Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 36

Thread: The Battle Record Thread V2

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    16,814

    Default The Battle Record Thread V2

    Hi guys, so since we are starting a new series, I thought we should start this thread up again, this time for SM.

    This thread will list all the wins/ties/losses of all the main cast's pokemon. I think we should do it a little bit different this time though. I would like to only include actual defeats(swirly eyes). Battles that are interrupted, surrendered, or wild don't count. Again, not saying these pokemon don't have other battles, just saying that these are their confirmed full length battles that had a clear outcome. I've said this a lot but it keeps coming up so let me be clear.

    Okay, so here we go:

    Ash

        Spoiler:- Pikachu:


        Spoiler:- Rowlet:


        Spoiler:- Rockruff:


        Spoiler:- Litten:


    Mallow

        Spoiler:- Steenee:


    Lana

        Spoiler:- Popplio:


    Sophocles

        Spoiler:- Togedemaru :


    Kiawe

        Spoiler:- Turtonator :


    Lillie

        Spoiler:- Alolan Vulpix:


    So I believe that is all for now. Let me know if I missed something and tell me if you guys think I should add TR's pokemon to the list cuz at this point, I don't see them getting many proper battles.

    Oh, and for clarity:

    W=Win
    L=Loss
    D=Draw
    Last edited by 1rkhachatryan; 7th April 2017 at 11:55 PM.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Southern Cross
    Posts
    4,147

    Default

    Calling it now, Ash will dominate.

    See you in three years

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hi guys, so since we are starting a new series, I thought we should start this thread up again, this time for SM.

    This thread will list all the wins/ties/losses of all the main cast's pokemon. I think we should do it a little bit different this time though. I would like to only include actual defeats(swirly eyes). Battles that are interrupted, surrendered, or wild don't count. Again, not saying these pokemon don't have other battles, just saying that these are their confirmed full length battles that had a clear outcome. I've said this a lot but it keeps coming up so let me be clear.

    Okay, so here we go:

    Ash

        Spoiler:- Pikachu:


    Mallow

        Spoiler:- Bounsweet:


    Lana

        Spoiler:- Popplio:


    Sophocles

        Spoiler:- Togedemaru :


    Kiawe

        Spoiler:- Turtonator :


    Lillie

    So I believe that is all for now. Let me know if I missed something and tell me if you guys think I should add TR's pokemon to the list cuz at this point, I don't see them getting many proper battles.

    Oh, and for clarity:

    W=Win
    L=Loss
    D=Draw
    Um aren't you missing Alolan Vulpix for Lillie.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    16,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce720 View Post
    Um aren't you missing Alolan Vulpix for Lillie.
    I'm only going on footage we've seen so far. While it is near her on the poster, it hasn't appeared in any footage which leads me to believe it will be at least a few episodes until Vulpix joins the fold. Even still, this is just a preliminary list at this point, it'll be updated once we have official info.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,905

    Default

    Guess we will see if Pikachu can continue it's massive victory streak from XY.
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

    Feel free to add me

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kolkata, India
    Posts
    2,774

    Default

    I'm guessing that Pikachu will have the highest win percentage among all of Ash's Pokemon in SM.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

    DeviantArt

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    863

    Default

    Well at least i kinda hope sm didnt have unfinished battle record
    Welcome Gen VI


    PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,162

    Default

    If we're not counting the welcome party competitions, then Pikachu and Turtonator have wins against 3x Zubat, 3x Salandit and 3x Yungoos

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kolkata, India
    Posts
    2,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    If we're not counting the welcome party competitions, then Pikachu and Turtonator have wins against 3x Zubat, 3x Salandit and 3x Yungoos
    I think Pikachu only knocked out three Salandits. The rest of the Pokemon were taken down by Turtonator, I believe.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

    DeviantArt

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    I think Pikachu only knocked out three Salandits. The rest of the Pokemon were taken down by Turtonator, I believe.
    Technically they were all knocked out by Turtonator, but Pikachu and it were on the same team, so it's a joint win

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kolkata, India
    Posts
    2,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    Technically they were all knocked out by Turtonator, but Pikachu and it were on the same team, so it's a joint win
    Really? It seemed to me like the three Salandits were already knocked out by Pikachu. Anyway that Turtonator is a beast, maybe the next Mega Charizard-X?
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

    DeviantArt

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    Really? It seemed to me like the three Salandits were already knocked out by Pikachu. Anyway that Turtonator is a beast, maybe the next Mega Charizard-X?
    No, but they were struggling to stand. Beastonator delivered the coup de grâce

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Kolkata, India
    Posts
    2,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    No, but they were struggling to stand. Beastonator delivered the coup de grâce
    Oh that's so sad! I was thinking that Pikachu had three victories in one go!
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

    DeviantArt

  14. #14

    Default

    Rowlet lost against Oricorio.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    16,814

    Default

    Updated with the results of today's episode. Let me know if anything was missed. Also I'm not sure about the Rowlet vs Oricorio battle because for all we know, hitting Mallow could of knocked him out.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    16,814

    Default

    Ok, added the wins from today's battle .
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,384

    Default

    So are you waiting until episode 15 airs where will most likely catch Rockruff before you add in Rockruff?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    16,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce720 View Post
    So are you waiting until episode 15 airs where will most likely catch Rockruff before you add in Rockruff?
    Ya, I'll add it sometime this next week.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Orange Islands
    Posts
    274

    Default

    Bounsweet can be changed to steenee now.
    ~Banner made by SATOMINE NIGHT~

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    16,814

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shivam27195 View Post
    Bounsweet can be changed to steenee now.
    Did it, thanks for the reminder ....
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    5,012

    Default

    I don't know if you want to count this this early, but it's been confirmed by Dephender that Rockruff wins against Abareru-kun's Mudbray in the next episode.

    ~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,162

    Default

    We including Rockruff? It was a clear swirly eyes on Mudbray, but I'm unsure whether we entered mid battle and thus, have it disqualified because it's not 'full length'.
    When the squad has had just about enough of your ****

    3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Chitoge (Moon)

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    We including Rockruff? It was a clear swirly eyes on Mudbray, but I'm unsure whether we entered mid battle and thus, have it disqualified because it's not 'full length'.
    Regardless of how long the match is or was, it's still a win for Rockruff.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Rockruff wins a battle. Why it is not listed?.
    ;:
    Ash an aspiring trainer of pokemon universe. Winner of orange league and battle frontier.Owner of guardian greninja and super powerful charizard.But still unable to catch weakest pokemon.;

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    65

    Default

    Rockruff wins a battle. Why it is not listed?.
    ;:
    Ash an aspiring trainer of pokemon universe. Winner of orange league and battle frontier.Owner of guardian greninja and super powerful charizard.But still unable to catch weakest pokemon.;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •