Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Sun & Moon Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Gengarite X View Post
    So if I'm looking at the Serebii Pokéarth, it seems like every patch of grass has its own set of Pokémon. Correct?
    Yes. But most of the time, it's practically the same.

.: Waiting for the stars to align. | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I would like to know if we get many gift pokemon (pokemon that are given to us ingame such as the Eevee's in earlier gens, the alternative starter in X/Y, that Riolu egg and so on)? If so what pokemon and how far into the game?

-Edit-
    So far I'm aware of:
    Starter given at the start
    Eevee egg given by daycare
    I've heard rumor of Type:Null given at some point dunno when or by whom (would love some confirmation on this)

Are there any others?
    Last edited by Xaytsr; 18th November 2016 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaytsr View Post
    I would like to know if we get many gift pokemon (pokemon that are given to us ingame such as the Eevee's in earlier gens, the alternative starter in X/Y, that Riolu egg and so on)? If so what pokemon and how far into the game?

-Edit-
    So far I'm aware of:
    Starter given at the start
    Eevee egg given by daycare
    I've heard rumor of Type:Null given at some point dunno when or by whom (would love some confirmation on this)

Are there any others?
    Eevee, Aerodactyl, Porygon, and Type:Null are the only gift Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Eevee, Aerodactyl, Porygon, and Type:Null are the only gift Pokemon.
    Any chance you can tell me where/when you get given Aerodactyl, Porygon and Type:Null?

Quote Originally Posted by Xaytsr View Post
    Any chance you can tell me where/when you get given Aerodactyl, Porygon and Type:Null?
    Please refer to the Pokemon Locations List I made: http://pastebin.com/RRgF5VYE

Main Serebii page has an updated Version Exclusives list, but it doesn't have all of those that the leakers declared exclusive, such as Salamence and Metagross.

Do we know for sure the Serebii list is complete/more accurate? It would make my day

Hi, I'm from Europe and Sun and Moon aren't out yet, but i have question that simply cannot wait like regarding the alolan forms...You can choose between them and the normal forms or the pokemon that you catch on alola will always evolve to their alolan forms? and I read the you can only use Alola pokemon online...that aplies only for championship or online in gerenal?

How do you catch Wimpod in Route 8? Serebii's page says something about chasing it...
    † I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

The Hype Train has left Alola for its next destination: Alola (again)!

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno_Guiamraes View Post
    Hi, I'm from Europe and Sun and Moon aren't out yet, but i have question that simply cannot wait like regarding the alolan forms...You can choose between them and the normal forms or the pokemon that you catch on alola will always evolve to their alolan forms? and I read the you can only use Alola pokemon online...that aplies only for championship or online in gerenal?
    Any Pokémon that you catch in Alola will ALWAYS evolve in its Alolan form.

Are clothing shops selling clothes depending on the day like they used to in X/Y ?

Also, I have heard that Rotom Dex can have its 'help walkthrough' turned off. Is this true ? If so, how can I turn it off ?
    ❝Take me down to the river.❞

A nuzlocke question, should I count Route 1,Hau'oli Outskits as spererate from Route 1 proper?

3DS Friend Code: 4055-3148-2744
    PM me if you want to exchange

What are the methods for EV training in this, I have heard of Pelago (somehow), games at the Festival Plaza, and then good old fashioned grinding, but do we still have Super Training?

Also, when does Poke Pelago actually open up?

Resources are thin on the ground online and I haven't seen any clear info about either of these in my searching.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash6K View Post
    Not sure if this was answered somewhere but I had a question before I get the games in a couple of hours: when is the earliest you can start trading and can we use the GTS?
    once you hit the first pokemon center

Quote Originally Posted by Rykel22 View Post
    A nuzlocke question, should I count Route 1,Hau'oli Outskits as spererate from Route 1 proper?
    Depends on how difficult you want the Nuzlocke to be. It's meant to make the game more difficult, so I'd say no, you should treat all parts of Route 1 as a single route.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno_Guiamraes View Post
    Any pokemon in Sun/Moon is going to appear in the wild in or evolve into it's Alolan form if it has one. Previous forms are not found in the wild and cannot be obtained through evolution. I've heard that they can through use of an everstone when breeding, but you have to start with an original form and the only way to do that is with Pokemon Bank, so there is no way to confirm this at the present.
    The first season of online battles will only allow pokemon that can be obtained in Sun/Moon. Pokemon Bank doesn't update to support Sun/Moon until January, so there is no way to get non-Alolan-native pokemon without cheating.
    Last edited by Team Volt Grunt; 18th November 2016 at 9:25 PM.

Most recent shiny: Current Hunt:

I'm not entirely sure I'm in the right spot, but I thought I would give it a go since this seems active. I've heard that the old 3ds is having a hard time, and FPS drop and "lag" and stuff, that isn't there on the New 3DS XL.. I currently have an old 3DSXL (bought last year, red one) and I'm getting my copy tonight, and just want to make sure the experience isn't going to be ruined because my 3DS can't keep up.. Any thoughts, suggestions, or overall opinions/experience with this guys? I appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    Can anyone with an old and new 3DS confirm if there's a noticeable difference in lag between the systems? I was planning on buying a new 3DS for other games but if Sun and Moon run better on the new one then I might as well get one with the games.
    Anyone able to help me with this?

Also, can the Beast Ball only be used on Ultra Beasts or can we catch regular Pokemon with them? It's description is making me think otherwise.

How to dye clothes in the Festival? I have a yellow station and I bought a white clothe but when I speak to the NPC, it's like I don't have the white clothe... I try to speak with the NPC twice: with the clothe on my character and without the clothe on my character... Thanks by advance!

So.... are there other shirts aside from the first clothes shop you come across?
    EVERY piece of clothing in there looks lame. I'd wear the Hawaii shirt in it, but not in red no I don't do red clothes.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

How soon can you start breeding?

When do you get access to The Poke pelago
    Last edited by Stormthefox; 18th November 2016 at 9:12 PM.

Suz the Eevee Trainer

3ds fc 1977-1150-2625
    Please tell me what type I am and ask first before adding

Does anyone know where to find the clear, clean official sugi art for celesteela and kartana? I see that Serebii has them posted on the pokedex, but they are tiny...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Sun Team:

Hello. Is anybody playing SM on a 2DS? I want to know if there are any major performance issues. I heard that Double and Multi battles in SM are actually worse than Triple/Rotation battles in XY/ORAS!!! Is this true?

What about Battle Royal battles?

Also, how long are the black screens when starting a battle/after a battle ends/when entering a building? Are they much longer on the 2DS?

Please tell me, (a video would also be appreciated if possible...)

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    Anyone able to help me with this?

Also, can the Beast Ball only be used on Ultra Beasts or can we catch regular Pokemon with them? It's description is making me think otherwise.
    The Beast Ball can also be used on regular Pokémon as well, but its effectiveness is really, really low when compared when used on Ultra Beasts. Just waste them on UBs only.

Does anyone know how to get Alolan Marowak? Does it evolve naturally from Cubone at lvl 28 or do I have to do something special to make it evolve into its Alolan form?

This is honestly a serious question.

Does Pikipek actually get skill link? Or am I just ridiculously unlucky.

I've caught 20 some odd keen eyes in a row

Edit: Answered own question. After 30+ keen eyes I finally found a skill link. So just horrible luck.
    Last edited by Charoshi; 18th November 2016 at 11:19 PM.
    Omega Ruby BQ

Soul Silver BQ

Quote Originally Posted by Voltric View Post
    Does anyone know how to get Alolan Marowak? Does it evolve naturally from Cubone at lvl 28 or do I have to do something special to make it evolve into its Alolan form?
    It still evolves at level 28, just at night.

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast