Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125
Results 3,101 to 3,118 of 3118

Thread: Jul 15: Movie 20 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You! (June 27: WHF report)

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/40914245..._cUFtzbPZ0T0GP

A manga adaptation of the movie just got announced. It will be released in volume format August 28th, so chances are it won't be published in Corocoro at all.

The author is Ryo Takamisaki, who did the movie 10 manga, as well as various other tie-in manga series for Corocoro, including the Rockman.EXE and Gundam AGE manga.
    AMAZING! AMAZING!

Double times because it's so freaking AMAZING!

I do LOVE Takamisaki's take on Ash and Pikachu!

But I wonder why they ditched Kemom after he's done that one-off chapter that was tied to the movie. Maybe he quit or got sick?

Anyway, while I have nothing against him, I'm glad Takamisaki is back. Hopefully that means, we'll see Soji and Makoto on the manga (Kemom completly ignored Serena's, Clemont, Bonnie and even GRENINJA's existence on the Volcanion manga). Looking forward how he draws them.

Side note: I wish Takamisaki did comissions, otherwise I'd pay him to do a Serena, an Ash-Greninja and a Sawyer drawing lol

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Rica is adorable assuming she's the one in Ash's hat.
    That's Rinka. Rica is the one in the red jacket in the second photo in that tweet.

That's Rinka. Rica is the one in the red jacket in the second photo in that tweet.
    Ah, can't see her that that well. Well, Rinka's adorable too.
    So...what's the likelihood of them keeping the nickname thing in the dub? Betting they'll go with Snowball if they decide to keep it.

Would you like to know whereabouts of the London Underground?

Taken from Serebii Episode pictures EP 928

I really like the set up. And I love Rinka' s outfit. She has the Ash hat on while Abareru kun has it in his pocket.
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mallow-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

Quote Originally Posted by satopi View Post
    I really like the set up. And I love Rinka' s outfit. She has the Ash hat on while Abareru kun has it in his pocket.
    It's the same hats they had on the show last week, too

Ugh, another guy in a Pikachu suit that doesn't suit my eyes. Please stop. U_U But Abareru kun rocks those Pikachu ears and Reika's a muscular cutie who kicks arse. ^o^

Ahh the stage shows sound like so much fun!! I wanna explore Okido Laboratoriesand challenge someone to a battle. Glad to hear the it was a success.
    Last edited by satopi; 25th June 2017 at 8:13 PM.
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mallow-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

So here's something different:
    Remember that tie-in real world role playing activity game they announced a while back?

Well, it's going to start pretty soon, so to commemorate and advertise this, the official movie site has added an online riddle you can all try solving:
    Give it a try

Remember that tie-in real world role playing activity game they announced a while back?

Well, it's going to start pretty soon, so to commemorate and advertise this, the official movie site has added an online riddle you can all try solving:
    Give it a try
    Well, the second one was easy and the first would be easy if I could read Japanese. Not too sure what's going on with 3 or 4.
    So...what's the likelihood of them keeping the nickname thing in the dub? Betting they'll go with Snowball if they decide to keep it.

Would you like to know whereabouts of the London Underground?

Taken from Serebii Episode pictures EP 928

Give it a try
    I was able to figure out 1 and 2, but what in the world is going on with 3 and 4?

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Request a banner from Studio Satomine Graphics
    More signature banners: You Fool! | Suspicious Classmates | Laugh Together | Got Nassy?

Quote Originally Posted by Satomine Night View Post
    I was able to figure out 1 and 2, but what in the world is going on with 3 and 4?
    They're fairly simple.

For 3, it's a shape you should recognize. If you don't recognize it, think about what it is you're supposed to find.
    For 4, just... follow the instructions. I can't really be less vague without revealing the answer.

They're fairly simple.

For 3, it's a shape you should recognize. If you don't recognize it, think about what it is you're supposed to find.
    For 4, just... follow the instructions. I can't really be less vague without revealing the answer.
    You're right; they are fairly simple. It took a hint for this gaijin to figure out what the shape in number 3 is (it's been many years since I've seen that shape or needed to remember that shape), and I figured out what number 4 is. The only question that remains is why I'm having trouble submitting my answer on the official movie website. Nothing happens when I click the button.

More signature banners: You Fool! | Suspicious Classmates | Laugh Together | Got Nassy?

You're right; they are fairly simple. It took a hint for this gaijin to figure out what the shape in number 3 is (it's been many years since I've seen that shape or needed to remember that shape), and I figured out what number 4 is. The only question that remains is why I'm having trouble submitting my answer on the official movie website. Nothing happens when I click the button.
    The white field is a text field, you're supposed to type your answer in there. Once you've typed it in, click the yellow one underneath to unlock the chest.

The white field is a text field, you're supposed to type your answer in there. Once you've typed it in, click the yellow one underneath to unlock the chest.
    I know the white field is the text field, and the yellow button is a button. I clicked the button, but I apparently missed the text that popped up underneath that said my answer was wrong (which baffles me, because I'm certain my answer is correct).

I know the white field is the text field, and the yellow button is a button. I clicked the button, but I apparently missed the text that popped up underneath that said my answer was wrong (which baffles me, because I'm certain my answer is correct).
    It's definitely wrong, since the chest unlocked when I entered the correct one, and it accepts both katakana, hiragana and kanji. What answer did you have?

We'll probably get a report from this thing on the website in a few days.
    And yep, that we did:
    [url="https://www.pocketmonsters.net/main/news/2936"]The official site has updated with a status report from the Next Generation World Hobby Fair '17 Summer, which took place this weekend./url]

Oha Suta and Pokenchi will probably have footage as well.

Page 125 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125