Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Non-filler SM Episode List

I'd say that Rotomdex gaining new functions would constitute as new moves in a way. The list reflects that. Now, I'm off to go watch today's episode because I've finally fixed my internet problem.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

"Resistance. Rebellion. You will burn these ideas away."

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

TR earning a Z-Crystal would make this one essential, right?

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    TR earning a Z-Crystal would make this one essential, right?
    pretty much. plus the whole episode's plot revolved around them trying to get it, so it's not like something that happened in the last second (like vulpix hatching at the end of the pancake race episode).

Lana was also practicing Waterium-Z so if that comes into play then that's another thing that makes it non-filler
    When the squad has had just about enough of your ****

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Chitoge (Moon)

Yep, a trial and a z-crystal means essential.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

Is it just me or did we not have any filler episodes so far? If there is none so far, then S&M might be the best one yet regarding the least amount of fillers we had in the series. If we had any filler episodes, how many was there?
    Last edited by Greneuliest808; 5th May 2017 at 12:52 AM.

~Image Courtesy of Serebii~
    Never forget the path to greatness. Let's hope we meet again!

Quote Originally Posted by Greneuliest808 View Post
    Is it just me or did we not have any filler episodes so far? If there is none so far, then S&M might be the best one yet regarding the least amount of fillers we had in the series. If we had any filler episodes, how many was there?
    I'd say we've had 8 filler episodes so far. Episode 6, 13, 16, 17, 20, 22, 23, 24.

Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    I'd say we've had 8 filler episodes so far. Episode 6, 13, 16, 17, 20, 22, 23, 24.
    Litten masters Fire Fang in 22. I wouldn't call it filler.

The rest, I agree with.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

So only SM024 is true filler?

To me, it feels like in order for an episode to be a filler, no significant events would have happened in the episodes. I definitely see SM6 as one of the only filler episodes because there was not any significant event happening. SM 16 revealed one of Popplio's moves. SM 17 and SM 23 saw the Rotomdex adding more functions (can definitely see why these would be counted as filler though). SM 24 is a filler, although you could count Ash's Mom visiting as an important event for continuity. SM 22 revealed a mastered move. SM 13 and SM 20 revealed important events around the end of those episodes.
    Last edited by Greneuliest808; 5th May 2017 at 1:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greneuliest808 View Post
    To me, it feels like in order for an episode to be a filler, no significant events would have happened in the series. I definitely see SM6 as one of the only filler episodes because there was not any significant event happening. SM 16 revealed one of Popplio's moves. SM 17 and SM 23 saw the Rotomdex adding more functions (can definitely see why these would be counted as filler though). SM 24 is a filler, although you could count Ash's Mom visiting as an important event for continuity. SM 22 revealed a mastered move. SM 13 and SM 20 revealed important events around the end of those episodes.
    I personally don't think having a few seconds of important events will suddenly change an episode from filler to non filler like episodes 13. If not we'd be calling the binacle episode from XYZ as non filler due a few seconds of Z2. Episode 20, I sort of agree, but still other catching a glimpse of tapu lele, it's still a pretty unimportant episode.

I personally don't think having a few seconds of important events will suddenly change an episode from filler to non filler like episodes 13. If not we'd be calling the binacle episode from XYZ as non filler due a few seconds of Z2. Episode 20, I sort of agree, but still other catching a glimpse of tapu lele, it's still a pretty unimportant episode.
    Okay, I see what you mean. By going through this list, only 32% of the episodes aired so far were fillers. That's not too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    I'd say that Rotomdex gaining new functions would constitute as new moves in a way. The list reflects that. Now, I'm off to go watch today's episode because I've finally fixed my internet problem.
    I agree. I would count Episode 24 as a non-essential non-filler because of rotom revealing his new function. And the functions are like learnings moves.
    T.T.F.N
    Ta ta for now :-)

SM026 is essential lol

Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    SM026 is essential lol
    Yeah SM026 is essential sadly just because of Charjabug capture. Honestly thought the rest of the episode was pretty meh tbh.

Yeah SM026 is essential sadly just because of Charjabug capture. Honestly thought the rest of the episode was pretty meh tbh.
    I find it hilarious because right up until yesterday people thought the cast would shrink when actually it grew.

Gladion debut. Not filler. List updated. yada yada yada.

"Momentai!"

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Gladion debut. Not filler. List updated. yada yada yada.
    Where is SM024?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678