Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: March Plot Discussion

I'm looking forward to seeing Lillie and hau portrayal in pokespe and I'm excited to see the team skull grunt hopefully he has back story and a name

I think the sixth could be Tristan or Hapu.

Sun and Moon chapters are a-go, not bad so far, I like how Kusaka is really jumping into things compared to the XY chapter's beginning. We have two z-moves already, three Kahunas, the Tapus, Moon and Sun and their goals and crafts established, the rivals and Lillie too. I just really hope Kusaka has the time to do everything he needs without running into any magazine shenanigans this saga. A lot of gag-humor for a first chapter, I do have to say. Though PokeSpe has always relied on slapstick there was quite a lot of deadpanning and the like moments here? Olivia/Nanu is great and I want more of them asap rocky. Sun/Moon is looking good, Moon being a creature of the dark makes me happy. So happy she has Rowlet and I look forward to it fighting alongside her as a Decidueye, I wonder who Popplio will go to though? Will Kukui keep it like Cedric Juniper did with Samurott and like he does so in the games? Or will it be gifted to Lillie once she ascends to her "Z-Powered Form?" Will it go to Hau? hahaha nah. With third versions seemingly being dead poor Delphox got stuck with Malva meanwhile, Whi-two was left with a Foongus. she should have gotten Gigi I fear for the third starter now because it seems we'll always have an odd card out with no third dex holder to pick up the slack.
    Quote Originally Posted by TDMFAN View Post
    Since Lillie doesn't battle, I'm gonna guess that she'll make Moon take her place now that she's getting acquianted with Rowlet and so we can get some interaction between then. And so we can finally get a backstory on why doesn't have a pokemon on hand at the moment (or at all).
    Yaaaaasss, this would be ideal!

That is something to think about. Third version games seem to be a thing of the past now. This makes the third Dexholder and Starter not set in stone. Hopefully PokeSpecial will be creative about this. Delphox with Malva was...okay, but then Fennekin line really got shafted in the XY chapters from what I can tell. Sun and Moon should not repeat that mistake with any of their Starter lines.
    Moon/Glovehead Berlitz! Make it a reality for a Berlitz reunion celebration!

Just to side track a bit. Pokebank has been updated with S/M compatibility and sadly, the National Pokedex simply pools together all the games' existing Dex entries, meaning we get no new flavor text for old Pokemon not appearing in S/M. Interestingly, Ash-Greninja is not included as an alternate forme of Greninja in Bank's National Dex. It won't get 'dropped' like Spiky Ear Pichu since it can be stored in Bank and will likely be transferrable to the next Gen. Still, it probably won't get further explanations to its origins and will be left as it is from what I see.

This really makes Y's Greninja carrying the Battle Bond ability appear silly. It should have simply been referenced and not made an actual entity in the manga, much less one belonging to a main character.

P.S. Why isn't the official site updated yet?

Coronis~
    Last edited by Coronis; 25th January 2017 at 3:10 PM.

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    P.S. Why isn't the official site updated yet?
    Coronis~
    They may be going to announce some surprising news. Hope so.

This really makes Y's Greninja carrying the Battle Bond ability appear silly. It should have simply been referenced and not made an actual entity in the manga, much less one belonging to a main character.

Coronis~
    It's entirely possible it'll get a vague mention at best, like with the implications that Emerald and Red's Snorlax are the parents of Dia's Munchlax, perhaps some line about how a Greninja once took on a new form in a way in which evolution took a slightly different path compared to mega evolution in Kalos.
    Last edited by Blue Saturday; 25th January 2017 at 5:35 PM.

Official website updated. The headline news talks about the upcoming fan meeting on February 25th and 26th and apparently there'll be some big announcement? Fingers crossed it's related to volume 53...

They seem to intend to launch SM mini-volume.

And they seem to be releasing amazing news. I do not know what this means. They even mentioned something about that Crys learns the ultimate skill, Red learns Mega evolution, and Gold's childhood, etc.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 27th January 2017 at 5:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    They seem to intend to launch SM mini-volume.

And they seem to be releasing amazing news. I do not know what this means. They even mentioned something about that Crys learns the ultimate skill, Red learns Mega evolution, and Gold's childhood, etc.
    SM mini volume means that BW2 still won't be finished for quite some time.... oh well, at least we get new cover art~

As for that 'amazing news', an anime still seems like a pipe dream, so I'm betting on maybe an OVA just to be safe. Them mentioning Red, Crys, and Gold seems to imply side stories of some sort though.

It's not really all that surprising that B2W2 won't be finished immediately. Hopefully by the end of the year, maybe?

Also, you have to remember that part of the reason they did the mini-volumes is because it usually takes around 2 years for an arc to get compiled. Even if B2W2 finished next month, we still have ten volumes of XY and ORAS to go through. Plus potential new material.

If Pokespe doesn't get an OVA announced this year, it's 20th anniversary, I think it'd be best to just assume it'll never happen at all.

Red learning Mega Evolution? Could we get more info on Gurkinn's training, assuming all the Kanto Dex holders (sans Yellow...?) received Mega Evolution in Kalos, too.

We did see some of it during the Pokemon Fan-exclusive XY chapters, but it wasn't much. (I wonder if the full volumes will foreshadow Green also being one of Gurkinn's students.)

Crys learning the ultimate move? But Meganium already knows Frenzy Plant. Unless this is detailing the training she and Gold did in between FRLG and Emerald.

Gold's childhood? I'm not really interested in that. It wasn't really brought up (if ever) before, and I'd much rather have something already established to get expanded on.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 27th January 2017 at 7:13 PM.

I think the Crys/Red/Gold mentions are examples of a so called 'Fan Request Corner' during the fan meeting, where fans can make request directly to the writers on particular left out scenes they want to see. Apparently fans can specify who and what Pokemon they wish to see in action again as well, much like the special Red chapter. They will also have a real time Q&A, much like how they used to have it on the site. Indeed a big surprise is to be announced at the meeting.

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

I think the Crys/Red/Gold mentions are examples of a so called 'Fan Request Corner' during the fan meeting, where fans can make request directly to the writers on particular left out scenes they want to see. Apparently fans can specify who and what Pokemon they wish to see in action again as well, much like the special Red chapter. They will also have a real time Q&A, much like how they used to have it on the site. Indeed a big surprise is to be announced at the meeting.

Coronis~
    About Q&A time, I have some questions to ask Kusaka XD

Does Crys older than Gold or opposite? (I think Gold older than Crys currently.)

How long does DP after HGSS/ORAS, XY after ORAS, and BW after Pt?

How old are the Kalos children?

What are Black, White, Whi-two, X, and Y's birthday? (I guess they have a great chance of releasing in the volume.)

Where is Agatha, Orm, Team Magma and Aqua's former admin? Is Spiky-eared Pichu still around Gold or Crys?

Is Pryce still a gym leader? Does he have another meeting with Blue (the girl)?

What is the relationship between Y's Absol and Hoenn's? (They are the same basically.)

Is Rotom as Dia's regular team member?

And I want to read the plot about the birthay of main characters (like how Platinum spent her birthday in DP or how Black spent his birthday in BW, etc) and Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs (Ride Pager reminds me how it looks like Ranger Signs XD). And Crys learns the ultimate skill, Red learns Mega evolution plot are also interesting.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 31st January 2017 at 6:05 PM.

If Gold's older than Crystal, he'd only be a few months younger than Yellow...

Definitely do want timeline and age confirmations tho'!

(Also, timeline places Platinum's birthday when she, Diamond, and Pearl were traveling separately.)
    Last edited by TheViolentTomboy; 31st January 2017 at 7:26 PM.
    Where'd I put my mallet?

Quote Originally Posted by TheViolentTomboy View Post
    If Gold's older than Crystal, he'd only be a few months younger than Yellow...

Definitely do want timeline and age confirmations tho'!

(Also, timeline places Platinum's birthday when she, Diamond, and Pearl were traveling separately.)
    More specifically, the Pokespe website says she turned 12 in chapter 395.

...Which is when she, Maylene, and Candice fought Jupiter.

......H-happy birthday?

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    About Q&A time, I have some questions to ask Kusaka XD

Does Crys older than Gold or opposite? (I think Gold older than Crys currently.)

How long does DP after HGSS/ORAS, XY after ORAS, and BW after Pt?

How old are the Kalos children?

What are Black, White, Whi-two, X, and Y's birthday? (I guess they have a great chance of releasing in the volume.)

Where is Agatha, Orm, Team Magma and Aqua's former admin? Is Spiky-eared Pichu still around Gold or Crys?

Is Pryce still a gym leader? Does he have another meeting with Blue (the girl)?

What is the relationship between Y's Absol and Hoenn's? (They are the same basically.)

Is Rotom as Dia's regular team member?

And I want to read the plot about the birthay of main characters (like how Platinum spent her birthday in DP or how Black spent his birthday in BW, etc) and Pokémon Ranger Guardian Signs (Ride Pager reminds me how it looks like Ranger Signs XD). And Crys learns the ultimate skill, Red learns Mega evolution plot are also interesting.
    Apart from these, I'd also want to ask how Dia got Lax (did he already get it as an egg or newly-hatched) and what Lack-two's, Whi-two's, X's, and Y's titles are (might not happen yet for the first two though).

Oh, I forgot this. I want to see Ho-Oh and Lugia again (even HGSS no have their scenes) XD

And not important, but I just want to confirm. Is Red's tied leg scarf in chapter 2 and 3 red or dark blue?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123