Page 4 of 240 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun & Moon Pokémon Speculation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shivam27195 View Post
    I don't think they will give any alolan variant of kanto pokemon to ash.... however, if he ends up getting one, i would like to see him with alolan sandshrew/sandslash.... it looks cool to me and it will also give ash a new type...

No alolan persian on main cast please!!
    there could be an episode where meowth gets lost and runs into a gang of alolan meowth and persian

Pikachu
    Pikipek's evo
    Incineroar
    Dicidueye
    Wimpod's evo
    Crabrawler's evo

Passiman/Rockruff could also happen.

Quote Originally Posted by mystic9899 View Post
    there could be an episode where meowth gets lost and runs into a gang of alolan meowth and persian
    I just hope that is the alolan persian's first and the last appearance!!
    ~I CHOOSE YOU~

Quote Originally Posted by Shivam27195 View Post
    I don't think they will give any alolan variant of kanto pokemon to ash.... however, if he ends up getting one, i would like to see him with alolan sandshrew/sandslash.... it looks cool to me and it will also give ash a new type...

No alolan persian on main cast please!!
    I have the feeling Lillie (vulpix) and maybe Sophocles (geodude) will be the only ones with alolan variations, actually. I wouldn't mind if Ash have one, though, since it's a nice one.

Why? It remembers me Heathcliff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Yeah he was clearly frustrated with Pikachu, and sent Charizard to finish the job, the change in his voice tone indicates that.
    "Why can't I get rid of this stupid yellow rat?"
    Friend Code: 0104 - 4278 - 4482

Well so far it's probably safe to say that Ash will get a Rowlet, as for other pokemon Ash might get early on judjing from the previews it seems like some pokemon that he might actually catch are Litten, Grubbin, and Rockruff, but there is also a chance that he may not get them. Also in regards to it being pretty much confirmed that Litten will go to Ash, I have to disagree, as while it's certainly possible that Ash could get one, it's not necessarily true that Litten couldn't go to someone else instead for instance one possibility of who it could go to would be Kiawe as if you look in this poster:
    http://www.serebii.net/corocoro11164.jpg you can see that it's actually location wise is much closer to Kiawe then Ash it's all the way in the back where as Rowlet is more closer to Ash being closer to the front.

Plus for all we know it may be awhile before Litten actually joins the main cast as if you look at some of the other staters in their respective episodes you can see it took Chespin 10 episodes, Chimchar 51 or 52 episodes, and Mudkip 17 or 20+ episodes before they joined the main cast so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch really to think that it may take a while before Litten joins the main cast. As for the arugment that some of the other main characters can't get Litten because they already have a pokemon with them that seems to be their main which means they can't get Litten, that wouldn't really stop them from getting Litten as Brock having Forretress and Clemont having Bunnelby didn't stop them from getting Mudkip, and Chespin respectively.

Again I'm not saying that there isn't a chance that Ash could catch a Litten and it could join the main cast early, there is a chance that could happen, but don't be so surprised if either someonelse winds up being the one catch Litten or if it actually takes awhile for Litten to join the main cast.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce720 View Post
    Well so far it's probably safe to say that Ash will get a Rowlet, as for other pokemon Ash might get early on judjing from the previews it seems like some pokemon that he might actually catch are Litten, Grubbin, and Rockruff, but there is also a chance that he may not get them. Also in regards to it being pretty much confirmed that Litten will go to Ash, I have to disagree, as while it's certainly possible that Ash could get one, it's not necessarily true that Litten couldn't go to someone else instead for instance one possibility of who it could go to would be Kiawe as if you look in this poster:
    http://www.serebii.net/corocoro11164.jpg you can see that it's actually location wise is much closer to Kiawe then Ash it's all the way in the back where as Rowlet is more closer to Ash being closer to the front.

Plus for all we know it may be awhile before Litten actually joins the main cast as if you look at some of the other staters in their respective episodes you can see it took Chespin 10 episodes, Chimchar 51 or 52 episodes, and Mudkip 17 or 20+ episodes before they joined the main cast so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch really to think that it may take a while before Litten joins the main cast. As for the arugment that some of the other main characters can't get Litten because they already have a pokemon with them that seems to be their main which means they can't get Litten, that wouldn't really stop them from getting Litten as Brock having Forretress and Clemont having Bunnelby didn't stop them from getting Mudkip, and Chespin respectively.

Again I'm not saying that there isn't a chance that Ash could catch a Litten and it could join the main cast early, there is a chance that could happen, but don't be so surprised if either someonelse winds up being the one catch Litten or if it actually takes awhile for Litten to join the main cast.
    Rowlett was confirmed for Ash? Any other evidence besides it's placement on the first poster?
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Rowlett was confirmed for Ash? Any other evidence besides it's placement on the first poster?
    While it's not officially confirmed that Ash will be the one to get Rowlet I think it's safe to say that he will since in the first poster it's the starter that closest to Ash position wise and not only that it's surrounded by the same white outline that Ash, Pikachu, and Rotom Dex are, so I don't see any reason why that would be the case if it wasn't hinting at Ash getting a Rowlet. While there is no other evidence why would it be the only one of the starters that's outline by a white outline like Ash, Pikachu, and Rotom Dex if it wasn't going to be one of the starters that Ash will probably wind up getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    it would follow the tradition of ash usually getting the fastest starter. based on the pokedex descriptions, they seem to be emphasizing speed with decidueye.

I don't see Ash getting all of these, but they're what I could see him getting: Rowlet, Litten, Rockruff, Pikipek, Wimpod, Mudbray, Crabrawler, Passimian, Jangmo-o, and Alolan Sandshrew.

Personally, I'm more inclined to believe because the Z-Ring has seven slots Ash will get a team of Pikachu plus 6 others. With each teammate getting their own Z-Move.

Quote Originally Posted by World Turtle View Post
    I don't see Ash getting all of these, but they're what I could see him getting: Rowlet, Litten, Rockruff, Pikipek, Wimpod, Mudbray, Crabrawler, Passimian, Jangmo-o, and Alolan Sandshrew.

Personally, I'm more inclined to believe because the Z-Ring has seven slots Ash will get a team of Pikachu plus 6 others. With each teammate getting their own Z-Move.
    I personally don't think any of Ash's Pokemon other than Pikachu will get a Z-move. The writers have never been so kind to Ash and I seriously doubt that they will make Ash so OP by giving each one of his Pokemon a Z-move.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by World Turtle View Post

Only Pikachu and, perhaps, the starter fully evolved think it will have a Move Z, after all it is likely that in the anime treated like the Mega. We do not decide how good or bad this would be.

Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    I personally don't think any of Ash's Pokemon other than Pikachu will get a Z-move. The writers have never been so kind to Ash and I seriously doubt that they will make Ash so OP by giving each one of his Pokemon a Z-move.
    They could just have a rule in the anime that says that once a battle starts a trainer can't switch out the Z-stone there using, that would allow Ash for each of Ash's pokemon to have a Z-move and for it not to be overpowered. Also I remember back before it was confirmed that Ash would get a Z-ring, that some people thought that the writers would never allow Ash to get a Z-ring and use a Z-move and yet here we are.
    Last edited by ShadowForce720; 29th October 2016 at 8:04 PM.

They could just have a rule in the anime that says that once a battle starts a trainer can't switch out the Z-stone there using, that would allow Ash for each of Ash's pokemon to have a Z-move and for it not to be overpowered. Also I remember back before it was confirmed that Ash would get a Z-ring that some people thought that the writers would never allow Ash to get a Z-ring and use a Z-move and yet here we are.
    I always thought that Ash will get a Z-ring as I knew that Pikachu would be the most likely Pokemon to showcase Gigavolt Havoc. No trainer in the Anime got more than one Mega Evolution, with Ash getting Ash-Greninja, a Mega equivalent. So I think it will be the same case with Z-moves- only one Pokemon in a trainer's team will get a Z-move.
    Last edited by 345ash-greninja; 30th October 2016 at 3:48 AM.
    A match made in heaven!

DeviantArt

I always thought that Ash will get a Z-ring as I knew that Pikachu would be the most likely Pokemon to showcase Gigavolt Havoc. No trainer in the Anime got more than one Mega Evolution, with getting Ash-Greninja, a Mega equivalent. So I think it will be the same case with Z-moves- only one Pokemon in a trainer's team will get a Z-move.
    But you can have more than one Mega potential Pokemon in your team, it's just you can only ME once per battle.

I think Ash will use all sort of Z-moves when realizing Gigavolt Havoc isn't a one size fits all problem. Sometimes you just gotta use Castropika!

Pikachu
    Incineroar
    Decidueye
    Pipikek final evo
    Crabrawler
    Lycanroc(Midday form)
    Vikavolt

Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    But you can have more than one Mega potential Pokemon in your team, it's just you can only ME once per battle.

I think Ash will use all sort of Z-moves when realizing Gigavolt Havoc isn't a one size fits all problem. Sometimes you just gotta use Castropika!
    Well, if one can ME once per battle, it's pretty much the same thing. And the Anime never gave any trainer two Megas. And I believe that if Ash's Pikachu gets Catastropika it will replace Gigavolt Havoc. But Ash's other Pokemon getting Z-moves would be too much in my opinion.
    A match made in heaven!

DeviantArt

Well, if one can ME once per battle, it's pretty much the same thing. And the Anime never gave any trainer two Megas. And I believe that if Ash's Pikachu gets Catastropika it will replace Gigavolt Havoc. But Ash's other Pokemon getting Z-moves would be too much in my opinion.
    I don't really see how it could really be too much when he would be only using one of them per battle, plus it gives him more choices, and plus Ground type pokemon are immune to Electric type attacks meaning that if his Pikachu were to go up against a Ground type pokemon then no matter how powerful Catastropika, or Gigavolt Havoc are it won't matter since the pokemon will be immune to it, while the ground type pokemon could use it's z-move against him,to where if Ash's other pokemon could use there Z-moves then he could use their z move instead of Pikachu Z-move and the cases where Pikachu's Z-move wouldn't do any damage and the battle is not a case where the trainer can only use of their pokemon.
    Last edited by ShadowForce720; 29th October 2016 at 8:49 PM.

I think most likey Ash's Team will be in the Sun and Moon Saga

1.Pikachu

2.Incineroar

3.Pikipek Final Evolution

4.Vikiavolt

5.Lycanroc(midnight)

6.Wimpod Evolve Form

7.Crabrawler Evolve Form

8.Oranguru

9.Kommo-O

and Maybe some Fairy Steel & Ghost types

7-15 badges tho. I wonder how are they gonna pull that off on the anime.

MAJOR SPOILERS, DO NOT READ IF YOU AREN'T AWARE OF THE DATAMINE LEAKS.

Without knowing if the demo datamine actually revealed all the Alola Pokemon, I'm going to assume JUST from that datamine what I think it will be. Assuming Ash will potentially catch six Pokemon.

My favorite team for Ash:

Pikachu
    Incineroar- Despite what people are saying Litten would make more sense being with Ash than Kiawe, because based on the trailers NOT posters, it seems more connected. Besides fire/dark type CAT Hawlucha.

Decidueye- Battling against Bounsweet, I very much doubt it'll be Mallow's, I have a hard time imagining that Ash WILL NOT get a starter, and if it isn't Litten it would be Rowlett, but I expect both.

Vikavolt- Was seen trying to catch Grubbin, would make sense given Ash has an Electrium Z, so that way more than just Pikachu would use a Z-move. I also expect Ash to have all his Pokemon he catches with at least ONE Z-move, so Ash could use one in each major battle, perhaps not even using Pikachu.

Kommo-o- I'll be extremely upset if Ash doesn't catch a Jangmo-o

Wimpod's Evolution- I know, I know, Vikavolt is part bug, but Wimpod's evolution would be primarily used for water typing.

Extra:
    Lycanroc (Version? I don't care)- Honestly fine, Ash can have a Lycanroc but only because of the slim pickings there are without doubling up on types AND seems suitable for that extra slot, while the others are the main 5 plus Pikachu.

Other Options that I think are possible and why:

Crabrawler evo- Only if Ash can have it and Kommo-o.
    Toucan- Only if Ash doesn't get Rowlett, otherwise, hell no, I don't want Ash with a Pikipek.
    Sea Urchin- Potential water type replacement for Wimpod
    Mudbray/Mudsdale- Only if Ash get Rowlett, Litten, AND Jangmo-o
    Bubble Spider thing- Sure why not, wonder what type it'll be
    Salandit- ONLY if Ash doesn't get Litten
    Anchor Pokemon- Literally the only standalone Pokemon I could stomach with Ash having especially if its part ghost.
    Cosmog (and it's potential evolution)- Not convinced 100% its related to Lunala/Solgaleo but it would be a nice psychic type for Ash.

Pokemon I don't want to see on Ash's team, never or would prefer not to

Pikipek- If Ash gets Rowlett
    Yungoos- Um no, why give Ash this?
    Oricorio- I'd rather the Toucan Pokemon if Ash didn't have Rowlett. But either way, no on Oricorio. Especially if its not Sensu Style. Oricorio is also too "Gimmicky" for Ash.
    Cutiefly- If Ribombee had an evolution it would've been a great choice for Ash, but as it stands the Pokemon is too small.
    Wishiwashi- Only because its a fish, I have hard time imagining it making sense.
    Fomantis- ONLY because I think it makes more sense with Mallow, if Fomantis had a unique typing outside of being a mantis Pokemon being a pure grass type, maybe it would've had a better chance
    Morelull- More of a Team Rocket Pokemon.
    Stufful- More of a Team Rocket Pokemon
    Bounsweet- Only because of Mallow, and I'm not sure it would work, anyway with it being PURE grass type, when Ash doubled up on types, he never caught PURE types (for the 2nd doubled up type, like Noivern was dual type, NOT a pure type like Goodra, which was caught FIRST) It would be like Ash with Leavanny then catching Snivy.
    Comfey- No thank you. Keep it with Nurse Joy given its Triage ability.
    Oranguru/Passimian- Given these Pokemon specifically only work with double types, um....no. That being said I definitely prefer Oranguru over Passimian.
    Sandygast- I'm not entirely against it, but this feels more like a Team Rocket Pokemon. I just don't think it has anything to offer Ash.
    Pyukumuku- Too basic to be a viable option, more of a Team Rocket Pokemon.
    Type:Null- Sure let's give Ash a Pokemon that can evolve into a Psuedo-Arceus, better with a rival.
    Minior- I would be fine with it, the only issue I take with it is that it doesn't evolve and it looks pretty small. If he did catch it, give him the black version.
    Komala- If it didn't look so tiny and uninteresting, maybe this could've been a nice standalone, if Ash needed one.
    Turtonator- Kiawe, obviously.
    Togedemaru- Pikachu and Sophocles
    Mimikyu- Obviously a Team Rocket Pokemon and Pikachu.
    Bruxish- Wishwashi would've made more sense
    Drampa- Nice Standalone, but NOPE Kommo-o all the way.
    Any Other Pokemon- Guardian related/Legendary related/Mythical related/Ultra Beast Related.

Can someone send me the link through pm where its shown ash trying to catch grubbin

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster151 View Post
    Can someone send me the link through pm where its shown ash trying to catch grubbin
    The scene is from this trailer, here is the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh6itH1JkXc

Also something interesting to note is that unless he has it in his bag or pocket or he left it somewhere he doesn't seem to have gotten his Z-ring yet which most likely means this scene happens before he meets Tapu Koko. Also it doesn't look like Grubbin has stolen anything from Ash so it looks like he's just trying to catch it.
    Last edited by ShadowForce720; 29th October 2016 at 11:34 PM.

My Hopes for Ash's Team:
    Piakchu
    Rowlet->Dartrix->Decidueye
    Litten->Torracat
    Rockruff->Lycanroc (Midday Form)
    Wimpod->Wimpod Evolution
    Mudbray

I think Lillie will only have Alolan Vulpix. I'd like for Mallow and Lana to at least have 4 each.
    If SM is a rip off of Yokai Watch, then XY/Z is a very poor ripoff of shonen anime like Naruto
    Credit goes to Satomine Night

The scene is from this trailer, here is the link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh6itH1JkXc

Also something interesting to note is that unless he has it in his bag or pocket or he left it somewhere he doesn't seem to have gotten his Z-ring yet which most likely means this scene happens before he meets Tapu Koko. Also it doesn't look like Grubbin has stolen anything from Ash so it looks like he's just trying to catch it.
    maybe he was angry at it because it pinched him on the nose

Page 4 of 240 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast