Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101 LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2510

Thread: Official Sun & Moon Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Leaf Blade View Post
    It could be that one of your pokémon is deemed illegal by the system. Not in that the species is illegal, but maybe it runs illegal moves or something like that.
    No. I got them all legit.

3DS friend code: 5155-3940-2343 (Name: Chad. Follow me on Facebook/Twitter!)

Hello, So recently I wanted to delete my Pokemon Sun Save Data so I can start the story anew. I'm not worried about losing any rare Pokemon Since I use Pokemon Bank. But what I want to know is: Since you can't store items in the Bank, will I be able to re-input the shared Mystery gift codes for the Mega Stones should I delete my Save data?

Deletion of your save file results in an entirely new game, like you just took it out of the box.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Do i have to capture all the alolan legends and ultra beasts to obtain shiny charm? or just the my version exclusive ones?

Shiny Living Dex = 145/801
    Recent Shinies: 456 eggs 26 eggs, 922 eggs, 238 eggs, 1888 eggs, 852 eggs
    Currently Hunting: X 900 eggs OR 30 eggs |

3DS FC : 1134 7732 5905 | 2DS FC : 0705 7011 5369 | X OR S IGN : Erry

Spoiler:- Looking For & For Trade:

Quote Originally Posted by Ryohei View Post
    Do i have to capture all the alolan legends and ultra beasts to obtain shiny charm? or just the my version exclusive ones?
    You will need to register all the Ultra Beasts and Alolan legendaries (excluding Magearna and Marshadow) as caught to obtain the Shiny Charm.
    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!

I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

I received a shiny Ho-oh and a shiny Silvally, both with perfect IVs, in the wonder trade. How can I know if they are illegal? Silvally entered in the last online tournament, but I not sure of its legal situation
    Last edited by Eduken; 19th June 2017 at 7:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduken View Post
    I received a shiny Ho-oh and a shiny Silvally, both with perfect IVs, in the wonder trade. How can I know if they are illegal? Silvally entered in the last online tournament, but I not sure of its legal situation
    If one entered into the tournament, I'm not completely sure, but I think it is legal. I believe there are websites to check legality online. Odds are they are legal, but not created without the use of an external device.
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyMcSpendMoneyLol View Post
    i am new here
    any fun things to do on this website? thnx
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyMcSpendMoneyLol View Post
    i am leaving too boring omg im going back to snapchat

Quote Originally Posted by Eduken View Post
    If they were designed by a hacker that knows what he's doing, you won't be able to tell if they're hacked. Having 6 perfect IVs on a legendary is not impossible, but very unlikely, especially if they have a competitive nature.

You have to look at details such as the location caught, type of ball used, and the attacks it knows and/or has known (via the move reminder) and make sure it doesn't have any illegal combinations such as being caught in a ball that was not available in the game it claims to be obtained in, or having a move tutor attack from a previous game when it says it was caught in Sun/Moon. if you can't find any mistakes like that, it's impossible to know for sure if it's a hack.

Most recent shiny: Current Hunts:

Figured out the issue I had why I couldn't accept link battles was Kyogre and/or Groudon, so I put them in the PC and swapped them for Solgaleo and Necrozma. Problem solved. I can accept battles now.

3DS friend code: 5155-3940-2343 (Name: Chad. Follow me on Facebook/Twitter!)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi56 View Post
    You will need to register all the Ultra Beasts and Alolan legendaries (excluding Magearna and Marshadow) as caught to obtain the Shiny Charm.
    isn't Marshadow not available atm?

That's correct, which is why you don't/won't need it to fill your Pokédex to "completion" for purposes of the Shiny Charm. They've never made Event Legendaries mandatory for a complete Pokédex, in deference to the (shrinking) minority of people who are unable to obtain them by one means or the other.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I am trying to do GTS for the first time and cannot get anything to work.

One person from Japan wants magnemite (male) any level no item for shiny lvl 1 pikachu. Magnemite cannot be male!
    Same trainer wants any level nidoran male with thunder stone for lvl 1 shiny pikachu. I have the nidoran m and stone, everything is black cannot do the trade. I'm confused!

Quote Originally Posted by porygonfan View Post
    I am trying to do GTS for the first time and cannot get anything to work.

One person from Japan wants magnemite (male) any level no item for shiny lvl 1 pikachu. Magnemite cannot be male!
    Same trainer wants any level nidoran male with thunder stone for lvl 1 shiny pikachu. I have the nidoran m and stone, everything is black cannot do the trade. I'm confused!
    Shinies on the GTS are incredibly suspicious (usually hacks) so I would't be trading for it in the first place.

Disregarding that, historically any impossible listing like Male Magnemite was used for that very reason: it is impossible so the Pokemon cannot be traded for. Usually people did this so they could do the GTS Cloning Glitch, but I'm pretty sure that's been removed so I'm not sure what their goal is here. (I also thought that the GTS knew when a Pokemon was genderless and therefore you couldn't select a gender, so maybe this person hacked the game to allow that.)

No sure what's up with the Nidoran issue though. Someone with more knowledge on the GTS might be able to answer.
    Shiny LivingDex obtained on June 17th, 2017

.// Road's Trading Bureau
    Open again! Really looking for self-obtained Shinies to be replaced in my collection!

Please do not ask me if I will be receiving certain events.

Pikachu can't be level 1 anyway so that's already a hack. Also there's no way to request a pokemon holding a specific item, so... I don't get what's happening here @_@
    Zeki | 1306-6720-7342 | Friend Safari: Dwaaagooons (Fraxure, Shelgon, Sliggoo)

My Apricorn/HA Pokemon for Trade - Now giving away FREE 5IV Pokemon of over 20 species! Check the "Free Competitive 5IVs" tab at the bottom to see what I have to offer!

Most likely just trolling, clogging the GTS with impossible request that shouldn't have been possible to be requested in the first place because whoever GF staff in charge of GTS is still as incompetent as ever.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Scherzando View Post
    Pikachu can't be level 1 anyway so that's already a hack. Also there's no way to request a pokemon holding a specific item, so... I don't get what's happening here @_@
    Search google under impossible trades, the shiny pikachu is listed in photos.

Another Serious GTS question. I deposited pheremosa asking for any level/gender Pikachu. But I want a shiny pikachu for it. Is there a way to show that in the listing? What happens if someone accepts my trade can they give me a pikachu that's not shiny or do I have to approve the offer first? I just want a shiny pikachu lol

Another Serious GTS question. I deposited pheremosa asking for any level/gender Pikachu. But I want a shiny pikachu for it. Is there a way to show that in the listing? What happens if someone accepts my trade can they give me a pikachu that's not shiny or do I have to approve the offer first? I just want a shiny pikachu lol
    They can give any Pikachu, you can't select from the offers. If you deposit something on GTS it automatically accepts the first qualifying offer and makes the trade.

If you want to make a trade for a shiny, you're best bet is to try here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Trading-Thread

The GTS has no way of controlling whether or not you will receive a shiny and there is no way to trade back.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Volt Grunt View Post
    If you want to make a trade for a shiny, you're best bet is to try here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Trading-Thread

The GTS has no way of controlling whether or not you will receive a shiny and there is no way to trade back.
    Oh ok, thank you for helping! How do I set up a trade with others here?

Oh ok, thank you for helping! How do I set up a trade with others here?
    You can post what you want in the thread and what you're offering for it, or if someone is offering what you want, just talk to them either by visitor message or private message, or however they specify they want to be contacted. Then if someone wants to trade, you can exchange friend codes.
    Zeki | 1306-6720-7342 | Friend Safari: Dwaaagooons (Fraxure, Shelgon, Sliggoo)

My Apricorn/HA Pokemon for Trade - Now giving away FREE 5IV Pokemon of over 20 species! Check the "Free Competitive 5IVs" tab at the bottom to see what I have to offer!

Quote Originally Posted by Scherzando View Post
    You can post what you want in the thread and what you're offering for it, or if someone is offering what you want, just talk to them either by visitor message or private message, or however they specify they want to be contacted. Then if someone wants to trade, you can exchange friend codes.
    That's great, thank you!

I was wondering how to teach Smeargle transform and relic song? Do I battle ditto vs wild then When wild ditto uses struggle switch to sneargle and use sketch? I have a meloetta with relic song, if using two game systems have meloetta on one and smeargle on the other and use relic song will smeargle sketch it? What item will guarantee smeargle won't faint after first hit as its lvl 40 meloetta is lvl 100.

you could always use the battle tree and just do some double battles, then quit the tree once Smeargle knows the moves you want.

hi. i wana asking a questinq. i completed elite four. and what's the easiest ways of level up pokemons gain exp. for low levels pokemons. thanks . what shuld i do . which route's slot i m fight and win pokemon battle thanks

I was wondering how to teach Smeargle transform and relic song? Do I battle ditto vs wild then When wild ditto uses struggle switch to sneargle and use sketch? I have a meloetta with relic song, if using two game systems have meloetta on one and smeargle on the other and use relic song will smeargle sketch it? What item will guarantee smeargle won't faint after first hit as its lvl 40 meloetta is lvl 100.
    you can always use the wild smeargle to teach smeargle the move. have a false swiper to lock/sketch the first smeargle into false swipe and call for help. switch directly to the pkmn ie meloetta after false swipe. KO the original wild smeargle when its help does come along and the called out pkmn will copy the relic song attack that KO'd the first smeargle. you only need 1 system to do this and its usually rather easy to sketch the moves this way.

for sketching transform, you probably find a wild dito and lead with something else if possible and have a fast smeargle switch in for the 2nd turn to sketch transform.
    Last edited by nel3; 7th July 2017 at 4:53 PM.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101 LastLast