Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455
Results 1,351 to 1,359 of 1359

Thread: Sun & Moon Recent Happenings Thread

Hatched a few more Pokemon for Ultra Sun. First, I had this Moon Ball Alolan Sandshrew that I receive via Wonder Trade a while ago and have been meaning to breed ever since. So, I bred it and hatched a Moon Ball offspring to send to US later this year. It had some nice egg moves, too.

Next, I also had a Gible from Wonder Trade. It was in a Dive Ball, which was more interesting than the regular Poke Balls my Garchomp tend to be in. Anyway, I bred my (regular Poke Ball) Garchomp first, getting a Rough Skin Gible with a good Nature. Then, I bred that Gible with the Wonder Trade one and hatched a Gible with Rough Skin + Dive Ball.

The last Pokemon I bred was Aron. I paired the Aron I got from the GTS the other day with an Endeavor Treecko and hatched a couple of Sturdy Aron with Endeavor.

Next, I brought one of my new Aron with me to the Battle Tree. I had a lot of success using FEAR Aron in triples at the Battle Maison in Gen 6, so I wanted to try it out in doubles at the tree. I began a new Super Doubles streak with the lv. 1 Aron alongside Dragonite, Mega Scizor, and Gengar. Currently, I'm at 35 wins. There were a few close battles, but for the most part things have been pretty easy so far.
    >>// \\<<

i had a good past 2 days, got my plaza level from 510->524 with decent and good plaza luck. i got decent plaza luck today so i'll bump it up even more soon.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Went to Brooklet Hill and caught a Surskit. Reeled in a Feebas from one of the special fishing spots too. Had already bred one from a Milotic I transferred over from AS, but nice to get one in game too. I then returned the next morning and caught a Dewpider.

Added both Surskit and Dewpider to my party, along with Wimpod who’d be training in the Poke Pelago gym, and went to battle Morimoto. All 3 evolved after the battle, taking me to 83% completion on my Akala Dex
    SUN

Tonight, I continued my Super Doubles streak, starting at Battle 36. I won the next few battles without much trouble and made it into the 40s. I expected things to get tougher then, but to my surprise, they didn't. Even the legendary-using trainers didn't give me any trouble (fortunately, I didn't see any Fire legends like Heatran that would give my Scizor trouble, and the only Ice legend I saw was Regice).

Soon, I made it to Battle 50 against Blue! He was definitely easier to defeat than Red was in Super Singles, especially since he didn't have a Mega Evo with him this time (just regular Gyarados plus Rhyperior, Arcanine, and Exeggutor). My Aron strategy allowed me to deal with the Gyarados/Rhyperior lead, while my Gengar won the fight for me by taking Exeggutor down due to Destiny Bond.

So, I made it to 50 wins in Super Doubles and got another passport stamp! Just need the stamp for Multis now.

After that, I did a few other things. First, I received the gifts from the last Global Mission. On the GTS, I traded a Tepig for a Moon Ball Eevee! I bred that Eevee and hatched two Eevee to send to Ultra Sun, bringing me up to 8 Eevee that I'm going to transfer to that game. I hatched another Tepig, too, to replace the one I traded away.

Finally, once midnight came and the date rolled over, I went to the Pokemon Center to check out the special birthday theme and background. ^^
    >>// \\<<

Awww, Happy Birthday Aquarelle!! =)

After getting my shiny Rowlet, I evolved it to a Dratrix and it's currently at level 51. I'm thinking about not evolving it an making my first Evolite Pokemon. That's why I named him "Cricket" because of the Dart game of the same name. I need to test the waters now that it's level 50 and all. If I do decide to evolve him, I'm renaming him Robinroot, based off that fake leak waaaay back before Sun and Moon came out. I always thought that name was pretty genius.

Since I got so lucky, I'm shooting for a shiny Gengar next. When I'm ready to evolve him I'm going to ask one of YOU fine people so it doesn't get stolen again. lol.
    Blood is thicker then water... but not as refreshing.

Alola, Alola!

Finally started Pokemon Sun. I'm late but really excited. Feels like the londa game I'd like.
    AIso going into these games almost fully blind except for somethings I've seen.

Starting things fresh in Alola, Mele Mele Island a very mysterious mythical feeling island. I feel the mythical mystery here. I begin my journey getting used to Alolan lifestyle, meeting Professor Kuki, Hala, Lillie and our joyous rival and all the cool characters in this game.
    I save Lillies Nebby actually we're saved by the legendary awesome tapu koko. Later I chose Litten my fav Alolan starter and I start catch my first mons.
    Im currently in Akala Island which is beautiful and elemntary perfect.

Will update this later during day hopefully
    *Hoenn is where the start is*

Alola, all!

I spent a lot of today relaxing and playing Moon. I started by going through the Elite Four about 4 times, ultimately getting my Blaziken, Battle Bond Greninja, and shiny Pachirisu up to level 100. I went to Poke Pelago and collected the shards my Pokemon had gathered. I sent them back down the shard path and collected the Poke Beans on the other island. Once I left Poke Pelago, I went into Refresh and gave my Mimikyu and shiny Drifblim each 3 rainbow beans to max out their affection. I then went into the GPS and deposited a Porygon holding an Up-Grade asking for a Porygon2. I set my 3DS down for a little while watching TV and came back about a half hour later and the trade went through! I then deposited a Slowpoke holding a King's Rock asking for a Slowking. I went to Route 3 and searched for a Bagon because that evolution line is one of the few things I haven't registered. I checked back at the GTS and my trade had again gone through! I'm now going to continue grinding at the Elite Four with a team of Silvally (89), Froslass (82), Snorlax (87), Mimikyu (60), Drifblim (58), and Bagon (12) to both grind my Pokemon to level 100 and also evolve Bagon twice to register its evolutions (I gave it a Lucky Egg to hold to speed this up). My Pokedex is at 93%

Currently writing: The Missing Link!

Tonight, I tried Super Multis again at the Battle Tree. During one of my other streaks, I'd scouted Cynthia again, this time with Garchomp + Mega Lucario. At first, I tried partnering with Cynthia with my Gyarados & Mega Gengar. That streak didn't last long, only about 5-6 wins. The main problem was that her Garchomp (which was scarfed, which I didn't realize at first) locked itself into Earthquake when my Gyarados was out, which caused problems once Gyarados fainted and I had to send in Gengar (I really, really, really miss Levitate on Gengar ;_;).

My next try with Cynthia was much more successful. I changed my team a bit so that it was Gengar first, then (Mega) Gyarados, which worked better (Cynthia only tried to kill my Gengar with Earthquake once lol). That streak made it to 39 wins. I really should have won battle 40 and was shocked when I didn't...wasn't expecting to lose to a critical hit Grass Knot from Grimsley's Liepard of all things. :/
    I might try Multis with Cynthia again. Still feel like I should look for other partners to scout, though, and maybe find myself a better team lineup.

Aside from that, I did a few other things. I transferred about a box and a half of Pokemon up from Emerald and HGSS, mostly Apricorn Ball Pokemon (including the Love Ball Clamperl I really wanted) and some extra legendaries that I didn't need and wanted to use as trading fodder. I traded away several legends on the GTS and received some great stuff in return. First, I searched for some starters and managed to get a Treecko, Chimchar, and Piplup in Poke Balls that I didn't already have them in. The Treecko & Chimchar had their Hidden Abilities, too! Then, I traded an Articuno for a Luxury Ball Cranidos (I really wanted it for my future Sinnoh remake team). Now, I'm trading for other region legendaries so that I'll have fewer to transfer from other games later. So far, I've traded my extra set of Regis for the Virizion/Cobalion/Terrakion trio.

Finally, I hatched a few more Pokemon for Ultra Sun. I completely filled the current box I was using and will send the Pokemon to Bank next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Unova Yorker View Post
    Awww, Happy Birthday Aquarelle!! =)
    Thanks!
    >>// \\<<

After my last update, I spent a lot of time trying to complete my Pokedex since I'm so close. I bred my Espeon to get 4 Eevee because I needed to register 4 Eeveelutions. I used a Water Stone and Fire Stone to evolve two of the Eevee into Vaporeon and Flareon, respectively. I then went to Lush Jungle and evolved one of my Eevee into Leafeon by the Mossy Rock. I went to the GTS and traded a Garbodor for a Braviary because I needed that line for my Dex. I then bred Braviary and my Gastrodon to register Rufflet and Shellos. With the registration of Shellos, Poni Island became my first island to reach 100% in the Pokedex! Back in the GTS, I offered a Salazzle up for a Vanillish. I then went to the Vast Poni Canyon with my Compound Eyes Vivillon with Thief to scout out a Jangmo-o with a Razor Claw because I need one to evolve my Sneasel. My Bagon evolved into Shelgon while looking for it. However, I spent forever and never found one. I went back to the GTS and my trade had gone through! My Dex is at 96%, with the only remaining Pokemon being Weavile, Salamence, Umbreon, Magby, Magmar, Magmortar Vanillite, and Vanilluxe.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5455152535455