Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: February Plot Discussion

B2W2 chapter 10 is now out.

Just a singing competition round XD

-------------------

Someone find they sing the lyrics is the song "Riding on Lapras" that year in PMSP.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 19th December 2016 at 5:18 PM.

feelss!! Bianca remeber black and a white's flashback??
    The king and his queen

Oh. This chapter covers the fifth preview out of the nine we have.

The previous two chapters covered two previews each, so we could have at least four more chapters in the book? Guess they only used one to cut down on spoilers.

Meowth as Dollar, Litten as Y-En? What next? Maybe Raticate as Zł-Oty? ^^"

Moon-chan using bow and arrows? Kusaka wants to associate her with the Goddess(es) of the hunt and the moon, Artemis (Greek)/Diana (Roman)?

Next BW2 chapter on January 10. Three freakin' weeks.

This is getting so annoying. Also, I wonder what's the point of delaying it so badly? We're in Gen VII already and they're still struggling with Gen V. I'm afraid that we may be getting a sudden ending in two or three chapters because it's just taking too long and they need to cut it in order to focus on SM.

Nice that they showed Pop Roxie, though.
    I don't come here as often as I used to, do I?

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post

This is getting so annoying. Also, I wonder what's the point of delaying it so badly? We're in Gen VII already and they're still struggling with Gen V. I'm afraid that we may be getting a sudden ending in two or three chapters because it's just taking too long and they need to cut it in order to focus on SM.

It's New Years.
    Where'd I put my mallet?

Quote Originally Posted by TheViolentTomboy View Post
    It's New Years.
    No, it says 01.10, not 01.01. So, it's three weeks from now.
    I don't come here as often as I used to, do I?

Moon being a medic tells me Sun is probably gonna do some very reckless things in the future.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

No, it says 01.10, not 01.01. So, it's three weeks from now.
    I mean, I'm assuming they'd want a couple days off for New Year's, considering how big it is in East Asia and it's mandated spend-time-with-your-family time.
    Where'd I put my mallet?

It does not look like it will end soon, since they make this round look like a simple chorus plot.

And they will have plenty of time to do it until the next game version release.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 20th December 2016 at 2:05 AM.

B2W2 Episode 10 Text Translation
        Spoiler:- 1:

My bet is that Moon gets both Popplio and Rowlet since she's both a medic and an archer. Lillie will naturally have Nebby when she appears and Hau will be like Wally and Shauna where he gets a different Pokemon as a starter.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    My bet is that Moon gets both Popplio and Rowlet since she's both a medic and an archer. Lillie will naturally have Nebby when she appears and Hau will be like Wally and Shauna where he gets a different Pokemon as a starter.
    I can see Hau get pichu since Alolan Raichu does seem like his ace considering reports where his Alolan Raichu gives players difficulty beating it. I like the idea of Moon getting both Rowlet and Popplio since Moon is a archer and Decidueye is a archer as well. Also Moon is a nurse and that fits with Popplio since Primarina is a healer.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokémon Omega Ruby Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokemon Sun Friend Code:0275-7830-7079

I was a fan of Litten's Final Evolution before it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    As awesome as that sounds, I doubt Moon will get both Rowlet and Popplio, since Dex Holders never get two starters from the same generation (X was a different case since receiving a Kanto starter was an in-game feature in XY). She's most definitely gonna get Rowlet though, based on the starter pattern for the girls.

As for Popplio, if we go by the game,     Spoiler:- :

Hau probably won't get any starter, but I expect that he'll be important regardless.
    Last edited by pika09; 20th December 2016 at 5:04 AM.

I'm excited to see the Pokeball shots Moon's gonna make. That'll be a lot of fun to see.

Also, does Sun really have problems with his leg? I thought he was just faking it to make extra cash.
    Teams:

I dont get it. Why would they cut it off after 3 chapters? Having two arcs running at the same time isnt anything new

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post
    I'm excited to see the Pokeball shots Moon's gonna make. That'll be a lot of fun to see.
    Reminds me a bit of Gold's gag of using his cue stick to shoot Pokeballs at different angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuraba View Post

Also, does Sun really have problems with his leg? I thought he was just faking it to make extra cash.
    Obviously his leg injuries were real and not fully recovered. Although we do not know why he was injured.

So apparently, Lack-Two and Whi-Two have official English names already; Blake and Whitley. While it makes sense, since they're phonetically similar to Black and White, Whitley is a very weird name I've never heard before, and it's super weird having Dex Holders whose names aren't the game names. Then again, we already have Yvonne, and I wouldn't be shocked if X was revealed to be named Xavier in either the English version or the collected volumes. Since X and Y are nicknames, I really hope Blake and Whitley start getting called B2 and W2 by Bianca or Cheren or something.

And Moon being an archer nurse is pretty badass and epic. I love it.

Someone on Tumblr pointed out that like Moon, Erika also used Pokeball-tipped arrows in the Yellow (or GSC?) arc. That along with the fact that she's a Grass-type expert (thus could possibly have knowledge on herbs and potions) and that Moon is implied to be not from Alola (Kanto like the protag in the games, probably?), it'd be interesting to see if they have some sort of connection. Maybe Moon is Erika's apprentice or something.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    So apparently, Lack-Two and Whi-Two have official English names already; Blake and Whitley. While it makes sense, since they're phonetically similar to Black and White, Whitley is a very weird name I've never heard before, and it's super weird having Dex Holders whose names aren't the game names. Then again, we already have Yvonne, and I wouldn't be shocked if X was revealed to be named Xavier in either the English version or the collected volumes. Since X and Y are nicknames, I really hope Blake and Whitley start getting called B2 and W2 by Bianca or Cheren or something.

And Moon being an archer nurse is pretty badass and epic. I love it.
    X and Y are only nicknames in the English/French version though, their names have always been X and Y in the original. If we go by the official website's character page, Lack-Two and Whi-Two are technically the official translations of their names as well. Though I guess people can choose what they want to use.

Quote Originally Posted by pika09 View Post
    Someone on Tumblr pointed out that like Moon, Erika also used Pokeball-tipped arrows in the Yellow (or GSC?) arc. That along with the fact that she's a Grass-type expert (thus could possibly have knowledge on herbs and potions) and that Moon is implied to be not from Alola (Kanto like the protag in the games, probably?), it'd be interesting to see if they have some sort of connection. Maybe Moon is Erika's apprentice or something.

X and Y are only nicknames in the English/French version though, their names have always been X and Y in the original. If we go by the official website's character page, Lack-Two and Whi-Two are technically the official translations of their names as well. Though I guess people can choose what they want to use.
    I thought Yvonne Gabena was the official Japanese name for Y?

And hasn't it been longer in the manga than it has in the games (roughly 10-12 years)? Maybe Moon is Erika's daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackButterfree View Post
    I thought Yvonne Gabena was the official Japanese name for Y?

And hasn't it been longer in the manga than it has in the games (roughly 10-12 years)? Maybe Moon is Erika's daughter.
    Capture.jpg

Nope. Her official full name is Y na Gabena. Yvonne is a Viz add-on. I'm actually surprised they didn't bother to have X be short for Xavier as well, then again only Y had a last name.

The idea of Moon being Erika's daughter is interesting, but I kinda doubt any game character would suddenly have children in this adaptation, no matter how much time has passed.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast