Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Team Plasma member?

N gets my vote since he was mistreated by Ghetsis and that made me sympathize with him even if his goal in BW was wishful thinking.

Ghetsis because he's such smart and manipulating villain but when you finally beat him he throws a tantrum like a spoilt kid and it's really funny to watch

N.

He's so innocent and pure. He never deserved the heck ghetsis gave him AT ALL.

It reminds me of myself.
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too
    I may add this one korrina blingee that helps my autism to this sig sometime however i don't feel like changing it as much yet :3 korrina is still powerful to me though^^

Quote Originally Posted by LadyTriox View Post
    N.

He's so innocent and pure. He never deserved the heck ghetsis gave him AT ALL.

It reminds me of myself.
    N sort of reminds me of myself too. It might just be my autism.
    I love Canada now and forever.

Sun Team:

Planned Ultra Sun Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Korrіna View Post
    Ghetsis because he's such smart and manipulating villain but when you finally beat him he throws a tantrum like a spoilt kid and it's really funny to watch
    G-Cis was probably the most realistic villain in the games when he was introduced, if only because his manipulation of N as a puppet and his end goal seemed like something we'd see from a politician in real life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12