Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1420

Thread: Sun & Moon Recent Happenings Thread

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

OH MY GOD I DID IT I FINALLY CAUGHT A REGENERATOR MARIANIE.

This is way harder than friend safari xD

I got my shiny Oshawott! He hatched at egg #384, and he's now a Lv.85 Samurott. I also went on a MM hunt for Stufful, and hatched one in 40 eggs!
    "Blessed are the peacekeepers, champions of the just."

IGN: Alduin (X/OR), Lillith (Y/AS), Yettsky (Sun)
    NNID: ArceusKnight
    3DS FC: 0318-8048-1351

This week, I worked on ranking up my Festival Plaza a bit. I'm at Rank 341 now.

Then, I began breeding for my Ultra Moon. I haven't decided on all my team members, but I figured I really should start hatching the Pokemon I've already decided on (hope I'll have enough time over the next two weeks to finish). So, to start things off, I bred for a Lapras. It took a while to breed for the IVs, but I was finally able to hatch one with a perfect spread and the Ability I wanted.

Also, I got all of the event Mega Stones on my Moon several days ago. I thought it would be a good idea to have an extra copy of them on hand.
    >>// \\<<

Yknot is offline Дми́трий Дми́триевич

Well thanks to someone super awesome I now have 13 shiny legendaries RNGed caught in moon balls, 10 were done recently and 3 a while ago. I also have a different person doing the last gen 4 legendary I need in a moon ball. I will be putting these in my trophy case in my new trade shop. They even nicknamed them for me, I'm so happy! I can't spell their name but they are super amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3fiddy View Post
    ... that Ribbon Metagross is the coolest thing I have seen in pokemon for a long time...

I'm waiting for UltraSun and UltraMoon to be released, though I will be getting my Shiny Silvally from GAME tomorrow. Otherwise, I just browse my PC on Sun looking at all 802 Pokémon within my PC, I also have all 18 Alolan variant Pokémon. Let's just say that if you were to see the Pokémon in my Boxes, you could say that I took the phrase "Gotta Catch 'em All" way too literally!
    Kangaflora
    Formerly known as Girafarig-chan

144 eggs to be hatched just to get one shiny Marill- Azumarill.Worth it , as it is one of the best shiny around.
    ミュウツー

I got all the Mega Stones available from the codes before they expired.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Pokemon Black Team: Daedalus LV.52 Metoer LV.51 Lillil LV.51 Ramses LV.52 Neptune LV.50 Atalanta LV. 49 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

A couple of days ago, I bred for my next Ultra Moon team member, which was Litten. After quickly hatching a Litten with the Nature I wanted, I started breeding for IVs. Luckily, that didn't take long; I only had to hatch about 10 eggs before getting a perfect Litten!

After that, I used Festival Plaza for a little while. I participated in several missions and talked to people around the plaza, which allowed me to reach Rank 343. I Wonder Traded some Lapras and Litten, too, but I didn't get anything notable in return.

Next time, I'll start breeding for a Comfey.
    >>// \\<<

I can't decide whether or not to restart my current game. I've moved over everything to Bank in anticipation for Ultra Moon next week; however, I have all of the Mega Stones and something in me is just very nervous about letting that all go. It's irrational, right!? Like, there's no way the UMS won't have the Mega Stones, right!?

Other than that, I think I want to start the Alolan region with a Tyrunt as my starter, so I've been breading one.

Spending the last few days of Sun and Moon by randomly chaining. Currently on #163 and counting of this Surskit chain.

EDIT: Just had the chain roll over without a shiny. That's frustrating to say the least. 2nd time this has happened but oh well.
    Last edited by Shiny Venusaur; 7th November 2017 at 8:44 PM.
    Let me feel you, carry you higher
    Watch our words spread hope like
    fire
    Secret crowds rise up and gather
    Hear your voices sing back louder

Yesterday, I bred for two more Pokemon for my Ultra Moon team. As planned, I started with Comfey. Before hatching any eggs, though, I went to the Lush Jungle to catch a wild Comfey in a certain type of Poke Ball (going to breed every team member in a different ball). I ended up catching one in a Nest Ball. Once that was done, I bred that Comfey and managed to hatch one with the right Nature & perfect IVs after a reasonable amount of time.

Next, I've decided that I'm going to use the Fomantis line on UM as my Grass type. I still had a Fomantis in a Love Ball from Wonder Trade, so I bred it. I hatched a perfect Fomantis after a few batches of eggs.

Aside from breeding, I also used the GTS again. I was able to snag two Oricorio, one in a Moon Ball and one in a Beast Ball. I'm really considering Oricorio for UM, so I wanted to get one in a cool ball. I think I'll breed the Beast Ball Oricorio next time, since I already bred my Lapras in a Moon Ball.
    >>// \\<<

Had another chain roll over on me again. It's crazy how with having the shiny charm since the first week of the games release, how few shinies I've managed to get. I'm pretty sure I have more full odds GenIV/V shinies than Shinies after getting the charm lol. Tried one last time to get the 100 Streak in Super singles. Had an unfortunate end at 71. I've had several runs in the 60's and low 70's but just can't seem to break 78 (record). Will start back up again in Ultra Sun and Moon.
    Let me feel you, carry you higher
    Watch our words spread hope like
    fire
    Secret crowds rise up and gather
    Hear your voices sing back louder

Finished breeding Pokemon for Ultra Moon yesterday. The Beast Ball Oricorio I got from the GTS the other day already had a nearly perfect IV spread, so I hatched a perfect Oricorio on like my third egg.

Then, my final Pokemon ended up being Aipom. I'd already transferred one up from HeartGold, so I just dumped it in the nursery and started picking up eggs. Didn't take too long to get the Aipom I was looking for.

Today, I EV trained my UM team. That took longer than expected, since I had some bad luck finding wild Pokemon who gave the EVs I needed. Sp. Attack was the most annoying - took me soooo long to find something. After checking several places around Alola, I finally found a Psyduck at Brooklet Hill.

I did have some good luck with wild Pokemon battles today, though - I found a shiny Grimer during an SOS Battle! I tossed a Repeat Ball and caught it.
    >>// \\<<

So, has anyone noticed that most of the Paras set up for GTS are named either "YouTube" or "PokeTuber"? What's up with that? As for me, I named mine "Potato" for a few certain reasons...
    Sinnoh Team
    |||*||

Unova Team
    |||()||

Kalos Team

My FC: 1032-2558-0308
    Friend Safari: Psychic-type (Abra, Espurr, ?)

I got, in moon, a shiny pichu in a beast ball. I thought it might be hacked but it has the nature Naughty. Which sucks. In my sun, right before I traded all my pokemon to moon via pokebank, I caught tapu fini and it apparently has perfect IVs in HP, AT, SPA, SPD. Gotta say, that surprised me.
    In pokemon sun/moon, I have the entire pokedex complete! (minus that last pesky event pokemon)

I've just started Sun like a few days ago and decided to PokeBank a full team over which had been bred in Kalos & Hoenn. I've also decided on a team for Moon too which i'll play shortly after. I don't plan on starting the Ultra games until the new year. Dewgong is my favourite Pokémon and it just feels great being able to use one in my team thanks to PokeBank! I'm also trying/forcing myself to use more Steel/Dark/Ground/Rock/Fighting types in my teams so have been including them more and more. My Moon team will be bred in Sun and PokeBanked over!

Sun: Dewgong, Manectric, Vivillon (Ocean), Pyroar(f), Steelix & Gengar

Moon: Araquanid, Salazzle, Lurantis, Zebstrika, Mimikyu & Kommo-O
    Last edited by LambzGoHard; 18th November 2017 at 5:05 AM.
    Dewgong Are Beautiful!!
    Friend Code:0104-2462-7784
    Living Dex Progress
    Kanto-Complete!!! / Johto-Complete!!! / Hoenn-Complete!!! / Sinnoh-Complete!!! / Unova-Complete!!!
    Kalos-Complete!!! / Alola-85 & 18 Alolan Forms Left

I've been grinding at the Elite Four Title Defense for awhile now, and got my 361st Pokemon to level 100. I typically try to level one legendary Pokemon for every 15/16 non-Legendary Pokemon that I level up. As it stands, I'm actually behind on leveling up a few Legends, so I took four Legendary Pokemon that I want to level, and started level grinding.

Cable, the Xurkitree:
    Naughty nature, w/ Beast Boost
    - Thunderbolt
    - Energy Ball
    - Dazzling Gleam
    - Tail Glow

The first one in this selection is Xurkitree. I caught this in my run of Pokemon Moon, and named him Cable. I didn't reset for natures, so the best one I had was a Naughty one. I typically don't EV Train, either, but I do use some Power Items to help encourage growth in a particular stat.

I had to come up with a moveset for him, and I settled on Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Dazzling Gleam and Tail Glow. Thunderbolt was the obvious choice, since it's one of the most reliable STAB moves he can learn, although I will admit that it's a bit generic. However, coming from his absurd special attack stat, it's nothing if not very potent. Energy Ball gives him reliable offense against Ground-types, but more pertinent is how it gives him reliable offense against Olivia's Rock-types. Dazzling Gleam is a great move to use against Dragons that would resist both Thunderbolt and Energy Ball, which came in handy the couple times I ended up having to beat Ryuki. Finally, Tail Glow is a fantastic move to set up raw, unadulterated power.

The next Pokemon that I'm going to level is an Unbound Hoopa.
    370 Pokémon at Level 100
    Third Gen: 60 • Fourth Gen: 95 • Fifth Gen: 71 • Sixth Gen: 122 • Seventh Gen: 22

Ultra Moon In-Game Team:
    Mike Haggar • Dorrie • Weaver • Duster • Rikka-chan • Vaporwave

Current Location: Just finished Ilima's Trial on Route 2

Doing a Litten Playthrough on Moon, while i wait till christmas for US/UM

Named my Litten Stitch and my character Lilo. Ran into 4 Grubbin in a row, so i took that as a sign to use one. Named him, Brick. Trained them both upto lvl 7 before the Hau fight. Caught a couple pokemon on the way to Kukui's for Poke Pelago. Including a Sassy Rattata, which i found hilarious. Trainers school was a ton easier with Stitch and Brick. Usually have trouble with the Grimer trainer, but Stitch burnt it to a crisp. Also, caught a Meowth on the way out for Pick up. Then did the tutorial for the Poke Finder and Clothes Shopping. Managed to catch an Abra on my first try, which was surprising. Might trade it to US or UM when i get them. Spent an hour in Festival Plaza setting it up, before i took a break.

Team
    Stitch - Litten lvl 11
    Brick - Grubbin lvl 11
    Lillie Around the PokeWorld

Leaf Green: Badges: 1

Since USUM's release, I haven't done a lot on Sun. I did trade my Ultra Moon team members over to that game a few weeks ago, after teaching them some moves via TM and the move re-learner.

The only other major thing I've done is breed Pokemon for my sister's UM team. She wanted to have a Seel on her team ASAP, so I transferred a Seel from my Blue VC to Sun to breed. I eventually got an egg with a good Nature, a few perfect IVs, and the egg moves Water Pulse & Signal Beam. I traded the egg to my sister a couple of weeks ago, and she's raised it to a Dewgong now.

Today, my sister decided she wanted a Venomoth on her UM team, so I bred her a Venonat. I transferred from Blue again and soon got an egg with a Venonat knowing Signal Beam & Giga Drain. I then traded it to my sister's game.

Aside from that, I also checked Pelago today to harvest my fully grown berries. I talked to a few people in Festival Plaza, too, but not enough to rank up again.
    >>// \\<<

Started off with some Trouble with Ilima. Brick handled Team Skull and Yungoos, but i forgot about Smeargle. It OHKO'd Brick after Yungoos' used Leer twice. Then had to sacrifice Meowth to revive him. was 8pm when i started so i was able to get a Drifloon from the Hau'oli Cemetery. Grabbed the Silver powder from the Berry fields, which will help Brick greatly. On the way up route 2 i found a Cutiefly and spearow for the Trainers in the pokemon center. Brick swept through most of the trial with Bug bite. Only switched in Stitch for the Skull fight. Then spent a good amount searching for a Mankey on route 3. Named him Porkchop when i found one with Anger Point. While trying to level up Porkchop in Verdant Cavern, i ended up in a half hour long Zubat SoS fight. No shiny, but everyone gained a level and Porkchop gained two. Stitch evolved on the way through Route 3. All the flying and Fairy types made it hard to level up Porkchop. Brick Chewed through Hau's team with Bug bite. Rested at home before the Hala fight.

Team
    Stitch - Torracat lvl 17
    Brick - Grubbin lvl 18
    Porkchop - Mankey lvl 14
    Lillie Around the PokeWorld

Leaf Green: Badges: 1

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657