Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Non-filler SM Episode List

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    The only fillers are Lana's and Sophocles' episodes. In every other episode something of importance happened. Jack **** happened in either of those ones.
    Togedemaru's obsession with Pikachu was established in that episode and we learned her gender and Suiren's goal and backstory with Ashimari too, so I would be hard pressed to call either a filler. Then you're stuck wondering why Suiren and Ashimari are so into blowing balloons or why this weird Togedemaru keeps gloping Pikachu.

SM010 speaks for itself really.

It almost feels like a lot of SM, if not all, is non-filler. Some more essential than others, but each episode has contributed something at least so far. Except some filler episodes down the line but I'm liking the lack of filler so far.
    Last edited by Frozocrone; 12th January 2017 at 12:34 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Chitoge (Moon)

One must be out of his or her mind to think that SM010 a filler.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

"Resistance. Rebellion. You will burn these ideas away."

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    One must be out of his or her mind to think that SM010 a filler.
    it's a filler lol
    Yeah I don't think there's been a filler episode yet, though I guess SM6 could possibly count as one
    If SM is a rip off of Yokai Watch, then XY/Z is a very poor ripoff of shonen anime like Naruto
    Credit goes to Satomine Night

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post
    it's a filler lol
    Yeah I don't think there's been a filler episode yet, though I guess SM6 could possibly count as one
    It's a weak episode for sure, but it does delve somewhat into Sophocles character

it's a filler lol
    And even then, it's disputed since togedemaru's gender was revealed, seeing how gender is involved in battles thanks to attract.
    "Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war. Invaders create Avengers. People create... smaller people? Er... children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them. To help them end."

"Momentai!"

But this is the traditional royal Canterlot voice! It is tradition to speak, using the Royal "we", and to use THIS MUCH VOLUME WHEN ADDRESSING OUR SUBJECTS!!

I think we're going to be surprised at the first actual filler xD Maybe the pancake one, since the upcoming episode has Kiawe's family and Rowlett learning Breakthrough Blitz.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    I think we're going to be surprised at the first actual filler xD Maybe the pancake one, since the upcoming episode has Kiawe's family and Rowlett learning Breakthrough Blitz.
    I'm actually thinking that may be a Mallow episode tbh, since her family owns a restaurant and the episode has to do with pancakes. Maybe we'll get some character development or backstory for Mallow
    If SM is a rip off of Yokai Watch, then XY/Z is a very poor ripoff of shonen anime like Naruto
    Credit goes to Satomine Night

And even then, it's disputed since togedemaru's gender was revealed, seeing how gender is involved in battles thanks to attract.
    Even if gender is important in battle, it wasn't really enough to consider the episode non filler, imo. Nothing else noteworthy happened
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

I'm actually thinking that may be a Mallow episode tbh, since her family owns a restaurant and the episode has to do with pancakes. Maybe we'll get some character development or backstory for Mallow
    Hoping that's the case. I don't want it to be filler so early into the series (break the trend) and also because Lillie will have had two episodes before Mallow got one. While I enjoy watching what they're doing with Lillie, Mallow shouldn't be neglected because of it.

I'm kind of hoping that Mallows episode is something else. The title suggests that the pancake race is going to be the main event here so there probably won't be a lot of time to focus on Mallow. Besides, for the other focus episodes, either the character being focused on or their Pokemon is mentioned in the title. Neither Mallow nor Bounsweet is mentioned.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

So, is the consensus on SM011 a filler or not? My internet is not exactly in the right condition to watch videos right now.

"Momentai!"

I would call it (Non-essential) Non-Filler.

We basically learn about Kiawe's life, his family and job, we learn about a completely new side of Kiawe that he doesn't normally show, we learn whose Charizard it is, there is also a flashback with Kiawe and his grandfather (I guess?), Ash trains with Rowlet to use the Z-move and find that unlike Pikachu, it leaves Rowlet completely exhausted.

Basically, a bunch of tiny things that ultimately do not impact the plot, but still add to the story.

List has been updated.

"Momentai!"

Still no cotd episode in sight, I think this a new record

Quote Originally Posted by Soniman View Post
    Still no cotd episode in sight, I think this a new record
    I think that kid (not Kiawe's sister) was a CotD.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozocrone View Post
    I think that kid (not Kiawe's sister) was a CotD.
    wasnt a cotd episode though, id imagine non game characters will have to appear eventyally

A CotD would imply that specific character had the episode revolve around that character.

"Momentai!"

Fair enough. I still think we'll never see him again

SM012 is definitely essential non-filler: James catches his Mareanie.

As is SM014, since that's the egg hatching. But we'll get to those episodes once they actually air.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

Essential non-filler for today's episode, as it involves a capture for a main character.

Yeah, there's no chance in hell that today's episode was a filler.

"Momentai!"

Yeah, there's no chance in hell that today's episode was a filler.
    Yeah. Your post should say SM012 though. I doubt that SM013 would be an essential non-filler. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shotgunrain View Post
    Yeah. Your post should say SM012 though. I doubt that SM013 would be an essential non-filler. :P
    Updated. This is why I shouldn't do things on moblie.

"Momentai!"

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast