Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178
Results 4,426 to 4,442 of 4442

Thread: Jul 15: Movie 20 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You! (Dec 11: Movie 21 reveal)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoennking View Post
    One of the animators said you would be surpised of teaser https://twitter.com/Alehas_project/s...62382963798018
    It'll probably be Zeroara revealed in the teaser, with a gen 8 Pokémon revealed in February or something.
    Last edited by Akkipeddi; 10th December 2017 at 5:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilligantLewis View Post
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

Followed by Gen VIII getting teased in January for a late 2018 release, meaning the anime was being rushed because of Gen VIII coming in 2018 all along.

/sigh

I hope that's not what happens, but I'm preparing myself for the worst.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Hoennking View Post
    One of the animators said you would be surpised of teaser https://twitter.com/Alehas_project/s...62382963798018
    Gen 8 hype!
    I hope they show off a standard Pokemon this time, or a mythical that ain't another stupid princess anyways.....

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Followed by Gen VIII getting teased in January for a late 2018 release, meaning the anime was being rushed because of Gen VIII coming in 2018 all along.

/sigh

I hope that's not what happens, but I'm preparing myself for the worst.
    Well we did try telling you guys that multiple times. The proof was basically there with all the rushing they're doing, we could have add a few fillers or have gone to Ula'Ula with Nebby... but he evolved fully within 8 episodes.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

Well I'm not gonna jump to the conclusion that that's what it's going to be. Especially since there is no way the anime can properly cover two more islands, Necrozma, the remaining Ultra Beasts, everybody else's development inclyding evolutions and two more captures for Ash, and the League in a year. If they really want to surprise us, they won't show Zeroara because everybody expects it now.

I'm just preparing myself for the worst in case it does happen, because not only will this ultimately make SM even worse than BW for me, it will also tell me GF is okay with putting out a rushed, garbage product for the sake of money.

And no, I don't think this movie is going to be Zeroara, Necrozma, and the remaining Ultra Beasts. That's a clusterf*ck. It's too much to cover in a single movie.
    Last edited by Golden_Latias; 10th December 2017 at 8:42 PM.

Well I'm not gonna jump to the conclusion that that's what it's going to be. Especially since there is no way the anime can properly cover two more islands, Necrozma, the remaining Ultra Beasts, everybody else's development inclyding evolutions and two more captures for Ash, and the League in a year. If they really want to surprise us, they won't show Zeroara because everybody expects it now.

And no, I don't think this movie is going to be Zeroara, Necrozma, and the remaining Ultra Beasts. That's a clusterf*ck. It's too much to cover in a single movie.
    Then again we did have movie 18 which shoved like all the legendaries in it with a mediocre plot...

The great part is this series isn't leaving big gaps in between episodes and this is the first time in awhile they didn't take a series a break during the holidays, so at least the writers are TRYING to reach that 120 plus episode mark
    "It's weird people refuse to watch BW yet hate Iris for the sole purpose that she calls Ash a kid. Her catchphrase is supposed to be ironic, she's a kid herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokegirl Fan~ View Post
    Then again we did have movie 18 which shoved like all the legendaries in it with a mediocre plot...
    True, but I'd like to think they learned from that.

Zeneora hasnt revealed yet. Only people who know it exist is not very high

Perhaps.

I'm just saying there are other ways they could surprise us, is all. It doesn't have to be Zeroara.

Does showing a Gen 8 Pokemon have to mean the switch game is coming on 2018? I remember three of the four AG films having early Gen 4 promotion
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Does showing a Gen 8 Pokemon have to mean the switch game is coming on 2018? I remember three of the four AG films having early Gen 4 promotion
    No, but it greatly increases the chances of Gen VIII being 2018, because if it's 2019, then what's M22 going to be?

For Gen VII to last until 2019, it would pretty much have to be an AG situation where this one is Zeroara and some Gen VIII mythical and M22 is a Lucario/Zoroark type movie. There's no other way it could happen.

Playing the Team Rainbow Rocket quest on Ultra Sun... And man, if they use movie 20's AU to adaptate it, I'll be really happy.

Looking forward that teaser!

Even if Zeraora is in it, I hope it's not just it. Necrozma deserves its own movie, especially after getting 3 new forms (even if two of them are kinda lazy and uninspired). Not to mention, Ultra Beasts barely got any attention so far and neither did Lunala. Heck, judging by the name if the last Aether episode, we are to say goodbye to Nebby/Solgaleo in a couple of weeks. The more I look at it, the more I get the feeling Gen VII is a filler Gen.
    Do you dislike the new Pokemon Sun/Moon Ash? - Watch this parody video below!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iShzixVSRMc
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZbYxqLL4p0 - Sonic the hedgehog amazing collab GMV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJce1evEhPo - Great Mewtwo AMV
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_O8VjQcohk - Pokemon AMV - Monsters Fight! (MUST watch!)

Silhouette on Bottom Left might be Zeroara. This is this month's CoroCoro cover.
    https://i.imgur.com/mc7m8Ex.jpg

Yeah, I think Zeroara will be revealed at M21 Teaser.
    Last edited by Blaze Master X; 10th December 2017 at 10:52 PM.
    Completed the Trial of the Sword on Master Mode

Switch Friend Code: SW-4697-8361-8599
    3DS Friend Code: 3540-2766-5379

Quote Originally Posted by ArtFenix View Post
    Necrozma deserves its own movie, especially after getting 3 new forms (even if two of them are kinda lazy and uninspired).
    Nah, i think Necrozma would also get an anime arc instead and its plot would be used so that Ash doesn't carry over his 'Z-Power Ring' and the Z-Crystal's he collected to the next region (just like they used the Zygarde arc to remove Greninja and its special form).

Hopefully the next movie's plot doesn't go back to the mediocre formula they've been using for the past several years. I want either a sequel to movie 20 or a movie that mostly focused on Lillie similar to the 2 AG movies for Max and May.

Missed this update earlier, so just to be thorough, here's the December 8 update to the website announcing the Oha Suta reveal of movie 21 on the 11th:

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post

Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178