Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167
Results 4,151 to 4,153 of 4153

Thread: Jul 15: Movie 20 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You! (Jul 17: Premiere report)

Discuss THIS movie, not some potential upcoming one.

Also, some recent Twitter updates about tie-in events:
    In order to commemorate the premiere of "Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You", Pikachu made an appearance at the yellow Koshien Stadium! With the assistance of original Pokémon jet balloons, the ballpark was made Pikachu-colored too!

(this event took place Monday 17th, some more info can be found here. The first 3000 children attending the Hanshin Tigers-Hiroshima Toyo Carp game played that day were given Pokemon sun visors and Pokemon jet balloons, and there was a mini stage show and giveaways of Pokémon prizes)

To celebrate the fact that the movie was such a huge blockbuster, we'll be holding a stage greeting with Satoshi's voice actor Rica Matsumoto at Sapporo Cinema Frontier this Saturday, the 22nd! Make sure to go there! The greetings will take place after the 3:15pm screening on Saturday July 22nd http://www.cinemafrontier.net/cgi-bin/pc/news/list.cgi#1744

For the first time in Pokémon movie history: A "Free Vocal Reactions Screening" will be held at Toho Cinemas Shinjuku. Shoko Nakagawa, the voice of Joy, will be there as well, representing the guest voice actors! We're waiting for your passionate cheering. This will take place at the 9pm screening on Saturday July 22nd

(if it's not clear from the wording what this is, it's basically a screening where the audience is both allowed and encouraged to loudly react to the movie, cheering, screaming, singing along to songs etc. Which sounds pretty fun when Shoko is going to be there doing exactly that)

I would expect news reports from at least some of these events.

So many things happening on my birthday. It sounds like such fun events. I'm secretly hoping they show clips of the people reacting to some scenes. I don't blame Shoko for wanting to join in on the vocal event.
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mallow-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117157163164165166167