Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories - Sun and Moon Edition

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

Quote Originally Posted by FowTech95 View Post
    Ohhh.... I guess it needs to be Hyper Trained with a Gold Bottle Cap then.
    I'd keep it at all 0s for the novelty of it.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

Quote Originally Posted by xerxes View Post
    I'd keep it at all 0s for the novelty of it.
    I think they're more rare than 6IV mons.

And now, I got a Gumshoos in a Master Ball. That was bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    I'm doing the same thing with all the junk I receive in Wonder Trades. Only difference is that I'm keeping as much stuff as my boxes will let me hold so I can see how high up I can score for a prize.

Oh, and if you don't know, the prize for getting 3 digits is a PP max, so getting that many matches would be even better for you seeing what you're trying to do.
    Indeed, it is quite great when I get a PP Max, but it'd be unfeasible (and impossible) to store all 1,000 combinations of the hundreds, tens, and ones digits.

I've gotten some interesting stuff during Wondertrade Christmas. These were the best out of my entire haul of ~90 Pokemon.
        Spoiler:- haul highlights:

That Metagross was unexpected - it wasn't even a breedject. Its last trainer caught it at Mt.Hokulani as a Beldum. Also I've since put it up on the GTS and got a Kangaskhan in return because I already have a Metagross. Some of the hatchings I bred clearly went to new players, so that was a plus.
    Last edited by Pyrax; 11th January 2017 at 11:19 PM.
    MyAnimeList | School Idol Tomodachi
    < - (Banner's mine)

I got some new Apricorn/Beast Ball Pokemon both yesterday and today! They are:

• Fast Ball Caterpie
    • Jolly Beast Ball Smeargle
    • Adamant Heavy Ball Scyther
    • Beast Ball Fomantis with Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Weather Ball, and Aromatherapy
    • Moon Ball Oranguru with all Egg Moves
    • Adamant Beast Ball Marill with Aqua Jet, Body Slam, and Belly Drum
    • Adamant Love Ball HA Grimer with Stockpile and Shadow Sneak

I wonder what prompted the person to use their Fast Ball on Caterpie but even then, I'll still take it!

I got a Buzzwole for...I don't even remember what. It was that minor. Probably a Wingull.

The most interesting thing I got was probably a 3iv (I think it was 3, maybe 4) Honedge. For the rest I primarily get junk, although I guess I can't complain since I usually dump crap in Wonder Trade too, stuff like Spearow that keep on showing up on PokéPelago. Personally I really don't care about Beast Balls, I get that they're special because of the low catch rate, but I don't like the design of the balls at all.
    Last edited by Sceptile Leaf Blade; 11th January 2017 at 7:32 PM.

Dive Ball Bold HA Mareanie was probably the highlight. Runner-up is Love Ball Timid HA Vulpix with Moonblast and Freeze-Dry.

So I just got Wonder Traded a Lv. 100 shiny Synchronise Umbreon with flawless IVs in a moon ball. It's been EV trained for max HP and Sp. Def, and is holding a rocky helmet. Is there even the slightest chance that this hasn't been hacked?

In the same session I also got my hands on a flawless Comfey in a love ball. It's probably hacked as well, but less obvious than the Umbreon. Also in the haul were a bunch of 4 and 5IV breeding leftovers - all in all it's been a good evening!
    3DS friend code 5300 9905 5901

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

Quote Originally Posted by venetrix View Post
    So I just got Wonder Traded a Lv. 100 shiny Synchronise Umbreon with flawless IVs in a moon ball. It's been EV trained for max HP and Sp. Def, and is holding a rocky helmet. Is there even the slightest chance that this hasn't been hacked?
    Hacked? Not necessarily.
    Cloned? Most likely, lol.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

I sent out a Pikipek that I had just caught. Was hoping to get just about anything. I honestly can't complain about what I got in return. I got a modest Tapu Lele that has max Sp.Atk and Spd EVs, great moveset (moonblast, psyshock, hidden power ice, taunt), and it was holding a life orb. So I took immediately took it to the battle tree with my Mega Garchomp and took out Red and Blue in multi battles. Best wonder trade I ever got.

Last night I got a Lv. 100 shiny Turtonator holding an Assault Vest (which I'm putting to good use) and someone's just-evolved Incineroar that was a starter (it had a Mild nature so I guess I understand why it got traded off).

I also got rewarded with good karma for sending off a female Salandit in a Love Ball (I have others with better potential and evolved one), because I ended up with MImikyu in a Love Ball -- CUTE!
    Friend Code:
    Jupiter 2294-5137-2854

Coming soon: The Art of Flareon & Jupiter

Heh, I found an IV-bred Togedemaru. I love it when I see nontraditional Pokémon people intend to use online. Breaks up the monotony.

I'm the exact same way when it comes to different Pokemon showing up. If I wanted a game with only a few viable options I'd play Super Smash Bros. Melee

I got a shiny Tirtouga a couple days ago. I'm currently EV training it at Poke Pelago. Carracosta's shiny form isn't very different from its regular form, so I might just keep it as a Tirtouga and start a Little Cup team with it.
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

3DS Friend Code - 4613 7899 0504 In-Game Name for Moon: Raphael

I got a Glalie for one of my Snorunt. Also got a Gible in a Lure Ball.
    Friend Code:
    Jupiter 2294-5137-2854

I just got a shiny Type:Null via Wonder Trade, nature and IVs suggest it's legit. I'm baffled, seems like trading 5 IV breedrejects paid of.
    3DS Friend Code: 5413-0340-7999

Got some pretty nice Alolan Vulpix's and I got an Alolan Exeggutor, along with some other stuff. But I do run into Mimikyu's, Magikarp's and Wingull's often though lol.
    Looking forward to the new X Files episodes coming out in January! Thank you David, Gillian, Mitch, Glen and the rest of the cast and crew of 1013 for taking time to make them .

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

With Bank updated I finally have a lot of fodder to Wonder Trade. My goal is to Wonder Trade until I have no dupes of any Pokémon except ones I find particularly cool or valuable. I've got some good trades recently. The biggest highlight was a shiny Minior, which would be the second non-event Shiny I've ever had bar Red Gyarados. I also got Beast Ball Gible and Riolu and a level 54 Ultra Ball Riolu, plus an Apricot Ball Alolan Sandshrew (not sure which Ball. It was the same one I got a Wonder Traded Shiny Sneazel in actually, and I thought it was a Moon Ball at the time, but those aren't in Sun and Moon).

EDIT: And also Porygon. Guess Karma pays off a little given the Lucario, Druddigon and Rotom I traded earlier.
    Double EDIT: Okay goddamnit I didn't actually get a shiny Minior I just didn't know they came with different colors. And I was so excited too.
    Last edited by 8000; 25th January 2017 at 5:17 PM.

After hatching some HA Zubat, I traded them away and got a Zangoose, a Kangashan in a Level Ball (awesome) and a Magmortar! Didn't expect that!
    Friend Code:
    Jupiter 2294-5137-2854

Yesterday, about an hour before the Bank update was announced, I got a Lv.100 Shiny Charizard with 5 "Best" IVs and 1 "Fantastic" IV (probably hacked though). About an hour ago, I got a 6IV Lv.100 Shiny Mewtwo.

I'm still not clean on ways to check if a Pokemon I have is hacked. The one response I got wasn't much help.

This is Ayla, my proud heroine from Pokemon Sun.
    She's a lively Festival Plaza goer and the fashion queen of Alola.
    She's also a people person and loves to help out fellow
    Pokemon Sunsters and Moonsters.

My FC: 4742-8614-1947. Please PM me if you need help
    evolving Pokemon, getting Dex entries, or need some Sun-exclusive
    Festival Plaza shop. I may be able to help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    Yesterday, about an hour before the Bank update was announced, I got a Lv.100 Shiny Charizard with 5 "Best" IVs and 1 "Fantastic" IV (probably hacked though). About an hour ago, I got a 6IV Lv.100 Shiny Mewtwo.

I'm still not clean on ways to check if a Pokemon I have is hacked. The one response I got wasn't much help.
    They've gotta be hacked if you got them before the update.
    Full shiny list: x2 x2 ;714; ;778; -Alola

3 shiny hunted, 18 happened naturally (Apparently the shiny Wingull family loves me)

Game OTP: FerrisWheelShipping
    Anime OTP: RocketShipping
    Manga OTP: ChoosenShipping

Quote Originally Posted by 8000 View Post
    With Bank updated I finally have a lot of fodder to Wonder Trade. My goal is to Wonder Trade until I have no dupes of any Pokémon except ones I find particularly cool or valuable. I've got some good trades recently. The biggest highlight was a shiny Minior, which would be the second non-event Shiny I've ever had bar Red Gyarados. I also got Beast Ball Gible and Riolu and a level 54 Ultra Ball Riolu, plus an Apricot Ball Alolan Sandshrew (not sure which Ball. It was the same one I got a Wonder Traded Shiny Sneazel in actually, and I thought it was a Moon Ball at the time, but those aren't in Sun and Moon).

EDIT: And also Porygon. Guess Karma pays off a little given the Lucario, Druddigon and Rotom I traded earlier.
    Double EDIT: Okay goddamnit I didn't actually get a shiny Minior I just didn't know they came with different colors. And I was so excited too.
    A shiny Minior, for the record, is black with multicolored triangle sparkly bits. That would be quite the find, considering Miniors don't call SOS reinforcements.

my best Wondertrade was getting a lvl 1 Litten. I probably gave them either a Magikarp or a Pichu. Thats what i send out most often.

Got a few pokemon in Beast Balls, but i sent them back out. It doesnt feel right having non Ultra Beasts in them.

I've received quite a few good things from wonder trade. Shiny litten /shiny mudsbray/shiny level 100 silvally ( probably hacked)/ shiny minior on my sun version. And on my moon wonderlocke I got a shiny bulbasaur.

I've also received a few 4-5 Iv breedjects in nice balls that I've bred onwards.
    X in game name:Stacey
    OR in game name: Raven
    My 3ds friend code. 2981-5742-9029
    XY-x4.x6. x4. -braixen- x2. x3. -trevenant-x2. x2.-honedge- froakie -x2.x2.
    ORAS--phantump x2.x2
    http://s798.photobucket.com/user/Dar...?sort=3&page=1

IV breeder - have many iv bred pokemon and can breed many if you want a list of what I can breed pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by AmethystLeslie View Post
    They've gotta be hacked if you got them before the update.
    Well, the Charizard came a little bit before the update. The Mewtwo came about 24 hour afterwards.

This is Ayla, my proud heroine from Pokemon Sun.
    She's a lively Festival Plaza goer and the fashion queen of Alola.
    She's also a people person and loves to help out fellow
    Pokemon Sunsters and Moonsters.

My FC: 4742-8614-1947. Please PM me if you need help
    evolving Pokemon, getting Dex entries, or need some Sun-exclusive
    Festival Plaza shop. I may be able to help you out.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast