Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176
Results 4,376 to 4,388 of 4388

Thread: Jul 15: Movie 20 - Pocket Monsters the Movie: I Choose You! (Oct 12: Home releases)

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Phoenix View Post
    So there'll be a volume 2? Good to know. Thanks a lot, Dephender! Will definetely look forward the next one
    Yeah. It says "vol 1 of 2" on the one you bought.

Well, pre-orders for the DVD/Blu-ray are avaliable already.

Still deciding though. Seems like the Blu-ray has a limited edition with the remastered first episode as extra.

But not sure which version I'll be getting: DVD, Blu-ray or Limited Blu-ray. Besides the limited edition, is there any other difference? For what I've understood, both Blu-ray and DVD have fairly the same amount of extras.

Also, a thing preventing me from buying is that I'm suspicious there will be a box containing all the 20 movies. I mean, it sure seems like a good opportunity for such release.

Also, a thing preventing me from buying is that I'm suspicious there will be a box containing all the 20 movies. I mean, it sure seems like a good opportunity for such release.
    It's possible I guess, but they did release such a blu-ray set some years back, so a new one would just be a rerelease of that with the latest movie blurays thrown in as well. Sounds like something that'd have limited appeal.

Not sure if this is the right place to say it or not, but have to say that i am for the first time impressed by the dub trailer/teaser that we got for this movie.
    Its actually much better than the Japanese version, which i feel is a rare thing to happen (both music and clips wise).

Xerenes is in this movie?

I saw Xerneas in the dubbed english trailer. Is there a particular reason he's there?
    Serena <3

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Not sure if this is the right place to say it or not
    We'd prefer if discussion directly related to the dub specifically takes place in this thread.

(The Xerneas question others are asking is on-topic enough, but I don't have the answer to it)

Quote Originally Posted by janejane6178 View Post
    I saw Xerneas in the dubbed english trailer. Is there a particular reason he's there?
    Maybe the people who made this trailer wanted to hype up the viewers that more legendaries will be shown in the movie, not just Ho-Oh as everyone expects. Other than for plot reasons, they're in there for cameos or other reasons that we might not know.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    We'd prefer if discussion directly related to the dub specifically takes place in this thread.

(The Xerneas question others are asking is on-topic enough, but I don't have the answer to it)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post

Funny that the forum registered your post two more times after the initial post, Dephender. +2.

Hey, look at that, the official site actually updated again:

Unsurprisingly, it's with info on the home release.

Check out the list of bonus content and decide whether you want the regular or special edition!

Thanks Dephender! Now, with these info, I've decided to pick up the Special Edition

Just a minor question to make sure: the bonus content of both - regular and limited - editions are the same whether we get the DVD or the Blu-ray right?

Just a minor question to make sure: the bonus content of both - regular and limited - editions are the same whether we get the DVD or the Blu-ray right?
    Yes, they'd have said otherwise if that was the case, and I don't think it's ever been the case in the past.

Thanks.

Although It's weird... I'm looking at CDJapan and the Limited edition for the DVD just isn't there. Same with Amazon.

Might wait a bit longer, although I'll probably pre-order the blu-ray and, depending on the case, just replace if needed.

Again, thanks a lot!

Although It's weird... I'm looking at CDJapan and the Limited edition for the DVD just isn't there. Same with Amazon.
    There's no limited edition DVD.

Page 176 of 176 FirstFirst ... 76126166172173174175176