Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Sun & Moon Recent Happenings Thread

I got a minioar which is kind of interesting so I replaced my carbink with it. I just beat Hau at pon town. Current team
    Tyrunt lv 17
    Dartrix lv 18
    Cutiefly lv 16
    Vulpix lv 17
    Mareanie lv 16
    Minioar lv 15

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

- So I explored Seafolk Village when I had arrived and I did some shopping at the Pokemon Center and then I exchanged Pokemon and I received the Lucky Punch item next hee hee.
    - As I walked around, I passed a fisherman on a porch and got my hands on the Flash Cannon Tm, which I taught to my Vikavolt and now I ate at the local restaurant in Seafolk Village.
    - After receiving a Heart Scale in the noodle restaurant, some girl gave me a free Aerodactyl yay. I fished for a Dhelmise as well and then left the village and visited the Poni Wilds. ^^

Evolved some more Pokemon today. I used a Sun Stone to evolve my Petilil, then returned to the Battle Buffet to level up the other unevolved Pokemon I transferred the other day. I was able to fully evolve Chinchou, Shieldon, and Archen and got Goomy to evolve into Sliggoo. Also, I discovered that I hadn't evolved my Rockruff yet, even though I could've sworn I did, so I levelled it up and evolved it into Lycanroc.

Next, I headed up to Route 2 and caught a Drowzee. Before I started working on evolving it, I transferred over several more Pokemon from Omega Ruby: Paras, Igglybuff, Carvanha, Vullaby, Weavile, and Vanillite. Once that was done, I fully evolved Drowzee and Igglybuff.
    My Alola dex is now at 256 owned.
    >>// \\<<

Quote Originally Posted by DracosWulfgar View Post
    So today I went out and got a wild smeargle to learn recycle and caught it.
    Took my Delemise and got it switcheroo, and took my syvleon and Laurantis out to chain Sos for a 6iv ditto.
    Took twenty minutes to find one and had set everything up you know.
    But I had let my smeargle keep a sketch for the ditto thinking it wouldnt harm it, about on the 39th wild ditto it called for help it struggled itself to death and I nearly threw my ds arcoss the room because I had planned to catch two, one imposter ditto and one for breeding.
    Oh God thats hard to do.
    Did you switcharoo with a leppa berry? I tried it with a keflikey (I cant spell it the key one), which only had recycle and switcharoo with Dhelmise and found this to work perfectly I found the technique on YouTube I got a 3IV Imposter Ditto. I'm going to try again soon but do you want it?
    Friend Code X: 4914-4884-2329
    Friend Code Y: 0404-6504-6432

Pokémon in my safari X: Dragon: Noibat; Druddigon; Gabite
    Pokémon in my safarai Y: Pupitar Boldore Shuckle

PM me if you add me. GMT 0

Looking to:
    Complete vivillion patterns
    Collect all FS

Shiny charm collected 12/06/16

- So as I made my way through the Poni Wilds area, I caught an Exeggcute and Gastrodon and I used the Lapras Paddle thingy as well and caught a Tentacruel and Lumineon too.
    - I grabbed a Dusk Stone and went berry picking when I had gone back to the shore, then I defeated a few trainers and found another Zygarde Cell. I think I have like 50 now. ^^
    - I approached the Ancient Poni Path and saw Hapu and her Mudsdale nearby. She gave me directions to the Ruins of Hope next and I had to pass through the Poni Breaker Coast. :]

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon trainer View Post
    Did you switcharoo with a leppa berry? I tried it with a keflikey (I cant spell it the key one), which only had recycle and switcharoo with Dhelmise and found this to work perfectly I found the technique on YouTube I got a 3IV Imposter Ditto. I'm going to try again soon but do you want it?
    Yes I did but it didnt recycle the leppa for the pp to be restored to recycle.4iv Imposter I thinkCollected my Global mission reward of 4,000 coins and have been lving up my plaza from 16 to 25.will continue doing that because I have nearly all my plaza stores at 4 stars.After that Ill be GTS ing and breeding for the rest of the night

( Banner made by American Pi )
    " Ive got the Fire in my heart and No ones putting it out"
    FB profile Here

I've done it. I now have all Alola Pokemon except Celesteela, which I should hopely get via trade. This includes Magearna. Soon I shall have my Shiny Charm
    Favorite Generation: V
    Favorite Pokemon per generation:
    Favorite type: Water
    Favorite team: Plasma
    Most recent shiny: (X Friend Safari)

I claimed my Global Mission prize and got promoted from rank 57 to 71 (and still counting) as I gained more FCs. I also established Trick Room ★★★ and Unova Tent ★★★ in my Plaza, replacing Thump-Bump Park ★★★★ and Hoenn Tent ★★★. I'm betting on getting Hugh's line before replacing it with Kanto Tent or Sinnoh tent if I get the opportunity.

My Kartana also leveled up to Lv. 100 after days of training in Isle Evelup. I fully Hyper trained it so that I can finally use it effectively in competitive and Battle Tree.

I went along the Paniola ranch. Along the way through there I caught a lillipup and wondertraded it for a litten after getting a zubat and pichu which I already have. It isn't that interesting but at least it's not another rock or fairy pokemon so I added it to the team in place of minioar. Next I will be battling Gladion. Current team:
    tyrunt lv 18
    cutiefly lv 18
    vulpix lv 18
    dartrix lv 19
    mareanie lv 18
    litten lv 14

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Done a lot of things since my last post. Or maybe not, but it feels that way at least. I bought all the clothes I didn't have that could be obtained from the minor store in Hau'Oli and the store in Heahea. I'm planning to buy all clothes eventually and decided to start slightly now. The latest Global Mission was also successfully completed, so I obtained 4000 FC for participating. That increased the rank of my Festival Plaza by quite a lot, it went up all the way to rank 72. I hope for more successful Global Missions in the future. The next one will be about winning BP from the Battle Tree which is amazing since I'm about to get started on the Battle Tree... the timing for this is fantastic.

Speaking of the Battle Tree, I planned all the details for my Singles team... except nicknames, as usual. But I'm going to get them done as well... soon. While planning them, I'm going to breed for the three team members as well as one other Pokemon I will use for a different purpose. Before I could start, I had to send over a few Pokemon I needed from Gen 6. Thankfully, I have bred for all of these species on Gen 6 at various points in the past, which makes things a bit easier now. Once I had sent all of them over, I could start on the breeding. The first Pokemon I'm going to breed for is Bagon. Started somewhat today, thought I would have to catch a new Ditto with the Nature I needed, but it turns out that the Ditto I caught while playing through the game had the Nature I wanted, so that saved a bit of time. Started breeding Bagon, got a better parent than the one I was using to start with. Will continue with the breeding later today.
    September Blue, Thy sorrows be forgotten
    October Auburn, Let this season pass
    November Gray, Restore with thy rain
    December White, Thy beauty ever last

I've kinda been slacking in levelling up my alternate team, but I did make some progress recently. First, I got 4 out of 6 of my team members above Lv.60, then took on the league. It was a tough series of battles, but I eventually emerged triumphant. After that, I spent quite a lot of time in Poni Gauntlet levelling up my team on wild Pokemon, getting 4 of 6 teammates above Lv.70, with Typhlosion and Chesnaught both sitting at Lv.65.

My Blastoise is exceedingly weak, but the Battle Tree opponents--even the ones you face when just starting out--are no joke! I struggled to defeat the first trainer, then got roflstomped by the second! Heh, so much for getting the Kanto starter mega stones. I'd have better luck squeezing blood out of a stone!
    "Blessed are the peacekeepers, champions of the just."

IGN: Alduin (X/OR), Lillith (Y/AS), Yettsky (Sun)
    NNID: ArceusKnight
    3DS FC: 0318-8048-1351

Well lv up my plaza to 34 , got the bonus champ reward and lved up my Sivally to 73. Took him with my team I used first ( minus incenaroar who's 74 already. )
    And defended my title against Plumeria, Dragon memory caused some trouble with her Gengar and Salazzle but it earned some good cash with my Snorlax and his Happy Hour Amulet coin combo.
    Did some pegleo stuff before wrapping it up because low battery.

FB profile Here

Almost have the Dex completed in Moon. Trading for Kartana on Saturday and evolve Goomy, Vibrava (which is pretty close), Shelgon, and Magmar. I have a second 3DS and a Magmazier so that won't be too hard to get.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

I decided to start breeding for a Love Ball Salazzle. I put my Banked 6IV Ditto and a Timid Love Ball 4IV Salandit into the Day Care, then on the first egg... 6IV Love Ball Salandit! But then I look closer: Male. I swapped out for this one, though, so I can have a better parent. Still hatching eggs for a female.

EDIT: A couples of eggs after the parent swap, and what do I get? A Female 6IV Timid Love Ball Salandit! The Attack IV doesn't matter, but it's nice to have! I'm going to be using this one to make a competitive Salazzle.
    Last edited by MoonSong; 15th February 2017 at 10:46 PM.
    FC: 3067-6073-0812 *Please do not add my code without asking me first*

I've been working towards amassing a collection of 4 IV Ditto in my Japanese Sun and Moon games to trade with others, because as of now I have nothing else of worth to offer others on the trading scene.

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    | PASBL Record | TL1 - 0W / 4L / 0D
    0 KOs / 9 TP / 0 SP
    Referee Grade: D
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Pokemon Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Pokemon Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
    I CLAIMED SILVALLY
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Yesterday, I continued working on the Pokedex as usual. I first evolved a few Pokemon via level up, starting with Paras and Carvanha. While levelling those two up, I also continued to level up Sliggoo. Once Sliggoo was close to reaching level 50, I went over to the route near Po Town and levelled it up in the rain to get Goodra.

Next, I went to catch a couple more wild Pokemon. I fished on Poni Island and caught a Relicanth, then went to Wela Volcano Park to catch a Magby. Then, I started levelling up the Magby alongside my Vanillite and Vullaby. After Magby evolved into Magmar, I continued training the other two and was able to evolve Vanillite into Vanillish.

Kept training until Vanillish and Vullaby were around level 43-45 IIRC. I'll finish training them up for evolution next time.
    >>// \\<<

Thanks to Magnet Pull I have my final easily obtainable wild Pokemon I needed that I couldn't get from breeding. I got Togedemaru. I have three eggs to hatch to fill in more entries and now only need to worry about evolving three by level up (Goomy being the longest) and trade evolve a Magmar. Kartana will be traded to me this weekend.

I finally went up to the observatory on Ula'ula and boy was I not prepared! I had been training some low level Pokémon along the highway and although I'd been to the Pokémon Centre and healed them all, I was not expecting a battle with the Professor's old pal. What made matters worse is that most of my Pokémon weren't strong against his (flying/ bug/ psychic).

Upon narrowly beating him, I went back to the Centre to heal and also switch out some of the flying types I was carrying as I had too many.

However, inside the observatory was even worse and I would go as far as saying one of the most unfair (in terms of fore warning) and unexpected battle sequences I've faced in any Pokémon game since Spear Pillar in Diamond. A trial, then? There? Thanks!! Again, my team was unfortunately badly type matched up and I had to watch 4 of my Pokémon go down. Had it not been for my fully 'Refreshed' Vullaby dodging attacks and self-recovering from status change, I would have been totally humiliated (my final Drifloon wouldn't have cut it). Despite scraping the win, I still wasn't happy.

Seeing 'Mr. Team Skull' himself though may just cheer me up...
    Danjal: Pikachu, use agility!

Pikanjal: Piiii!

I didn't do my best
    Therefore I have regrets
    The Saviour did His best for us
    I do not regret choosing Him

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ultra Something-or-other?
    Sinnoh DOES NOT need a remake!

I beat Gladion easily enough. After that I made my way to Brooklet hill. I got a roggenrola, yet again not very interesting. I beat the trial after getting my next wondertrade, a yungoose >.< I lost cutiefly to whishiwashi )= Current team:
    tyrunt lv 20
    dartrix lv 22
    herdier lv 19
    mareanie lv 20
    torracat lv 17

Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

Hatched about 30 Amaura eggs today trying to get a female one. Managed to get a single female from the last egg I hatched, rest was all male. Now I can finally move forward in breeding them for a good team.

- So I now met Hapu's grandmother and she very graciously updated my Ride Pager with the Ride Machamp feature which would allow me to smash boulders. I moved ahead. ^^
    - I proceeded through the Poni Breaker Coast and grabbed a Shiny Stone and the Frost Breath Tm among other goodies and arrived at the Ruins of Hope soon. I saw Lillie there.
    - The Ride Machamp helped me crush some boulders nearby and Hapu explained some stuff regarding the Altar of the Sunne and some flutes. I then headed back to the Seafolk Village.

I'm one Pokemon away from completing the entire Alolan Pokedex minus Marshadow since it hasn't been officially revealed yet.

Man, I've been getting quite sick and tired of this...I've been trying to hatch a shiny Furfrou since Sunday. I have the Shiny Charm and am using the Masuda Method, and I'm using all 18 slots of Isle Avue twice per day. The result is about 85 to 95 Eggs hatched per day, and I've still got nothing. But I have 7 Furfrous with perfect IVs in all six stats.

What are the odds again? 1 in 512?

Earned 265,000$ battling the league.
    Defended my title from Kukui.
    My Plaza stopped lv ing up at 49 sooooo, back to the earning lots a coins from missions.

FB profile Here

Did the E4 and slaughtered them and managed to get Sligoo to level 48 and then my defending match was with Hapu. Didn't help her that I had the Shiny Palkia from GameStop and a Power Construct Zygarde and Shinyy Yveltal on hand. Sligoo got to level 49 and I used a Raare Candy on it outside Po Town.

Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast