Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Type: Null, Silvally

Default Type: Null, Silvally

I am a Bot...Beep

Looking a Type: Null or Silvally. I can offer Kartana, most things from the Alolan Pokedex, items, etc
    Black FC: 0304-7399-2300
    Black 2 FC: 4642-6874-1410
    3DS FC: 0645-7067-6974

Looking for a Type:Null. I can give a female lvl 1 Mareanie in case anyone is interesed

Looking for a Type: Null with a decent nature (neutral or boosting attack (not lowered speed though)). Can offer a Rare Candy...that's about it.

Looking for type:null, solgaleo and cosmog willing to trade 10 pokemons for each:
    All breedable alola pokemons (including 3 starters)
    Honedge
    Bagon
    Gible
    Cyndaquil
    Totodile
    Litwick
    Dratini

Looking for Type Null, can offer Kartana and any breedable Aloha pokemon. PM me for details
    Current In Game Team

3DS Friend Code
    1607-5673-7559
    Please PM me if you add me.

Im iv breeding Relaxed (Regenerator or limber) Mareanies --> 31,31,31,x,31,31 ivs and 31,31,31,31,31,x
    im looking for Type:Null and power items

Looking for type null, I have every pokemon possible in sun and moon except legendaries and ultra beast for trade

My personality quiz result from around 2012^ My personality quiz result from 2015^

FC: 5069-4502-2235

Shinies:

Hi! I am willing to trade my japanese Kartana for a Type:Null. The reason is because I would like to SR for the type:null ingame and I need to have it and its evolution for the shiny charm. If anyone accepts, pls PM. I can give you an ice stone or any object you may ask. Of course, many of them are not owned by me but you can ask either way. Thanks!

any one got a silvally to trade need the dex info but what I want to do is CLONE IT
    so if some one would let me borrow the pokemon CLONE IT then trade it back to you
    I cant get my null to evolve I don't know why its max friendship it just wont evolve when it gains levels
    so please if you do take me up on this offer DONT GO CRAZY WHEN I DISCONNECT AND START SAYING IVE NICKED YOUR POKEMON IVE TOLD YOU im going to CLONE IT then trade it back to you
    ok thank you
    CHERISHBALL24 IS THE BEST
    THANK YOU SO MUCH
    PLEASE PLEASE DONT TRADE SOMEONE WITH THESE TWO FC NUMBER'S 5386-8703-5926 //4566-9044-5976 IGN KYLE HE WILL SCAM U OUT OF SHINY POKEMON DONT TRADE HIM
    HE IS FORMALY KNOWN AS SUPER SEXY SHINY GUY THAT ACCOUNT HAS NOW BEEN PERMA BANNED BUT HE WILL MAKE ANOTHER ONE SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THAT FC THANK YOU FOR READING THIS

Does anybody have a Silvally they don't want? I don't have a lot to trade but I could offer a female Japanese Honedge in a Heavy Ball.

EDIT: Kartana has been claimed
    Last edited by Italianbaptist; 8th December 2016 at 7:33 PM.
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

3DS Friend Code - 4613 7899 0504 In-Game Name for Moon: Raphael

Is anyone willing to trade me a silvally so I can get the dex entry? I will gladly trade it back immediately. Please pm me if you are willing to help!
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes!!:

Spoiler:- Shiny Hunts!!:

Latest Shiny:
    Obtained: 12/13/16
    Method: SOS Chain of 126!

If anyone would like any of my extra pokes from one of my MMs, shoot me a PM!

Looking for someone to Dex-trade me Type: Null (as in me just getting the Pokedex entry and giving it back to you). I can offer a Pokemon in a Beast Ball/Apricorn Ball from my trade shop in return!
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    we are being robbed of a dramatic wrys sweep of the entire bracket and for this i shall never forgive the developers

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    Looking for someone to Dex-trade me Type: Null (as in me just getting the Pokedex entry and giving it back to you). I can offer a Pokemon in a Beast Ball/Apricorn Ball from my trade shop in return!
    Type: Null is a gift pokemon that you can easily get from Gladion during the Postgame in Aether Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by jginz1 View Post
    Type: Null is a gift pokemon that you can easily get from Gladion during the Postgame in Aether Paradise
    It's possible they're trying to reset for a specific nature, and having the Dex entry pop up every time takes up extra seconds you'd rather skip if possible.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Looking For
    Jolly, Hasty, or Naive natured Type:Null / Silvally

Offering
    Impish Type: Null

I messed up while soft-resetting by going onto the GTS, which saved the game. Impish could work with an Eviolite set, but I'd rather go for the other Natures. Message me
    if interested
    Check out my gyms! Also if you want to coordinate trades I'm usually available 5PM Pacific Time.
    IGN:Justin, FC: 2981-6601-8233, Flags: 1000, Platinum, PokeDex: 716
    Offering Shiny+EV trained+Premier Ball Gyarados (Kalos in origin) and Shiny Exploud for any Genesect or Meloetta.

Super Secret Base Gyms:
    Explosion Inverse | Grass Triple, Fire Triple| Poison Rotation, Poison Single | Rest-Talk Single, Bug Single x2 | Scrappy Single | Unburden Rotation

LF:Jolly Type:Null OR Silvally,

FT: Timid OR Modest Xurkitree OR Hasty OR Rash Pheromosa

Im looking for Sillvaly for dex entry only (More interested in evolite type-null competitively)
    Will trade Sillvaly back.
    Offering an evolutionary stone in return.

Edit:

No longer relevant
    Last edited by Dragonite Fan; 27th December 2016 at 11:42 PM.
    My 3ds Friend Code:
    Name: Rotem
    FC: 4425-1847-2626

I have Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, Pokemon X, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros. For 3ds, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Steel Diver: Sub Wars Premium for Multiplayer. Add me if you wish.

LF Type nulls

Offering 5ivs, capsules, beast balls or bottle caps
    Friend Code: 0662-2766-6216

Looking for Type: Null or Silvally of either an Adamant or Jolly nature. I don't have a lot to offer, but I do have rare candies, comet shard, bottle cap, apricorn balls (except for love ball), beast balls (can catch Pokemon in beast balls too if desired), and maybe some other stuff. PM if you can help please and we'll work something out.
    [+-][+-]
    ---[+-]
    --[+-]
    [+-][+-]apto369

†I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

If you enjoy poetry, check out this book by rising author, James W. A. "In the Library" is told in an epic narrative format and contains dark thematic material that teaches multiple lessons about pain, coping, and madness. Check it out at thejameswa.com !

LF: Jolly or Adamant Type: Null that can be nicknamed.
    FT: Shiny Type: Null, Cosmoem and I can breed most Alola Pokémon for perfect IVs.
    Last edited by HunterJen; 31st December 2016 at 5:13 PM. Reason: Trade complete

Looking for Type: Null

Got some event pokemons for trade. They are likely RNG'ed and cloned:
    WIN2013 Keldeo
    SPR2013 Meloetta
    Plasma Genesect
    Oblivia Deoxys.DEF
    2012MAY Darkrai
    Oblivia Shaymin
    Dream World Arceus
    Movie14 Victini
    FAL2010 Mew
    Paris Vivillon
    GAMESTP Jirachi
    Manaphy

PM me when interested
    Shiny Trophy Collection: ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, - Perfect 5IV: ,,,,,,,,,

Current Shiny Hunt: SS: SR Shiny || Y: Perfect 5IV
    3DS FC: eiger 2466-2804-0760

I Have Claimed Carracosta!!

Looking for Type:Null I have a LIVING DEX and the time to make stuff (within reason!) Other boards wanted suicide pokemon! Rilou and Abra lol! Another a shiny 60 eggs later no shiny. Come on! I have EVERY POKEMON!!!! Plus some copies of EVENTS/LEGENDS! Take your PICK! DYING to complete my Gen VII LIVING DEX!

LF: Trades complete, but may still be interested in other competitive natures of non-shiny and (especially) shiny Type: Null or Silvally that I do not have yet.

FT: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...6#post18343476

PM/VM me if interested!
    Last edited by EKZ1505; 6th May 2017 at 10:58 PM.
    Trust The Process

FC: 2680-9085-8247
    IGN: Andy
    PotW VGC Writer

VM/PM me if you're interested in some VGC 2017 battles!!
    Also check out my trade post (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post18385672) for my list of hundreds of competitive shinies, events, and competitive legendaries up for trade!

LF TypeNull or Silvally for living pokedex. Do not care if cloned/hacked. Can offer many 5IV mons with egg moves.
    Y FC: 4682 8542 6813

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast