Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: February Plot Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Well, if you want to think about it like that, Black is the only Dex holder whose hair resembles Ash's enough for Ash-Greninja design to work. X's hair is too straight.

But then again, Black's hair is brown, not black. (Dyeing is an option?)

As for the starter distribution, Y having Greninja fits perfectly. She's a Sky Trainer and can fly with her magic suit that doesn't actually follow the laws of how flying works. Greninja is a frog, which are known for their jumping skills.

Heck, the Pokemon website says that Ash-Greninja has increased leg strength. If Ash-Greninja does show up in Pokespe, they could reference that. They mentioned how good Croaky was at jumping when it was still a Froakie, so it'd be a nice call back.

And the depressed loner X having the super cheerful and friendly Marisso works as a nice contrast. I already pointed out why Malva having Delphox fits.
    And Chespin family are the Pokemon who the body covered by a shell. This is the perfect reflection that X is a cocooning.

And About arrow and Pokeball, in fact, except Erika we also get some other characters to use the Pokeball by special props.

Like Yellow use fishing rod, Koga and Janine use shuriken, Bruno use nunchakus, Falkner use boomerang, Bugsy use insect net, Clair use whip, Gold use cue stick, Crys and Wally use the launcher ring, etc.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 5th January 2017 at 4:19 AM.

Just came across this yesterday. According to this interview excerpt, it seems that it was an anime director's intention to make Ash's Greninja special, but it was GF who ultimately 'designed' Ash-Greninja per say.

I vaguely recall rumors prior to the release of Sun and Moon that more were planned for the Alolan starters akin to how they handled Ash-Greninja, and then there were claims that whatever this plan was ultimately got dropped. Of course, this is just rumors but the 'Ash-Greninja' phenomenon could have been more widely implemented during its conceptualization.

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    I vaguely recall rumors prior to the release of Sun and Moon that more were planned for the Alolan starters akin to how they handled Ash-Greninja, and then there were claims that whatever this plan was ultimately got dropped. Of course, this is just rumors but the 'Ash-Greninja' phenomenon could have been more widely implemented during its conceptualization.

Coronis~
    Indeed, there were rumors, Rockruff was said to have a secret in its split evolutions meanwhile, the starters were said to have their own secret which was never unveiled or could have easily been clickbait hype. But either way this secret was never officially announced. Their humanoid appearances lead many to believe synchro was an honest new thing rather than an invention to shill Greninja and Satoshi. The secret being they all would get Battle Bond, people still cling to this theory due to their odd stat distributions.
    Last edited by Blue Saturday; 5th January 2017 at 9:46 PM.

Default February plot discussion

I'm really excited for the next bw2 and sun and moon chapter

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Watch them relate Ash-Greninja to how X looks since Ash in XY was based off of Calem. They can say because Y is such good friends with X it manifested in her Greninja. It sounds bad, but I seriously doubt they'll reference Ash directly.

In retrospect, they really got screwed over with the starter pattern this time (though Chespin is my personal favorite). Ash-Greninja under X would have been perfect and it would even transform like all his other Pokemon.
    Ash didn't based on Calem.

Calem / X's hair was straight, medium length.
    If your referirng to his outfit in XY, for me it pretty much like Red's FRLG attire colored with the same shade of blue of Calem's clothes.
    BTW Ash's DP were based on Lucas minus the scarf and red hat and his SM attire really resembles to Sun's.

Regarding your worries on Pikashunium Z. Just let Red and Pika showcase it
    Last edited by ertineaqiuo; 6th January 2017 at 7:13 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456