Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556
Results 1,376 to 1,383 of 1383

Thread: Sun & Moon Recent Happenings Thread

On the GTS, I traded for a Feebas in a Friend Ball. That was pretty cool since all of my previous Feebas/Milotic have just been in regular Poke Balls. Anyway, I bred that Feebas and hatched a few eggs. I hatched some more starter Pokemon, too, since I was running out of things to use as Wonder Trade/GTS fodder.

Next, I'm finally getting back to breeding for Alola forms to raise. Currently, I'm breeding for an Alolan Dugtrio. I hatched an A-Diglett with the right Nature yesterday.

Finally, I've done a couple other things:
    -Got my Festival Plaza to Rank 322
    -Got the latest Mega Stones with the shared code
    >>// \\<<

8hrs into this Wonderlocke and I still haven't started a trial on the second island... I completed a Y WL without losing a single Mon, SuMo is such a step up in terms of difficulty.
    My Top 10 Fav Mons! =]

Sun: As a relatively newfound casual-level shiny hunter, I am in the process of building a team of shinies based on Serena's team from the anime (species only though considering Braixen's gender ratio). I've gotten my shiny Sylveon already and am currently working on Fennekin. Current hunt is at 105 eggs.

I've long since got my Plaza rank to 999, but since then I have counted further rank ups at 153, so if the max Plaza rank wasn't 999, I should be up to 1,152 right now. I now have nearly 3.2 million likes on my Poke-finder.

Moon: Haven't played recently, but as of where I left off, I have completed the third trial, unlocked Pelago, and am in the process of finishing it's full construction before I continue on for Mallow's trial. I'm also actively trying to purchase the fashion items I don't have in Sun yet so I can perform a few little tricks and order them from Sun from my Moon character. Trying to get each and every piece before USUM starts.
    This is Ayla, my proud heroine from Pokemon Sun.
    She's a lively Festival Plaza goer and the fashion queen
    of Alola. She's also a people person and loves helping
    out other Pokemon Sun and Moon players.

If you need Dex entries, help evolving your 'Mons, or perhaps even a specific
    Festival Plaza shop, feel free to PM me. Ayla and I likely will be able to help.

Found my son had traded away his "pew" Pokémon (Cosmog) so had to seek another one out on GTS. Hope some enjoyed their level 5 Palkia in a Dream Ball from Pokémon Dream Radar.
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341

Pokémon Y - 721/721 Pokémon Caught
    Pokémon Omega Ruby - 721/721 Pokémon Caught
    Pokémon Sun - 801/802 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

@PkmnTrainerJ

Been working on trying to get a shiny Magikarp in Moon version. Need to get back to working on Sun version. Been neglecting it .
    Looking forward to the new X Files episodes coming out in 2018! Thank you David, Gillian, Mitch, Glen and the rest of the cast and crew of 1013 for taking time to make them .

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Possible spoilers below.

Last night I defeated the Elite Four and was very happy to become the champion. Someone I like to do, and have enjoyed doing for years, is to save the game and take a break for a little while after defeating the E4.

Those of you that have won the E4 in this game already know what I am going to complain about. Who thought it would be a good idea to have a 30+ minute cutscene immediately after becoming champion?! It really turned me off to the idea of ever replaying this game.
    Currently Playing: Pokémon Moon

Yesterday, I hatched some more Diglett. I needed to breed for IVs, which ended up being pretty simple as I was able to get an Alolan Diglett with a perfect IV spread on my tenth egg. After that, I passed the Pokerus onto Diglett as well as a few other Pokemon. I spread the Pokerus by going fishing for Pokemon to fight, which also let me fish up some items. I think I only found Sticky Barbs, though.

Next, I traded Pokemon again. On the GTS, I was able to get another Feebas, this time in a Love Ball. I was happy to get it, since I would love to raise a Love Ball Milotic one day. On Wonder Trade, the most notable Pokemon I got was a Golem.

Finally, I just got my Festival Plaza to Rank 326.
    >>// \\<<

just a few minuets ago, I ran into a shiny Abra in Moon, only to have it teleport away despite tossing my strongest pokeball (Greatball). at the time I was looking for a pichu.

Shiny encounters at the beginning of your journey, real "dice throw"
    Last edited by Syther; Yesterday at 5:59 AM.
    3ds friend code: 1246-8784-2222

Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556