Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Thread: .// Road's Trading Bureau

[QUOTE=Road;18402226]I actually just got Aggron, but would be interested in other Korean WC Pokemon if you have them! Also I do have both those in-game trades! Mr. Mime is lv. 8 and I think Jynx was Lv. 27, both UT.

Perfect and i really wanted them ^_^ Sorry no i dont have another korean wc event i have the new Lycanroc event(this have download myself) the new alola-grimmer korea event and the new alola-sandshrew event if you are interest in something from these

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoukas View Post
    Perfect and i really wanted them ^_^ Sorry no i dont have another korean wc event i have the new Lycanroc event(this have download myself) the new alola-grimmer korea event and the new alola-sandshrew event if you are interest in something from these
    Darn. Which region is the Lycanroc from? I have SPA ones and will be getting a US one myself, but would love others! Let me think about what else...You still wanted Darkrai too right?

.// Road's Trading Bureau
    Lists have been combined but still trading in 6th and 7th! Events, Shinies, services and more!
    ((I live in Japan (GMT+9), please keep this in mind when setting up trade times.))
    Shiny LivingDex (SOOOOOOOON)

Please do not ask me if I will be receiving certain events.
    Getting real tired of people not reading things, so please do so before you ask me about something.

Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    Darn. Which region is the Lycanroc from? I have SPA ones and will be getting a US one myself, but would love others! Let me think about what else...You still wanted Darkrai too right?
    Lycanroc is european (have download from Greece) yes Darkrai too!

BIG UPDATE!
    My collection has been combined into one list! Please check the KEY to understand how to read it!
    Also added plenty of new Event Pokemon!

Lycanroc is european (have download from Greece) yes Darkrai too!
    Sorry for the late reply, been trying to organize my collection. @@ Lycanroc sounds good, then!

So what have we decided on so far? You wanted the FRLG in-game events and Pokemon, and so far I think I'm only getting Lycanroc from you. I've updated my events list finally, so maybe you have something missing from them? I'm still working towards all the Year of the Dragon events, 7-11 Pokemon from Japan, PCNY/10th stuff, etc.

Lists have been combined but still trading in 6th and 7th! Events, Shinies, services and more!
    ((I live in Japan (GMT+9), please keep this in mind when setting up trade times.))

Getting real tired of people not reading things, so please do so before you ask me about something.

Sorry for the late reply, been trying to organize my collection. Lycanroc sounds good, then!

So what have we decided on so far? You wanted the FRLG in-game events and Pokemon, and so far I think I'm only getting Lycanroc from you. I've updated my events list finally, so maybe you have something missing from them? I'm still working towards all the Year of the Dragon events, 7-11 Pokemon from Japan, PCNY/10th stuff, etc.
    [/QUOTE]

So we close the lycanroc event for FR/LG in-game trades! i am interest in timid shiny darkrai, i can give you for this pokemon 2 occupation plan pokemons (Cyrus's Weavile, and Archie's Sharpedo) also one last pokemon, do you happen to have a lake of rage english shiny gyarados from HG/SS? (prefered jolly in lure ball but i accept any nature or ball)

So we close the lycanroc event for FR/LG in-game trades! i am interest in timid shiny darkrai, i can give you for this pokemon 2 occupation plan pokemons (Cyrus's Weavile, and Archie's Sharpedo) also one last pokemon, do you happen to have a lake of rage english shiny gyarados from HG/SS? (prefered jolly in lure ball but i accept any nature or ball)
    Hmm, normally I wouldn't do 1:2 like that but since they are in-game trades that's fine. Do you only have those two Occupation Plan Pokemon? I would like the full set in Japanese so I'd take more.

Uhh yes I do have one, UT, but it's my personal one so it's nicknamed. I think it's Adamant and I'm not sure what ball it's in (I think it was Net). I have both games though, and I'm not sure what happened to my other Gyarados (I caught it but am not sure what happened to it), so I'll look into it tonight and let you know.

Hmm, normally I wouldn't do 1:2 like that but since they are in-game trades that's fine. Do you only have those two Occupation Plan Pokemon? I would like the full set in Japanese so I'd take more.

Uhh yes I do have one, UT, but it's my personal one so it's nicknamed. I think it's Adamant and I'm not sure what ball it's in (I think it was Net). I have both games though, and I'm not sure what happened to my other Gyarados (I caught it but am not sure what happened to it), so I'll look into it tonight and let you know.
    Yes i have the full set in japanese if you are interest i can give you all for 2 more pokemon (shiny japanese deoxys and shiny japanese mew) so to close i will give you the lycanroc for the 2 in game-trades the 6 japanese occupation plan pokemons for 3 shinies (jap mew, jap deoxys and shiny darkrai) tell me if you are okay with it...also lets swap gyarados for now it isnt necessary

Yes i have the full set in japanese if you are interest i can give you all for 2 more pokemon (shiny japanese deoxys and shiny japanese mew) so to close i will give you the lycanroc for the 2 in game-trades the 6 japanese occupation plan pokemons for 3 shinies (jap mew, jap deoxys and shiny darkrai) tell me if you are okay with it...also lets swap gyarados for now it isnt necessary
    Sounds good! I'll jot down the trade. I am around today from my usual 10 AM, but will be gone by 4 or 4:30 due to events this evening.

Sounds good! I'll jot down the trade. I am around today from my usual 10 AM, but will be gone by 4 or 4:30 due to events this evening.
    I am available now for trading if you can...otherwise we can trade from tomorrow!

Hi, I also made a general offer post about this (on my part) in the wifi trade thread shortly after your post, but I have several near perfect impish (male) raltses I could offer you. I'd be interested in many of the shinies and near perfect pokemon on your lists, I'll be more specific if you're interested. You can check my post from today in the gen 7 wifi trading thread for more details. And as I mention there too, I have many more things to trade but I'm just offering this for now. Thanks!
    My 3DS Friend Code is 0576 3520 6954. I have both sun and moon version, and my sun version has my well trained and semi-competitive pokemon.

I have played and beaten all of the main series pokemon games at some point except for Silver, Crystal and Pearl versions, though the only ones I still have now are Sun, Moon, OR, AS, X, Black 2, Platinum, Firered and Emerald. I also have a virtual console yellow version I've beaten twice.

Favorites:

Quote Originally Posted by Pikafleg View Post
    Hi, I also made a general offer post about this (on my part) in the wifi trade thread shortly after your post, but I have several near perfect impish (male) raltses I could offer you. I'd be interested in many of the shinies and near perfect pokemon on your lists, I'll be more specific if you're interested. You can check my post from today in the gen 7 wifi trading thread for more details. And as I mention there too, I have many more things to trade but I'm just offering this for now. Thanks!
    Sorry, I have several Ralts already so I wouldn't be interested. I'm only looking for things listed in my Wants post on the first page.

Hi, would you be interested in trading my japanese event pikachu (kanto hat) for a 5iv hp/attk/def/x/spc.def/spd male adamant sneasel with:
    Icicle crash
    Low kick
    Poison jab
    Knock off

Thanks

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819