Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories - Sun and Moon Edition

Default Wonder Trade Stories - Sun and Moon Edition

A new gen, a new Wonder Trade. What are some of the most interesting stuff you gotten?

I personally have 3 boxes of pokemon that stood out to me. Among them:

-IV bred pokes, perfect spread or not.
    -Bred pokemon in rare balls. Good for breeding even more.
    -Shinies.
    -6 IV shinies.
    -A battle-ready Tsareena. I was legit surprised it WASN'T shiny, knowing hackers. It had a Battle Royal ribbon.
    -6IV Tapu Koko. Once I have time to go in the Battle Tree, I'm testing this thing out. It was always my favorite design of the Tapus.
    -Some stuff with Pokerus.
    -Beast Ball Popplio. I had to ask if it was legit, since pokeball breeding mechanics have changed. It's not legit.

I think that covers it.
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; ;778; -Alola x3

3 shiny hunted, 24 happened naturally (Current shiny luck: pls stop)

Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

As of today I have not ever gotten anything too too amazing; I do have lots of newly-bred 4 and 5IV Pokemon that had just been hatched from eggs. I send at least acceptable stuff out too; my Vulpixes most of the time have Timid-HA-3+IVs. My relative however once got a 6IV Shiny Leafeon.

This is Ayla, my proud heroine from Pokemon Sun.
    She's a lively Festival Plaza goer and the fashion queen of Alola.
    She's also a people person and loves to help out fellow
    Pokemon Sunsters and Moonsters. PM me if you need Dex entries
    or help evolving your Pokemon. I may be able to help.

Hmm.... as of yet the best I've got was this one Gabite....

Yep, I haven't been lucky so far.
    Banner by me!

Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Note: I often struggle to get motivated to write or draw. Just because I don't update a story or my art gallery in a while does not mean that I've given up on that story or drawing. If I decide to cancel a project, I will post in the corresponding thread.

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Gallery:
    Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

My four Ultra Beasts are my biggest highlights on Wonder Trade. I got two Pheromosa, a Xurkitree, and a Kartana. I put up one of the Pheromosa up for trade in GTS and got a Buzzwole in return too!

In addition to that, I have also been WT'd various Apricorn PokeBalls Pokemon as well as some fully-evolved Pokemon like Incineroar, Toucannon, and Krookodile.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    we are being robbed of a dramatic wrys sweep of the entire bracket and for this i shall never forgive the developers

I mostly got 3-5 IV breedjects in Beast Balls and Apricorn Balls. But the only thing that's memorable is a Shiny Feebas in a Beast Ball. She got almost flawless stats (0 Attack IVs and Pretty good HP, the rest are maxed) but I'm satisfied with it. I got my friend to evolve it into a Milotic and it is now sitting in the Box, ready for some leveling.

I also tend to release trash common mons (mostly Yungoos, Pikipek, Wingull, Magikarp, and Abra) I got from Wonder Trade. But I only apply this "rule" when I'm trading away my own breedjects. I keep some of them if they have at least 3 IVs.
    Last edited by FowTech95; 9th January 2017 at 1:28 AM.

ive gotten a few good pkmn with perfect IVs and some perfect 5IV with wrong nature. a few stand outs were some nice ball pkmn and a near perfect togepi with 27?? i SPA and 31 in all other stats. that togepi is a great trade as i'll put it to good use in a HA snorunt line.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Only decent thing so far was shiny Mareanie on day 3.
    I didn't get anything noteworthy after that.

I've gotten two beast ball Gibles with the same nature, IVs, and egg moves. But they did not come from the same person :/

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

I got several 4-5IV breedjects in Beast Balls when I was trading away my own. It was on Christmas though, so that may have affected it. I haven't really wonder traded since. I might give away one box of 5IV Moon Ball Miniors for the fun of it.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

I haven't been nearly as fortunate as you guys, but two standouts include a 6IV Litten with Pokerus and a Moon Ball HA Vulpix
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

3DS Friend Code - 4613 7899 0504 In-Game Name for Moon: Raphael

As I posted in Shiny Encounter Thread, I got shiny Caterpie. Also, new shinies from Christmas are Vulpix (Love Ball), Wishiwashi and Delibird (holding Gold Bottle Cap).

Aside from usual breejects in rare balls, funny notables such as male Salandit named Disappoint and classic Snorlax with nickame "Your Mom" and Burn Heal. xD

I've give away breejects (both mine and their) with Pokérus.

I've obtained things like a 5IV Beast Ball Beldum and a 5IV HA Alola Vulpix.

My luckiest thought I'd say was the shiny Ditto I got. I haven't been too lucky on WT mostly though.

-Handful of decent perfect IV Pokemon that I used to breed to get the other stats perfected.
    -Level 100 Shiny Adamant Yellow Core Minior with 6 perfect IVs, EV trained in Attack, Speed, and HP, and given a planned set holding a White Herb. It was gotten on christmas with the name HAPPY X-MAS. I assumed it was hacked. Used it a little in Battle Tree and then breed it until I got my own perfect IV one.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I had a 4 IV Oranguru in a Love Ball with a Life Orb attached. It was on the second island by then, so grabbing a Life Orb that early was interesting :P
    !~ Pokemon X Team ~!

3DS Friend Code: 3711-8931-6762

I managed to get a Rowlet and a litten from wondertrade. Glad I got those so I didn't have to trade them over from my sun version. Those were the only good things I got.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I've done 83 Wonder Trades so far, according to the statistics battles in Festival Plaza. I've kept them all because I want to gather as many 2-digit combinations as possible to maximize my chances of the lottery in Hau'oli City. I want to get lots of PP Ups. Eventually, I'll reorganize the Wonder Trade Pokémon numerically by their last two digits and Wonder Trade away whatever duplicates I have.

The highlight for me was a Level 1 Adamant Crabrawler with perfect IVs in Attack, HP, Defense, and Speed. This strongly suggests to me that someone intends to use Crabominable online. (And they probably already have.) As a fan of seeing people use Pokémon thought to be worthless, that made my day when I saw it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    I've done 83 Wonder Trades so far, according to the statistics battles in Festival Plaza. I've kept them all because I want to gather as many 2-digit combinations as possible to maximize my chances of the lottery in Hau'oli City. I want to get lots of PP Ups. Eventually, I'll reorganize the Wonder Trade Pokémon numerically by their last two digits and Wonder Trade away whatever duplicates I have.
    You just reminded me of someone I saw on Reddit a few weeks ago. They were looking for trainer IDs that ended in specific digits. Apparently teey had everything between xxxx00 - xxxx99 except for like three combinations in between. It's pretty clever really. I might start doing the same.

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

Quote Originally Posted by xerxes View Post
    You just reminded me of someone I saw on Reddit a few weeks ago. They were looking for trainer IDs that ended in specific digits. Apparently teey had everything between xxxx00 - xxxx99 except for like three combinations in between. It's pretty clever really. I might start doing the same.
    I actually managed to pull it off in Pokémon Y. I was guaranteed at least a PP Up in this way. Took like a year and a half though, and I think close to 300 Wonder Trades.

Just got a Popplio from wonder trade...
    Ufortunately, I wasn't lucky enough to get anything else that was significant. XD
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 18/12/2016

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Quote Originally Posted by Ophie View Post
    I actually managed to pull it off in Pokémon Y. I was guaranteed at least a PP Up in this way. Took like a year and a half though, and I think close to 300 Wonder Trades.
    I'm doing the same thing with all the junk I receive in Wonder Trades. Only difference is that I'm keeping as much stuff as my boxes will let me hold so I can see how high up I can score for a prize.

Oh, and if you don't know, the prize for getting 3 digits is a PP max, so getting that many matches would be even better for you seeing what you're trying to do.

I've gotten a perfect stat Mimikyu, which I question the legitimacy of. I also got a five IV Magikarp–needless to say that is the happiest I've been to get a Magikarp!
    I believe in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I can't thank Him enough for all He has done in my life.

The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us that are saved it is the power of God.-First Corinthians 1:18

The human heart is the most deceitful of all things, and desperately wicked. Who really knows how bad it is?-Jeremiah 7:9

Heart problems? Go to God.

And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.-Ezekiel 36:26

The pokémon I get the most is Magicarp. Everybody talks about their Abras, but I've optained dozens of fish since day 1. Ironically, the majority of them have good IVs and a good nature, I used them for breeding quite a bit. The best thing I've gotten is without a doubt a foreign timid 6 IV Ditto (the legitimacy might be a doubt but beggars can't be choosers). Other highlights include a Xurkitree (neutral nature and mediocare stats), many Gibles in nice balls and good IV and even more Vulpix in even more balls.
    3DS Friend Code: 5413-0340-7999

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsman4 View Post
    I've gotten a perfect stat Mimikyu, which I question the legitimacy of.
    Perfect IV Pokémon aren't as impossible to get as you might think. I get plenty from MMing with good parents. I keep one and then just dump the rest because I have no use for them. Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

My relative got a Shiny Riolu. It had Pokerus and...

All 6 of it's stats (IVs) were "No Good".

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    My relative got a Shiny Riolu. It had Pokerus and...

All 6 of it's stats (IVs) were "No Good".
    Ohhh.... I guess it needs to be Hyper Trained with a Gold Bottle Cap then.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast