Page 67 of 90 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2249

Thread: Official Sun & Moon Help Thread

It's just yet another one of the many bugs that the online features have that seemingly for whatever reason they aren't making much priority to fix.

This is Ayla, my proud heroine from Pokemon Sun.
    She's a lively Festival Plaza goer and the fashion queen of Alola.
    She's also a people person and loves to help out fellow
    Pokemon Sunsters and Moonsters.

My FC: 4742-8614-1947. Please PM me if you need help
    evolving Pokemon, getting Dex entries, or need some Sun-exclusive
    Festival Plaza shop. I may be able to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    It's just yet another one of the many bugs that the online features have that seemingly for whatever reason they aren't making much priority to fix.
    Most of it(If not all), isn't game breaking, and doesn't require a quick fix. They probably are more focused on Pokebank(And patches may come to coincide with that), and/or are trying to figure out what the issue is and how to fix it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Leaf Blade View Post
    No idea, it appears to happen every time I try to register someone, it always says "Registration failed". Is there any way to check that? And wouldn't that just a GameFreak mess up to not simply tell you why you can't register someone? I'm also not really sure why their communication settings should affect it, registering as a VIP has no influence on them whatsoever does it? As far as I know it just means their sprites continue to spawn at plaza for you.
    I had a similar problem just trying to VIP my friends. I don't know if it's correct, but I came to the conclusion that we both had to be online at the same time, or both in the Festival Plaza on a local connection, for me to add them.

Adventure started 11/18/16
    First Hall of Fame entry 11/27/16
    Alola Pokédex: 301/301 - completed 12/13/16
    Alola Living Pokédex completed 12/22/16
    current hunt: or

Quote Originally Posted by Azulart View Post
    Hm, then I have no clue why the VIP option is not availlable.
    Did you check out your settings? Enable guests, friends and vip?
    Well, VIP was disabled, and due to poor memory as a side affect of medication I forgot. :/

I feel silly now, but sincerely, thank you for your help. Sometimes you just need fresh eyes looking at a problem.

Ok, since the game will soon be finally completed with the release of the pokebank I've been trying to collect silver bottle caps because I've got a ton of pokemon to hyper train (all legendary pokemon from ORAS and all 20th anniversary event pokemon). The easiest way to go about it is the plaza treasure hunt exploit but I've encountered a problem. Whenever I try to add someone to my VIP list I get the registration failure message (every single time!!!). Help?

Edit: The question was just answered but the post won't delete itself -.-

Battle Spot allows transferred Pokemon and starts on the 17th. Wouldn't Bank have to be updated by then in that case? Or would it just get updated mid-way through (which seems awkward but I don't know how these things usually work)?

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    Battle Spot allows transferred Pokemon and starts on the 17th. Wouldn't Bank have to be updated by then in that case? Or would it just get updated mid-way through (which seems awkward but I don't know how these things usually work)?
    There is no guarantee when Pokemon Bank will be updated. It may be before or after the 17th but until there's an announcement or surprise, don't expect it to be updated by then.

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    It wouldn't have to be, does make the most sense to do so though. Regardless, they have stated Bank was going to happen in January and later said it would be at the end of January(No specific date given so it could be 31st or any day that would be consider the "end" of January, which is probably the last week regardless, maybe the second last). So it really isn't a big deal since at most it'll be 2 weeks without using bank but you've got about another 1.5 months after that.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

So today is the last day to get Munchlax event. I still have it waiting for me at the pokemon center. If I dont get it today will it disappear or can I still wait?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokémon Omega Ruby Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokemon Sun Friend Code:0275-7830-7079

I was a fan of Litten's Final Evolution before it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    So today is the last day to get Munchlax event. I still have it waiting for me at the pokemon center. If I dont get it today will it disappear or can I still wait?
    If the guy is waiting to give Munchlax to you in the Pokemon Center, you've already done the event and you're good.

Anyone know if Synchronize affecting Natures also works on the Tapu's? Everything I've found online says it should but I've soft-resetted and caught Tapu Lele like 12 times already with a Timid Synchronize Alakazam in the front of the stack, none of those times Tapu Lele was Timid. Eventually got a Modest one and settled with that. I've seen Naive, Rash twice, Docile, Quirky, Lonely, and several other natures so it's also not a saved RNG seed or something.
    Last edited by Sceptile Leaf Blade; 10th January 2017 at 8:59 PM.

Anyone know if Synchronize affecting Natures also works on the Tapu's? Everything I've found online says it should but I've soft-resetted and caught Tapu Lele like 12 times already with a Timid Synchronize Alakazam in the front of the stack, none of those times Tapu Lele was Timid. Eventually got a Modest one and settled with that. I've seen Naive, Rash twice, Docile, Quirky, Lonely, and several other natures so it's also not a saved RNG seed or something.
    They do work. You just had really really bad luck.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    If the guy is waiting to give Munchlax to you in the Pokemon Center, you've already done the event and you're good.
    cool, thanks! Also is it true that if you use Sogaleo/Lunala for your first run at the elite four then there will be a special cutscene when you battle Tapu Koko?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokémon Omega Ruby Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokemon Sun Friend Code:0275-7830-7079

I was a fan of Litten's Final Evolution before it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Reloaded View Post
    They do work. You just had really really bad luck.
    Alright. Do you know if Synchronize also works in this way if it was not the original ability of the Alakazam (as in, in my case it was originally Inner Focus but changed with an Ability Capsule)

Alright. Do you know if Synchronize also works in this way if it was not the original ability of the Alakazam (as in, in my case it was originally Inner Focus but changed with an Ability Capsule)
    Think it does not matter whether or not Synchronise was the original ability or gained by Ability Capsule in regards to using a Synchronise Pokemon to try to get a Pokemon with the desired nature.

Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!
    I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    cool, thanks! Also is it true that if you use Sogaleo/Lunala for your first run at the elite four then there will be a special cutscene when you battle Tapu Koko?
    Yes.

Spoiler:- S&M spoilers:
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; ;778; -Alola

3 shiny hunted, 18 happened naturally (Apparently the shiny Wingull family loves me)

Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

Quote Originally Posted by AmethystLeslie View Post
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by FowTech95 View Post
    https://youtu.be/7XHKRi44ces?t=19m20s
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; ;778; -Alola

3 shiny hunted, 18 happened naturally (Apparently the shiny Wingull family loves me)

Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

Quote Originally Posted by AmethystLeslie View Post
    I stand corrected. It's been a while since I played through Moon.

So I just downloaded the patch which supposedly fixes the parting shot glitch...still can't use parting shot silvally online...is anyone else having this issue?
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Sun Team:

Is your Alakazam fainted? Synchronize no longer works unless you actually begin the battle with that Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    Is your Alakazam fainted? Synchronize no longer works unless you actually begin the battle with that Pokémon.
    It fainted every time during the battle (it's only level 20), not before, but I presume the nature is already set the moment you start the battle. The same reason I assume Mega Evolving Alakazam in the battle doesn't affect it.

It fainted every time during the battle (it's only level 20), not before, but I presume the nature is already set the moment you start the battle. The same reason I assume Mega Evolving Alakazam in the battle doesn't affect it.
    Synchronize works at the beginning with Alakazam as the lead. I encountered the same problem with Tapu Bulu with this. Took me about 5 SRs to finally get an Adamant one (which was the nature of my Synchronize Abra).

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    Synchronize still works as before, except in SOS battles. It works the first Pokémon that shows up, but the ones that are called in afterwards aren't affected by it, if the Synchronizer isn't in the fight. It's like that for any ability that affects encounters, not just Synchronize.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

I wrote here earlier about problems with my Pokemon Sun. It appears reason was in my console. I bought 2ds and Sun works fine now
    FC: 2766-9478-4272 Friend Safari: normal type Minccino, Dunsparce and Smeargle

Latest shiny via MM:

Page 67 of 90 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast