Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485
Results 2,101 to 2,103 of 2103

Thread: Sun & Moon, your thoughts now vs first thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by satopi View Post
    That's where everyone go to school to, caught their Pokémon, and established their lives there. They were only taking classes in Akala and if Melemele Island was the center of the universe, they wouldn't be aware of think to leave the small island. There were more to Melemele Island that was happening to the characters because of their lives compared to Akala Island but yeah, I wished Akala Island had more episodes set there too.
    The school could easily have a lot of school trips to other islands. They can use that excuse for "traveling" around the region.

~ It's fine. She's an extreme omnivore. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2

Quote Originally Posted by satopi View Post
    The challenges or Alola Surprises was something to welcome Ash to Alola and their class, it has nothing to do with the main plot but it did lead to Tapu Koko taking Ash's hat right when he was about to battle Prof Kukui with Rockruff which, in fact continued into the next episode. Fishing, pancake race, and Pokebase were just fun activities the classmates wanted to play, not every single episode has to be related to the main plot. I like that it shows other things that the classmates do or the traditions of Alola. Fishing isn't out of Ash's comfort zone since we've seen him fish before. If Ash had to get hilariously out of his comfort zone, he'd be acting in the school play just like in BW where he got stage fright and couldn't get into a role that fit him without Dento's help.
    And that's fine, but it comes to my point. People don't think Ash losing those is a big deal because, well, they aren't. The things he's bad at aren't vital so far so they don't seem as much more than comic relief. If one of Ash's weaknesses ended up important in some way, I think they might consider it more of a balance to his battling prowess. Though like I said, it's not like most of the other students are tremendously bad at anything themselves right now. Sophociles is in poor physical shape and Lillie's a novice with both needing Ash to rescue them a couple of times but that's about it. It's playful stuff all around right now.
    Last edited by DatsRight; Yesterday at 8:13 PM.

There should be a school battling tournament, there are more people in the school aside from ash's classmates, and we've been shown that (ep 1, pokenchi guy, people who watched ash vs tapu koko round 2), so why not make a tournament? We could even get a rematch between ash and pokenchi guy, lycanroc vs mudsdale, anyone?

Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 35758182838485