Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wonder Trade Stories - Sun and Moon Edition

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

Quote Originally Posted by FowTech95 View Post
    Ohhh.... I guess it needs to be Hyper Trained with a Gold Bottle Cap then.
    I'd keep it at all 0s for the novelty of it.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

Quote Originally Posted by xerxes View Post
    I'd keep it at all 0s for the novelty of it.
    I think they're more rare than 6IV mons.

And now, I got a Gumshoos in a Master Ball. That was bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Satoshi & Touko View Post
    I'm doing the same thing with all the junk I receive in Wonder Trades. Only difference is that I'm keeping as much stuff as my boxes will let me hold so I can see how high up I can score for a prize.

Oh, and if you don't know, the prize for getting 3 digits is a PP max, so getting that many matches would be even better for you seeing what you're trying to do.
    Indeed, it is quite great when I get a PP Max, but it'd be unfeasible (and impossible) to store all 1,000 combinations of the hundreds, tens, and ones digits.

I've gotten some interesting stuff during Wondertrade Christmas. These were the best out of my entire haul of ~90 Pokemon.
        Spoiler:- haul highlights:

That Metagross was unexpected - it wasn't even a breedject. Its last trainer caught it at Mt.Hokulani as a Beldum. Also I've since put it up on the GTS and got a Kangaskhan in return because I already have a Metagross. Some of the hatchings I bred clearly went to new players, so that was a plus.
    Last edited by Pyrax; 12th January 2017 at 12:19 AM.
    MyAnimeList | School Idol Tomodachi
    < - (Not bad for a first attempt at a banner eh? banner's mine)

I got some new Apricorn/Beast Ball Pokemon both yesterday and today! They are:

• Fast Ball Caterpie
    • Jolly Beast Ball Smeargle
    • Adamant Heavy Ball Scyther
    • Beast Ball Fomantis with Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Weather Ball, and Aromatherapy
    • Moon Ball Oranguru with all Egg Moves
    • Adamant Beast Ball Marill with Aqua Jet, Body Slam, and Belly Drum
    • Adamant Love Ball HA Grimer with Stockpile and Shadow Sneak

I wonder what prompted the person to use their Fast Ball on Caterpie but even then, I'll still take it!

I got a Buzzwole for...I don't even remember what. It was that minor. Probably a Wingull.

The most interesting thing I got was probably a 3iv (I think it was 3, maybe 4) Honedge. For the rest I primarily get junk, although I guess I can't complain since I usually dump crap in Wonder Trade too, stuff like Spearow that keep on showing up on PokéPelago. Personally I really don't care about Beast Balls, I get that they're special because of the low catch rate, but I don't like the design of the balls at all.
    Last edited by Sceptile Leaf Blade; 11th January 2017 at 8:32 PM.

Dive Ball Bold HA Mareanie was probably the highlight. Runner-up is Love Ball Timid HA Vulpix with Moonblast and Freeze-Dry.

So I just got Wonder Traded a Lv. 100 shiny Synchronise Umbreon with flawless IVs in a moon ball. It's been EV trained for max HP and Sp. Def, and is holding a rocky helmet. Is there even the slightest chance that this hasn't been hacked?

In the same session I also got my hands on a flawless Comfey in a love ball. It's probably hacked as well, but less obvious than the Umbreon. Also in the haul were a bunch of 4 and 5IV breeding leftovers - all in all it's been a good evening!
    3DS friend code 5300 9905 5901

xerxes is offline ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ

Quote Originally Posted by venetrix View Post
    So I just got Wonder Traded a Lv. 100 shiny Synchronise Umbreon with flawless IVs in a moon ball. It's been EV trained for max HP and Sp. Def, and is holding a rocky helmet. Is there even the slightest chance that this hasn't been hacked?
    Hacked? Not necessarily.
    Cloned? Most likely, lol.
    ビビビビィト コンティニューズ!!!(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

latest shiny

DexNav @ 252 encounters

16/01/2017
    [ alpha sapphire ]

current hunt: marine life of hoenn, [moon ball] minior

I sent out a Pikipek that I had just caught. Was hoping to get just about anything. I honestly can't complain about what I got in return. I got a modest Tapu Lele that has max Sp.Atk and Spd EVs, great moveset (moonblast, psyshock, hidden power ice, taunt), and it was holding a life orb. So I took immediately took it to the battle tree with my Mega Garchomp and took out Red and Blue in multi battles. Best wonder trade I ever got.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12