Not sure if this belongs here, but if it doesn't, a mod can kindly move it to a more suitable subforum.
The reason I am making this thread is because my grandma died last week.
If I were to write my last will right now, it would state:
1. Keep all the religious stuff out of my funeral (I'm an atheist).
2. No embarrassing stories about me (So what if I'll be dead?!)
3. If possible, I'd like my body donated to science. (Cremation is my backup)
4. Play Aerith's theme from Final Fantasy VII at the service.
5. I want something witty on my tombstone like ("Where's the reset button?")
Feel free to add your plans here, and discuss whatever you want to happen once you leave this world.