Quote Originally Posted by Lord Trollbias View Post
    My Hopes for Ash's Team:
    Piakchu
    Rowlet->Dartrix->Decidueye
    Litten->Torracat
    Rockruff->Lycanroc (Midday Form)
    Wimpod->Wimpod Evolution
    Mudbray
    Aye!! Someone who agrees with me on his team lol. Although I would like Mudsdale, plus they have him a fully evolved team in Kalos so that pattern is dead.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

I just can't see Ash with the horse at all. But that's mostly cause I don't like that Pokemon. I think it's ugly.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

i don't think anyone will get mudsdale since it might be introduced as another ride pokemon later.

Spoiler:- :

Here's my thoughts on what Ash's team could be:
    1. Pikachu (What a shocker! Oh god, now I'm playing too much with puns!)
    2. Rowlet -> Dartrix -> Decidueye
    3. Litten -> Torracat -> Infernoroar
    4. Rockruff -> Lycanroc (Probably Midday form and his rival would have midnight)
    5. Pikipek Line (The Toucan)
    6. Either Wimpod line or Crabrawler line

Also, theoretically Ash-Greninja could return for a little so he would be the seventh pokemon and could probably slide into the roster for either Pikpek or Wimpod/Crabrawler. If Ash is to win the league in Alola, he should probably do it with Greninja playing a role.

Quote Originally Posted by mystic9899 View Post
    i don't think anyone will get mudsdale since it might be introduced as another ride pokemon later.
    I don't understand this logic, especially since it looks like Kiawe owns Charizard. Why does it being a ride pokemon mean you can own your own??

Also this is something I don't get from the game, if you already own the ride pokemon, can you use your own to ride or do you have to use rented one??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Lemme add to what I think Ash's team will be this time:

1. Pikachu, as always
    2. The Litten line, thinking of Ash with Incineroar is awesome
    3. The Pikipek line
    4. Rockruff, don't know which evolution.
    5. Also the Rowlett line
    6. An unrevealed Pokemon
    I'm not good with making signatures so I made this really low effort one. Isn't it cool?

(please excuse the boring sig as this entire thing is a work in progress.)

Glad people are in agreement of Rockruff.

I think he could potentially get a regional variant. They are still promoting Gen 7.
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post

I think he could potentially get a regional variant. They are still promoting Gen 7.
    Im not sure abut Rockruff.

Seems like Kukui already has one. and since Ash is living with him, I think we are gonna see it a lot anyways.

Pikachu
    Litten line
    Rowlet line
    Pikipek line
    Grubbin line
    Jangmo-o line
    Egg - Unreleased pokemon
    Hey everybody I started up a pokemon discussion web series and I hope you guys would give it a listen. I do it every few days or so. Usually after Thursday Japanese airing of the episode (Reactions and Responses) while I provide discussion videos every few days or so. Here's the link to my channel https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...R2kacxnt5J54ch If you could provide feedback I'd love to discuss with you guys Have a good day and just help get this show running

Also If I act like I'm spamming in these threads it's not that. It's called contribution to the discussion at hand. Quit saying I'm spamming because seriously I follow the rules here to a "T" so quit bugging me about that fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post

In regards to the Alola forms which one or ones do you think he will get? In my opinon here are the options from Most likely to least likely:

Alola forms Ash could get:
    1. Alolan Sandshrew-->Alolan Sandslash
    2. Alolan Rattata-->Alolan Raticate
    3.Alolan Marowak
    4.Alolan Exeggutor
    5.Alolan Vulpix--> Alolan Ninetales
    6.Alolan Diglett-->Alolan Dugtrio
    7.Alolan Geodude-->Alolan Graveler-->Alolan Golem
    8.Alolan Meowth-->Alolan Persian
    9.Alolan Grimer-->Alolan Muk
    10.Alolan Raichu

In regards to Alolan Vulpix it might be ranked even lower, but either way the fact that Lillie owns one does decrease the chances that Ash will wound up getting a Alolan Vulpix, although it's still possible that he could get one, I think it's more likely that he would get one of the other Alolan forms instead.
    Last edited by ShadowForce720; 30th October 2016 at 1:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Im not sure abut Rockruff.

Seems like Kukui already has one. and since Ash is living with him, I think we are gonna see it a lot anyways.
    Wait, Ash is living with Kukui? Was this ever said anywhere?
    I'm not good with making signatures so I made this really low effort one. Isn't it cool?

(please excuse the boring sig as this entire thing is a work in progress.)

The more I look at the starters, the more I think that Incineroar is going to be Ash's main pokémon since it has the most personality and I see people all over the internet falling in love with it.

Plus, I heard that it was partly based on a famous wrestler in Japan

Moon Trainer Passport:

• Name: Mitsuki Nagaoka
    • Hometown: Ohana Shore, Alola
    • Originally from : Pallet Town, Kanto
    • Status: Prof. Kukui said a friend tweaked my pokédex so Silphy can use it, & I think
      I will take on the Island Challenge Trial to be a become trainer!!

Quote Originally Posted by WolfeyStar View Post
    Wait, Ash is living with Kukui? Was this ever said anywhere?
    It should be in the character speculation thread somewhere. That's the only place I know the info is stated from the top of my mind.
    "I should probably be writing that Sun and Moon fanfiction rather than wasting my time on these forums." - SkittleBox, every day of her life.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce720 View Post
    In regards to the Alola forms which one or ones do you think he will get? In my opinon here are the options from Most likely to least likely:

3.Alolan Marowak
    4.Alolan Exeggutor
    10.Alolan Raichu

In regards to Alolan Vulpix it might be ranked even lower, but either way the fact that Lillie owns one does decrease the chances that Ash will wound up getting a Alolan Vulpix, although it's still possible that he could get one, I think it's more likely that he would get one of the other Alolan forms instead.
    Well, not counting the whole thing with Lillie, I think we can rule out Alolan Vulpix & Geodude since Brock already owned both of those pokémon, Alolan Muk since he already has a normal one, Alolan Persian due to Team Rocket's Meowth and the possibility that he might catch Litten, and Alolan Raichu for obvious reasons.

Moon Trainer Passport:

• Status: Prof. Kukui said a friend tweaked my pokédex so Silphy can use it, & I think

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce720 View Post

3.Alolan Marowak
    4.Alolan Exeggutor
    10.Alolan Raichu

I think he could work with Alolan Sandrew or Marowak if he doesn't catch Litten.
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Ash needs a Rockruff. I don't care if he catches his own or if Professor Kukui's (assuming the one we see in the trailers is the professor's) decides to go with him. But Midday Lycanroc was practically made for Ash - a Trainer who cares for and loves his Pokémon deeply no matter how much crap they give him. I want to see Ash love Rockruff through its rebelliousness, and have that love rewarded when Rockruff evolves into Lycanroc and becomes completely and utterly loyal to him.

I think Ash will catch a Rowlet and fully evolve it. Decidueye just looks like an Ash Pokémon. Specifically, it looks like it could be Alola's counterpart to Greninja (in terms of speed and power).

While I'm still not too keen on Incineroar's decision, its personality reminds me so much of Hawlucha that now I want Ash to get a Litten and fully evolve it. I want another over the top Pokémon on Ash's team. (Bonus points if it gets its own theme song.)

Quote Originally Posted by Shivam27195 View Post
    No alolan persian on main cast please!!
    That...feline looks like a regular Persian that ate too much and had its face smashed in. I suppose it looks more like a real Persian cat that way, but it's still...weird. I expect we'll see at least one in the anime, just like I'm sure we'll see an Alolan Meowth.

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Request a banner from Studio Satomine Graphics
    More signature banners: You Fool! | Suspicious Classmates | Laugh Together | Got Nassy?

I think he will catch 6 & the Pokemon lines I want him to catch/have:

- Litten
    - Rowlet
    - Pikipek
    - Crabrawler
    - Wimpod

Not going to say my last choice as it is from the datamine & hasn't been revealed yet.

I think Ash will catch an Alolan form of a Pokemon he doesn't have yet. Like Sandshrew or Rattata.

Quote Originally Posted by Satomine Night View Post
    That...feline looks like a regular Persian that ate too much and had its face smashed in. I suppose it looks more like a real Persian cat that way, but it's still...weird. I expect we'll see at least one in the anime, just like I'm sure we'll see an Alolan Meowth.
    Unless they give one to Team Skull, the only way I can see Alolan Persian in the anime is if they do a rehash of For The Love Of Meowth.

Moon Trainer Passport:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    Unless they give one to Team Skull, the only way I can see Alolan Persian in the anime is if they do a rehash of For The Love Of Meowth.
    lmao, now that you mention i'd love to see them to something similar to that episode.

Pikachu
    Decidueye
    Inceneroar
    Lycanroc (midday form)
    Alolan Sandslash or Wimpod line
    Kommo-o

Pokémon that I shall give to Ash are :

-Pikachu
    -Decidueye
    -Pikipek line
    -Pyukumuku
    -Salandit line
    -A sixth Pokémon. I do not know that by cons. But I do not think they give a Alola form to Ash.
    I'm French, so I apologize in advance for my writing's mistakes in English. ^^

Ash Alola Team Prediction :

For me, Black 2 and White 2 are best Pokémon Games. AG is the best anime's period.

Quest Team Pokémon Moon : Kommo-o, Salazzle, Alolan Marowak, Eevee/Glaceon, Vikavolt, Decidueye
    Quest Team Pokémon X : Hawlucha, Gardevoir Shiny, Blastoise, Gogoat, Tyrantrum and Delphox
    Quest Team Pokémon Alpha Sapphire : Ninjask, Altaria, Azumarill, Sharpedo, Glalie and Blaziken
    Quest Team Pokémon Blue : Nidoking, Pidgeot, Venusaur, Lapras, Hitmonlee and Jotleon

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    I would love that. Only change it up a little: Make the Persian a male and the Meowth a female. TR Meowth learns her how to talk to impress, Despite the talking, she fails to impress and Alolan Meowth decides to join Team Rocket.
    Last edited by nickdt; 30th October 2016 at 10:13 AM.
    My Friend Code: 4098-4422-2793 Add me.

Does anyone know who is responsible for the animated Sun and Moon. What is the team that replaces the XY & Z?

Given that it has changed I wonder who will take care of the busy now?

Page 5 of 356 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast