Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103
Results 2,551 to 2,562 of 2562

Thread: Official Sun & Moon Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    According to the actual post on the Pokemon site, it lists "code." This matches up with the way they did it in Japan, except it's a shared code instead of individual ones (which is why you could redeem as many as you wanted in Japan, but it'll only work once this time.) Also still time-based so you get whichever one is active at the time when you put in the code.

The USUM one WILL be a QR code from what I've heard though, again matching up with the Japanese distribution which is a QR code on a Ga Ole cart they gave away at the movie showings here.
    They're definitely being very vague over what kind of code it would be, at least for the ones outside of the M20 Pikachu.
    not sure what to put here
    twitter | tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Team Volt Grunt View Post
    When the egg is created, the game determines whether ability slot 1, 2, or 3 (the hidden ability slot) is selected for the egg. There are different chances for results based on the genders of the parent(s) with the hidden ability.

When you make the swap out the parent Magikarp for your desired parent, if the new parent has the same gender and hidden ability status (aka, both the Magikarp and the new parent are the same gender and both have their hidden ability), then whatever the baby Magikarp would have hatched with will be the same for the new baby. If you're changing genders, there is a possibility of things changing. If you switch to a pokemon that doesn't have its hidden ability, then the egg can't possibly have the hidden ability. If the Magikarp parent didn't have its hidden ability, you won't know what ability will spawn.
    thanks, i got 4 pkmn i want to be shiny and only 2 need the HA on them. i;ll just switch out the current magikarp for a HA karp.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Just in case anyone is not aware, the Ash's Pikachu event is now live for North American Sun & Moon games, with the serial code PIKACHU20.

The code will only work once and will give you whichever Pikachu is active at the time, so choose wisely. Original Cap Pikachu is first and current, obviously.

The available Pikachu will change weekly. You can track the dates here: https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/025.shtml

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Is this pikachu tradeable between games? Does anyone know this? I would hate to leave my ash pikachu behind after the new generation comes out...

Credits to American--Pi for the great signature

FC: 0619 - 3673 - 3596

Quote Originally Posted by Inoshi View Post
    Is this pikachu tradeable between games? Does anyone know this? I would hate to leave my ash pikachu behind after the new generation comes out...
    You can trade Pikachu itself, but not the Pikashunium Z since Z-Crystals can't be traded.
    not sure what to put here
    twitter | tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by OshyHikari View Post
    You can trade Pikachu itself, but not the Pikashunium Z since Z-Crystals can't be traded.
    That's fine by me. I don't really use z moves and just want to keep the mon for the collection. Thanks a lot for the response.

Credits to American--Pi for the great signature

FC: 0619 - 3673 - 3596

i like putting together some weird pkmn sets and sometimes have crazy ideas on the spot for some random pkmn i catch at times. i have a maractus with 3 good IVs (forgot which ones) but its an SPA hindering nature. im planning to put 3 -4 ORAS move tutor on it and wondering if drain punch or poison jab is better off in gen7. its just a random 3IV (3 star) i chained on a mirage island so no egg moves are on it.
    Last edited by nel3; Yesterday at 10:40 PM.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    Just in case anyone is not aware, the Ash's Pikachu event is now live for North American Sun & Moon games, with the serial code PIKACHU20.

The code will only work once and will give you whichever Pikachu is active at the time, so choose wisely. Original Cap Pikachu is first and current, obviously.

The available Pikachu will change weekly. You can track the dates here: https://www.serebii.net/events/dex/025.shtml
    Does resetting a game allow you to reuse the code? I think I recall that not being possible before...

First post in three years... lol
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialys View Post
    Does resetting a game allow you to reuse the code? I think I recall that not being possible before...

First post in three years... lol
    I want to know this too if someone can confirm this

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Alexis View Post
    I want to know this too if someone can confirm this
    Yes, you can use the code after resetting. The pikachu can be put into the bank too!

Cheers! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by te0001lm View Post
    Yes, you can use the code after resetting. The pikachu can be put into the bank too!

Cheers! :-)
    With this knowledge people are going to end up with 10 copies of each Pikachu

Quote Originally Posted by Det. Viper View Post
    With this knowledge people are going to end up with 10 copies of each Pikachu
    Why stop at 10? :P

I don't know how many I'll get, if more than one of each, but I'll likely give the extras away to friends who are unable to replicate this.
    Animal Crossing: New Leaf Blog (@AsrialysAC) | Pokemon Center Plush Collection (as of 10/19/2010) | Nintendo Network ID: Asrialys

Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103