also want ash's pikachu to evolve into alolan raichu... that would a nice change in his team..
    But i don't think it will happen ever..

Also i want jangmoo to be caught by ash... but this time it should be handled better... all the dragons caught by ash just didn't worked well!!

Pikachu
    Incineroar
    Dicidueye
    Wimpod
    Cosmog
    Alolan Sandshrew
    Pikipek

Quote Originally Posted by Shivam27195 View Post
    I also want ash's pikachu to evolve into alolan raichu... that would a nice change in his team..
    But i don't think it will happen ever..

Also i want jangmoo to be caught by ash... but this time it should be handled better... all the dragons caught by ash just didn't worked well!!
    Ash's Pikachu will never evolve in the Anime. They are together the iconic figures of the Pokemon Anime.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Ash's Pikachu will never evolve in the Anime. They are together the iconic figures of the Pokemon Anime.
    Lol!! I wonder why so many people want ash to be replaced by some other character!!
    ~Banner made by SATOMINE NIGHT~

Maybe if Hau appears, in the games he has a Pichu. Maybe we can see his Pichu and Ash's Pikachu get into a rivalry of some sort. It becomes Pikachu VS Pikachu, then it becomes Pikachu VS Alolan Raichu.
    "I should probably be writing that Sun and Moon fanfiction rather than wasting my time on these forums." - SkittleBox, every day of her life.

Quote Originally Posted by SkittleBox View Post
    Maybe if Hau appears, in the games he has a Pichu. Maybe we can see his Pichu and Ash's Pikachu get into a rivalry of some sort. It becomes Pikachu VS Pikachu, then it becomes Pikachu VS Alolan Raichu.
    Even if he doesn't appears, writers can very well give alolan raichu to sophocles... we already know that there will be a rivalry between ash and sophocles and he is also an electric type expert... but the main thing is that alolan raichu should be owned by a main character!!

i mean its already been established pikachu will have a rivalry with togedemaru. whether its in battling or something completely different is up in the air though. i could see a few problems if that togedemaru has lightningrod.

Quote Originally Posted by SkittleBox View Post
    Common, you're joking right! Ash and Pikachu are the iconic figures of the Pokemon Anime. Ash's Pikachu will never evolve. Isn't it confirmed though 20 years of Pokemon Anime.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Common, you're joking right! Ash and Pikachu are the iconic figures of the Pokemon Anime. Ash's Pikachu will never evolve. Isn't it confirmed though 20 years of Pokemon Anime.
    They weren't even insinuating Ash's Pikachu would evolve
    I love thy username

3DS Friend Code: I'll remember once "insert new game" is out

I should've specified I was talking about Hau's Pichu becoming Pikachu then Alolan Raichu.
    "I should probably be writing that Sun and Moon fanfiction rather than wasting my time on these forums." - SkittleBox, every day of her life.

Ash
    Pikachu
    Rowlett(regional powerhouse)
    Litten(regional piplup)
    Crabrawller
    Rockruff(mid-day form)
    Pikipek(regional bird)

Just out of curiosity: It is unknown whether Kukui will have some pokémon? Because at the moment I think I could have a Rockruff and so in a few episodes later have the plot of their unique evolution and see which one evolves Rockruff.

Well, I'd kinda like if they manage to give Ash an alolan raichu and have it and pikachu bickering a lot like an odd couple. That thing would work more in OS, though.

Anyway, things are all unpredictable with Ash's teams, but, my guess:

Grubbin (assuming he actually catch that one)
    Litten
    Rowlett
    Pikpek
    Cabrawller
    Alolan raticate (extra/reserve)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yeah he was clearly frustrated with Pikachu, and sent Charizard to finish the job, the change in his voice tone indicates that.
    "Why can't I get rid of this stupid yellow rat?"
    Friend Code: 0104 - 4278 - 4482

Quote Originally Posted by DuquĘ? View Post
    Well, I'd kinda like if they manage to give Ash an alolan raichu and have it and pikachu bickering a lot like an odd couple. That thing would work more in OS, though.

Anyway, things are all unpredictable with Ash's teams, but, my guess:

Grubbin (assuming he actually catch that one)
    Litten
    Rowlett
    Pikpek
    Cabrawller
    Alolan raticate (extra/reserve)
    I don't think they will give any alolan variant of kanto pokemon to ash.... however, if he ends up getting one, i would like to see him with alolan sandshrew/sandslash.... it looks cool to me and it will also give ash a new type...

No alolan persian on main cast please!!

Page 3 of 409 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast