Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Sun & Moon Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by JigglyKirby View Post
    I can't seem to find any wild Pikachu right now.
    I've searched in places where the Pokedex indicates and for good reason, no luck.
    Pikachu only appears if something calls it as an ally. You can't find it normally.

So no way to get non-Alolan pokemon until January right?
    Man what a shame....I'm very open minded when it comes to pokemon, but still my favorite team is always Charizard, Sceptile, Hydreigon(or Salamance), Tyranitar, Starraptor and Gyarados.
    And as far as I recal only Gyarados and Salamance are in the game. I don't mind trying diferent pokemon AS LONG as I know i can make my favorite team if i want to.
    I hope that anyone here understands what I'm trying to say.
    And also anyone else finds a little strange you can ride a Charizard in the game BUT at the same time don't be able to raise one in the game?
    And also why only in January why not now?

Hey guys, my game keeps crashing went I try to go to route 3, does this happen to anyone else

is there a specific thread for trades? Couldn't find one for sun and moon specifically anywhere
    "We've been asleep too long children. Go, and fufill what is right, go and wreak trauma upon those who engulf themselves in selfishness and greed."
    Pokemon FC's coming soon !!

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post

What do you mean by upgrade? You just buy clothes at the apparel shop and have your hair style and color changed at the salon. There are several clothing shops and salons across Alola.

I believe the EV training area is done on the PokePelago's Isle Evelup, which is unlocked by catching certain amount of Pokemon and number of Pokebeans.
    thank you very much for the reply. i'll heve to progress further past the first trial to get some more options in other shops for the time being. i'll go get some more pkmn/beans to get around to the ev training areas. i dont much like having random EVs assigned to my pkmn.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Quote Originally Posted by Novembre View Post
    No one has dyed clothes yet? I am still confusing about it. I have bought white shorts at Ekaeka and the NPC at the dying station (blue at level one and yellow at level three) tell me I have no clothing to dye. The clothes have to be just white or there are specefic clothes after Ekaeka for dying? Maybe I have to progress in the story? I am not out yet from Ekaeka.
    I believe only white non-print clothes can be dyed.

Here's a list for the guys:
    - Plain Tee, Tank Top, Collared Shirt, Pinstripe Collared Shirt, Polo Shirt, Star-Print Polo
    - Plain Cargo Shorts, Capri Pants
    - Crew Socks
    - Sporty Sneakers, Loafers
    - Scout Pack, Sporty Backpack, Leather Backpack
    - Trilby Hat

So idea for the girls, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruno_Guiamraes View Post
    So no way to get non-Alolan pokemon until January right?
    Man what a shame....I'm very open minded when it comes to pokemon, but still my favorite team is always Charizard, Sceptile, Hydreigon(or Salamance), Tyranitar, Starraptor and Gyarados.
    And as far as I recal only Gyarados and Salamance are in the game. I don't mind trying diferent pokemon AS LONG as I know i can make my favorite team if i want to.
    I hope that anyone here understands what I'm trying to say.
    And also anyone else finds a little strange you can ride a Charizard in the game BUT at the same time don't be able to raise one in the game?
    And also why only in January why not now?
    The only Pokemon obtainable are those found in the Dex, and those National Dex Pokemon available with the Island Scan.
    So yeah, we all have to wait until the PokeBank update in January.

Quote Originally Posted by EnderMinz View Post
    Hey guys, my game keeps crashing went I try to go to route 3, does this happen to anyone else
    If this is a digital eShop version, I suggest re-downloading.

Quote Originally Posted by khafka View Post
    is there a specific thread for trades? Couldn't find one for sun and moon specifically anywhere
    We have the Gen 7 Trade Forum.

.: Waiting for the stars to align. | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Does anyone know how to access the rest of route 5? This one guy keeps telling me I need to defeat all the trainers there so I can battle him, but there's this one area I can't access, and there's a youngster on that part that I'm sure I need to defeat in order to battle him.
    2DS Friend Code: 1908-2049-1452
    Name: Julia

Quote Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
    Does anyone know how to access the rest of route 5? This one guy keeps telling me I need to defeat all the trainers there so I can battle him, but there's this one area I can't access, and there's a youngster on that part that I'm sure I need to defeat in order to battle him.
    The remaining part of Route 5 is only accessible from the north side, via Route 8/Lush Jungle side.
    Don't worry, you'll reach that area eventually. Just be patient.

.: Waiting for the stars to align. | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Hm while the metagame hasn't soldified yet, what is off hand a possible good nature for a Tsareena

How do you get taurus' ride? I want to go to Ten Carat Hill to get me a rockruff....

Credits to American--Pi for the great signature

FC: 0619 - 3673 - 3596

How early are we able to change our character's hairstyle and colour? Also where do you get the contact lenses (or however you change your eye colour)?

You get Tauros' ride after defeating the first kahuna.

I just finished the 5th trial, does anyone have any suggestions for good Fire Pokemon to pick up from there? I just learnt that Salandit can only evolve when female and I caught a male one... Big mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy Chibi View Post
    How early are we able to change our character's hairstyle and colour? Also where do you get the contact lenses (or however you change your eye colour)?
    As soon as you reach Hauoli City (first major city).

Does anyone know where that NPC is who wants to see a Rockruff? I can't remember where he is. I already did the lady who wanted to see a Cutiefly.
    2DS Friend Code: 1908-2049-1452
    Name: Julia

Can anybody tell me where finneon is located? I don't mind being spoiled.

Quote Originally Posted by ZPM View Post
    Can anybody tell me where finneon is located? I don't mind being spoiled.
    You can find it by surfing in a bunch of places, mostly around Akala. All the Pokemon locations have been added to the main site, check there for details.

Does anyone know where you get the Fire Stone in these games? I caught an Eevee yesterday and I really want to evolve into Flareon.

Olivia's shop in KoniKoni City, or inside the Digglet Tunnel on Akala Island

Where in the world do I need to dig with Stoutland in order to get the Miracle Seed for Mallow's trial? I have every other ingredient.

EDIT: Never mind. Found it.
    Last edited by Raxacoricofallapatorius; 19th November 2016 at 4:49 PM.

I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

What can the following items do in the game besides being sold:

Comet Shard
    Balm Mushroom
    Stardust
    Pretty Wing
    Star Piece

[QUOTE]Does anyone know where that NPC is who wants to see a Rockruff? I can't remember where he is. I already did the lady who wanted to see a Cutiefly.

/QUOTE]

The man who wants to see the rockruff is on route three. Go past the bridge and he is near that tree that has berries laying on the ground for the player to get.

Apologies if something similar has been asked already.

I'm trying to get a Dewpider with its hidden ability Water Absorb. They keep calling one another for backup but none of the friends they're calling seem to have the ability. Just how rare are hidden abilities in this game?
    Banners in your signature CANNOT exceed 468x100 pixels. The banner you had here was over that limit. Since this is your second Signature Violation, your entire sig has been deleted. Please read the Signature Rules.

So I keep reading that you get free poke beans and stuff once a day at the cafe but mine isn't. I also shortly after starting noticed my 3ds was set to 2011 for some reason and the time was off so I corrected it. The save shows that it was indeed started in January 2011. Did this break the cafe function etc or is it something else?

So how do you get Poke polego fo your PC? Is it in the festival?
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

How do you get Crabrawler to appear at the berry trees?
    My 3DS Friend Code is 3823-8529-0790

Looking for LEGIT Shiny Pokemon from XY onward. I have a HUGE amount of Events and Shinies, including Legendaries, from every Generation. Most notably, if it was available in 5th Gen, I almost certainly have it RNGed and shiny with perfect/near perfect stats. Kyurem, for example, but not Tornadus or Thundurus (Roamers are REALLY hard). If you can hatch it from an egg in 5th Gen, I definitely have it shiny.

NO HACKS!

Gotta Hatch 'em All!

Page 5 of 95 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast