Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748
Results 1,176 to 1,184 of 1184

Thread: Sun & Moon Recent Happenings Thread

Moon: Continued with the EV-training. It should all be done by tomorrow as I have planned. I also did another thing. Withdrew my Galvantula and went to look for wild Exeggcute in the Poni Wilds, I wanted to find one which was holding a Psychic Seed and steal it as I will need said item for my team once it is done. I got very lucky with this as the very first Exeggcute I ran into was holding a Psychic Seed. Seems like Compound Eyes really works, I'm very glad I trained up and sent Galvantula to this game. Anyway, I stole the item from the Exeggcute, then I was done for today.

Sun: Continued with the EV-training here as well. And unlike on Moon, I completed it. All 12 Pokemon are now fully EV-trained. Went to the Battle Royal Dome to make sure all of them got the Effort Ribbon. Then I taught them various moves they had to learn through TM and move relearner. Some of them completed their movesets, but several still need to learn one or more moves. Once this was done, I played with them in Pokemon Refresh to max their affection. I'm glad I am doing this because some of the Ultra Beasts look hilarious in Pokemon Refresh.

With this done, I got started on the actual training. Battled Morimoto, took on the Battle Buffet once (will do it more times starting tomorrow, if I have time) as well as wild Pokemon at various levels. My goal is to get everything to level 72 except Necrozma, which I am going to get to level 76. Going to make a list of all Pokemon I am training while I am training them, with nicknames as well just for fun.

Team:
    Myxoriza - level 57
    Kihunter - level 65
    Wirelights - level 65
    Floral Beach - level 61
    Diet Crasher - level 70
    Enigma - level 51
    Xenomechanic - level 41
    Lionheart - level 56
    Radiant Nova - level 10
    Sunspot - level 75
    Silver Face - level 51
    Shadowcastle - level 15

Some thoughts so far, as well as things that happened:
    Xenomechanic evolved into Silvally at level 41, it also learned Multi-Attack, completing its moveset. Raising its Friendship with massages and Poke Pelago turned out to be very helpful. This also added Silvally to my Pokedex, it will soon be completely complete.
    Radiant Nova isn't very useful right now, and it will take a while before it is fully evolved. But I have a plan for how to let it gain levels quickly, which I will start with tomorrow.
    Sunspot is amazing, it could sweep Morimoto after setting up a few Calm Minds against his Dragonite. This Pokemon rocks.
    Shadowcastle is at a very low level right now since it started at level 1, but it is still reasonably strong for its level and can hit hard against Pokemon at similar levels even if it doesn't have any STAB moves yet.
    Not much to say about the others yet.

Going to continue with the training, I guess this might take a few weeks but that's about what I expect it to.
    ~ ~
    ~
    ~ ~

Sun: Got my Festival Plaza rank to 867. That's pretty much it. I'm not interested in much right now for Sun except finishing my quest to max out my Plaza rank.

Moon: Caught an Attack-favored Pikipek and a Speed-favored Pichu for my team. Before setting off too far on my adventure, I'm aiming to first EV train my team by leveling up my Festival Plaza and using the facilities I can there. Got my rank up to 17 so far and my work is partially done. Story-wise, I'm about to start the trainer's school challenge.

Current Team:

Litten: Level 12
    Pikipek: Level 10
    Pichu: Level 4

This is Ayla, my proud heroine from Pokemon Sun.
    She's a lively Festival Plaza goer and the fashion queen of Alola.
    She's also a people person and loves to help out fellow
    Pokemon Sunsters and Moonsters.

My FC: 4742-8614-1947. Please PM me if you need help
    evolving Pokemon, getting Dex entries, or need some Sun-exclusive
    Festival Plaza shop. I may be able to help you out.

Yesterday, I decided to finish collecting all of the TMs in the game. Most of the ones I was missing were sold at Poke Marts, so I went to several towns around Alola and spent quite a lot of money buying them all. After that, I still needed a few TMs, most of which I got from talking to people (e.g. getting the Substitute TM from Kukui, who I kind of forgot about after getting the Lucky Egg oops). The last TM I got, though, was the Will-O-Wisp TM in Konikoni City, because I somehow forgot about taking the other exit in Diglett's Tunnel earlier.

Once that was done, I battled all those Eeveelution using trainers. I defeated them using only my Palossand, since it was my lowest levelled team member, and had a pretty easy time, even against things like Vaporeon and Leafeon. For finishing the quest, I received the Eevium Z.
    >>// \\<<

Moon: To start with, I continued with the EV-training and completed it. Made a mistake while EV-training Hawlucha as I accidentally trained it in Speed instead of Defense, but that was easy to fix. There is a reason I always carry lots of EV-reducing berries with me, you never know when you might need them. Once all four Pokemon were done, I gave them Effort Ribbons, then I played with them in Pokemon Refresh to max their affection.

After that, I got started on the training. The goal is to get Metang and Hawlucha to level 50, Deino to level 64 and Tapu Lele to level 100. It might take a while, but hopefully not too long. So far, I have gotten Metang, Hawlucha and Deino to level 30 through regular training. As for Tapu Lele, I took it to my Rare Kitchen in Festival Plaza, let it eat a lot and it has grown to level 88 so far, which is good. I let it battle Morimoto while holding the Lucky Egg and it got about half of the Exp. it needs to get to level 89. Going to continue training all four until they are at their desired levels.

Sun: Continued with the training here. Battled Morimoto, took on the Infinity Battle Buffet and battled many wild Pokemon. Several things happened along the way.

Kihunter learned Superpower at level 67, which means that its moveset is complete.
    Most of the time, I have been keeping Radiant Nova in my party while using other Pokemon for the actual battling. It has gained a ton of Exp. in the process, most notably when I have been battling Morimoto. It eventually evolved into Cosmoem, and now there's not much left until it is fully evolved!
    I raised the Friendship level of Diet Crasher until it could learn Draco Meteor, which completed its moveset. It also grew to level 72, which means that it is done.
    Lionheart learned Flare Blitz at level 61, its moveset is now complete as well.
    Sunspot reached level 76 and is done too.
    Shadowcastle learned Giga Drain, Shadow Ball and Earth Power, as well as evolved into Palossand! Which means it is quite a bit more powerful, and that's great.

That's about it so far. All current members of the squad are now above level 50, which is great. It means that this will probably not take anywhere near as long as I had thought at first. Though I still have quite a bit left, but it will be done eventually.

Team:
    Myxoriza - level 63
    Kihunter - level 68
    Wirelights - level 68
    Floral Beach - level 66
    Diet Crasher - level 72
    Enigma - level 63
    Xenomechanic - level 52
    Lionheart - level 63
    Radiant Nova - level 51
    Sunspot - level 76
    Silver Face - level 64
    Shadowcastle - level 52
    ~ ~
    ~
    ~ ~

Today I decided to do the thing I said I would do a month ago. I decided to train a Rockruff and have done just that. I have a shiny Gigalith that I want to use and Lycanroc seems like the perfect partner for it.

Now I need to decide on the rest of the team. Stoutland is also a possibility for my Sand Rush sweeper. Unsure on which four spots to choose. I'll certainly be thinking about it before I enter the competition.
    When the squad has had just about enough of your ****

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Chitoge (Moon)

To start with, I updated both of my games with the new patch and got the gifts from the last Global Mission.

Moon: More training here, I used Tapu Lele against Morimoto and it grew to level 89. Then I took it to my Rare Kitchen once more and it grew to level 98. Just two more levels, then it is done. As for the others, I got them all to level 35. Didn't do a whole lot here today but that's okay, I'm not in a rush.

Sun: Continued with the training here as well. Radiant Nova finally evolved into Solgaleo at level 53! It learned Sunsteel Strike, I taught it Zen Headbutt and Earthquake afterwards. All current members of the squad are now fully evolved, which is great. Shadowcastle learned Shore Up, which completed its moveset. Other than that, nothing of importance happened. Almost everything is at level 60 or above now, so that's really cool.

Team:
    Myxoriza - level 66
    Kihunter - level 69
    Wirelights - level 68
    Floral Beach - level 67
    Enigma - level 65
    Xenomechanic - level 58
    Lionheart - level 66
    Radiant Nova - level 59
    Silver Face - level 65
    Shadowcastle - level 58
    ~ ~
    ~
    ~ ~

A few days ago, I went to all of the apparel shops around Alola and purchased lots of clothes. I probably won't ever use the vast majority of the clothing items, but I like collecting them for completion purposes. Anyway, I bought everything except for most of the items at the expensive store in Hau'oli City. I didn't have enough money for that store as I spent nearly everything I had at the other shops.

Once I was done shopping, I sold quite a few of the items I'd been getting from Isle Aphun on Poke Pelago (Nuggets, Rare Bones, etc.). That helped me make back some of the money I spent on clothes, though only about half of it.

Next, I battled some trainers to get some more money. At the Battle Buffet, I fought people using my main team members, since I want to get them all to level 100 eventually. I mainly focused on training Palossand, Primarina, and Ninetales, since they were my weakest Pokemon in terms of level.

Once my whole team was level 85-86, I returned to the Pokemon League. I hadn't done any Elite Four rematches on this generation yet, so I decided it was time. Got through the E4 no problem, then faced Hau as the final trainer. He wasn't that difficult, either.
    >>// \\<<

Done a lot on my games since my last post. Before continuing with the training, I did one other thing which I had planned for a while. I completed the Pokedex on both of my games. Did some trades between the games, this added Buzzwole and Kartana to the Pokedex on Moon, Pheromosa and Celesteela on Sun. Those were the only ones I was missing, so with that, my Alola Pokedex was complete on both games. I went to Game Freak in Heahea, got another Stamp from the director, the final one related to the Pokedex. Also got a Shiny Charm which I don't care much for as I'm not a shiny hunter, but it is cool anyway. I also connected to Bank and updated my National Dex there, so it is now at 801 Pokemon seen and caught. I'm still missing Marshadow of course, but I will get it eventually once it has been released. Either way, my Pokedex is complete and I can now focus on other things in the games. Continued with the training afterwards.

Moon: I got Metang, Deino and Hawlucha to level 50. Along the way, Metang evolved into Metagross, and Deino evolved into Zweilous as it reached level 50. I also taught it Draco Meteor as its Friendship level was high enough for that. Hawlucha and Metagross are both done as they aren't going to get any further than level 50, still got a bit left on Zweilous though since it isn't fully evolved yet. As for Tapu Lele, it reached level 99. I used a Rare Candy to get it to level 100. Then I went to Hyper Train it, which was the main reason I trained it to level 100 in the first place. I had never done any Hyper Training before, so this was a little exciting. I Hyper Trained it in Defense and Special Defense which were the stats that I had to train it in, then it was done. Now I just need to get Zweilous to level 64 so it evolves into Hydreigon, then the team will be ready.

Sun: Radiant Nova learned Flare Blitz at level 61, which completed its moveset. Other than that, nothing special or important happened here. I have just continued training at the usual training spots. Got all Pokemon to level 67 or above, several are also at level 70 now, so there is not that much left. Though it will still take a while to get done as I won't have much time to play this week.

Team:
    Myxoriza - level 70
    Kihunter - level 70
    Wirelights - level 70
    Floral Beach - level 70
    Enigma - level 70
    Xenomechanic - level 67
    Lionheart - level 69
    Radiant Nova - level 67
    Silver Face - level 69
    Shadowcastle - level 67
    ~ ~
    ~
    ~ ~

Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon: I've mostly been breeding and raising up more Pokémon in both games, making use of Poké Pelago to do most of the EV training. I've also tried to finish up anything I hadn't done in one or both of the games, such as finding items I hadn't picked up yet and such. I also make occasional challenges at the Battle Tree, in order to gain more BP, items and see how far I can get with different teams/combinations of Pokémon I've trained so far.
    Formerly known as EeveeandKirliafan.

Check out my fanfic! Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Reflecting Balance

Latest chapter: Chapter 52: "I simply can't ignore someone in trouble."

Also, for those interested in Winx Club: A Wizard's Perspective

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748