Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: .// Road's Trading Bureau

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post

Hey Road I would like to request your cloning services please.
    I think I would only need 4-5 cloning please.

Actually I am interested in the Ash hat pikachu instead. What would you be looking for in exchange for one?
    Which one, or do you mean all 3? Also I have a post labeled Wants on my first page that you can take a look at. c: Ideally I'd want a couple normal Shinies/Events for my Hoenn one since I redeemed it myself, but the other two are 1:1.

Quote Originally Posted by Paramuse11 View Post
    I'd also be interested in these PCNY Shedinja / Altaria / Milotic / Duskull / Absol. You can pick any extra to make it fair. Do you trade events with proof? I'd be willing to give you 3-4 shinies for a proofed event if you think that's fair.
    Cool, I'll take a look at the lists again. @w@

Uhh depends on the events. From the list you've made so far I only have proof for my Nebel Volcanions and my Shiny Tapu Koko. The rest were not obtained by me so I have no proof.
    Shiny LivingDex obtained on June 17th, 2017

TRADE THREAD WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL LATE AUG.
    ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT MARSHADOW. THEY ARE NOT UFT AT THIS TIME AND NO I WILL NOT BE CONVINCED OTHERWISED.
    ANY MESSAGES PERTAINING TO TRADES WILL BE IGNORED.

Please do not ask me if I will be receiving certain events.

Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    Which one, or do you mean all 3? Also I have a post labeled Wants on my first page that you can take a look at. c: Ideally I'd want a couple normal Shinies/Events for my Hoenn one since I redeemed it myself, but the other two are 1:1.

Cool, I'll take a look at the lists again. @w@

Uhh depends on the events. From the list you've made so far I only have proof for my Nebel Volcanions and my Shiny Tapu Koko. The rest were not obtained by me so I have no proof.
    Uh there's 3? Whats the difference between them?
    I see you're looking for a shiny trumbeak which I could potentially offer as its Adamant 6IV but not nicknameable so idk if you're interested in that :c

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Looking to trade for apricorn and rare ball pokemon I don't have!

Quote Originally Posted by Inconspicuosaurus
    Dex Entry: "Alolan Raticate gained the Dark type and used it to beat up local Alakazam and steal their mustaches. This explains both the clean-shaven Alolan Alakazam, and the luxuriousness of Alolan Raticate's 'stache"

Uh there's 3? Whats the difference between them?
    I see you're looking for a shiny trumbeak which I could potentially offer as its Adamant 6IV but not nicknameable so idk if you're interested in that :c
    As you can see on the Bulbapedia page, they have different hats. I have two of the Original Cap and one of the Hoenn Cap.

I might be interested in that! I'm assuming it's not UT, so is it EV trained or what?

ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME ABOUT MARSHADOW. THEY ARE NOT UFT AT THIS TIME AND NO I WILL NOT BE CONVINCED OTHERWISED.

As you can see on the Bulbapedia page, they have different hats. I have two of the Original Cap and one of the Hoenn Cap.

I might be interested in that! I'm assuming it's not UT, so is it EV trained or what?
    Yh not UT anymore I ev trained it through pelago and its lv.20 something now. Ideally I'd like the Hoenn one. I have a full shiny unown collection as well if you're interested. I'll have a look at your other wants to see what to offer in addition.

Dex Entry: "Alolan Raticate gained the Dark type and used it to beat up local Alakazam and steal their mustaches. This explains both the clean-shaven Alolan Alakazam, and the luxuriousness of Alolan Raticate's 'stache"

Hey.

I'd Like a Melemele Island Shiny Tapu Koko and One Kanto Hat Pikachu and an Hoenn one, if possible ?

I can trade for an Arash Shiny VGC Mamoswine and possibly my Beast Ball shiny Lycanrock (Day form) or shiny ocean vivillon. Or i might have some Yveltal and Lugia to give eventually :3

Hope to hear from you soon
    Last edited by Aqua'; 16th May 2017 at 5:54 PM.

Sorry lol we can keep it the same if thats easier.
    FC: 0044-3067-6125
    IGN: Megan

TSV Sun: 3491
    TSV Moon: 2402

Yh not UT anymore I ev trained it through pelago and its lv.20 something now. Ideally I'd like the Hoenn one. I have a full shiny unown collection as well if you're interested. I'll have a look at your other wants to see what to offer in addition.
    Cool! Lemme think on Trumbeak, it would be enough for the Pikachu on its own but I do have the whole line Shiny already. If you're okay doing a couple Unown that would be awesome tho! I don't have the full collection yet. Also I can clone everything and send it back to you. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua' View Post
    Hey.

I'd Like a Melemele Island Shiny Tapu Koko and One Kanto Hat Pikachu and an Hoenn one, if possible ?

I can trade for an Arash Shiny VGC Mamoswine and possibly my Beast Ball shiny Lycanrock (Day form) or shiny ocean vivillon. Or i might have some Yveltal and Lugia to give eventually :3

Hope to hear from you soon
    Hiya! Hmm, I'm pretty sure I have Mamoswine but I would super love Lycanroc and Vivillon! I can clone them and send them back, and keep them off my trading lists if you'd like. c:

Unfortunately if they are not competitive that wouldn't be enough for all three you are asking for (since my Shiny Events are worth 2 and I'm asking for a bit more for my Hoenn Hat Pikachu since I obtained it myself). Can you let me know nature and IVs if any?

No not at all!! I took stuff off my list from you so I can add it back on, I just need to find what it was again lol.

Hmm, since i don't really need the Hoenn Hat Pikachu (the classic one is better in my opinion)
    Also no need to clone Lycanroc and Vivillon. I can add a shiny torracat maybe or a french Magearna even.

Let me know if you are ok, or if i must try to find better stuff to give you

Hmm, since i don't really need the Hoenn Hat Pikachu (the classic one is better in my opinion)
    Also no need to clone Lycanroc and Vivillon. I can add a shiny torracat maybe or a french Magearna even.

Let me know if you are ok, or if i must try to find better stuff to give you
    Alright, if you're sure. You didn't give me the information I asked for though. Actually, can you also tell me the caught/obtained date, location, as well as OT/ID for both?
    Since I'll be trading you my personal Tapu Koko, I just wanna make sure they're not from known hackers or have any strange info.
    Last edited by Road; 17th May 2017 at 9:11 AM.

Cool! Lemme think on Trumbeak, it would be enough for the Pikachu on its own but I do have the whole line Shiny already. If you're okay doing a couple Unown that would be awesome tho! I don't have the full collection yet. Also I can clone everything and send it back to you. c:

Hiya! Hmm, I'm pretty sure I have Mamoswine but I would super love Lycanroc and Vivillon! I can clone them and send them back, and keep them off my trading lists if you'd like. c:

Unfortunately if they are not competitive that wouldn't be enough for all three you are asking for (since my Shiny Events are worth 2 and I'm asking for a bit more for my Hoenn Hat Pikachu since I obtained it myself). Can you let me know nature and IVs if any?

No not at all!! I took stuff off my list from you so I can add it back on, I just need to find what it was again lol.
    Would you be willing to take other unown's for the other ash hat pikachus as well? I don't know how many your missing but I'm happy to trade as many as required to cover all 3 pikachus.
    Yes if you could clone them that'd be great thanks

Sending you the informations via PM right away

I don't know if the PM was sent, or not so ...
        Spoiler:

Here you go

Would you be willing to take other unown's for the other ash hat pikachus as well? I don't know how many your missing but I'm happy to trade as many as required to cover all 3 pikachus.
    Yes if you could clone them that'd be great thanks
    Sure! If you're okay doing 1 for each of the Original Hats and then 2 for the Hoenn hat. You said you have the full set yes? Wold I be able to get B, C, S, and the ? Unown?

Sending you the informations via PM right away
    Yes the PM sent, thank you! Pretty sure you meant something else for Torracat's location, but it seems fine so there's no worries. I will take just Lycanroc and Vivillon!

I have a couple things to do right now, but I could be back in maybe an hour if you really want to trade today. If not I will have time over the weekend!

Oh yeah, misssed a spot in torracat's description xD

It was bred.

And okay, i'm available for 3-4 hours so it's good

Oh yeah, misssed a spot in torracat's description xD

It was bred.

And okay, i'm available for 3-4 hours so it's good
    Cool! I figured, I already have an Adamant Litten tho so that's alright. Lycanroc and Vivillon are enough.

Appreciated! I will VM you when I've returned!

Thank you in advance ^^

Hello again Road! I am interest in alola-Raticate (F, Lv. 41, Jolly, UT, JPN, nickname いろちがい!) i can give you the new korean mew ut! Also s small favor if you can i see that you have access to gen 3 english gen 3 remakes FR/LF i collect some in-game pokemon trades and i want the MR.MINE with the nickname MINIEM (from REYLEY in route 2 who asks for a abra) and from cerulian city the jynx with the nicknale zynx (you give the man a poliwhril) the smaller level the better! If you want i can give you a self caught shiny or event for your time!

Sure! If you're okay doing 1 for each of the Original Hats and then 2 for the Hoenn hat. You said you have the full set yes? Wold I be able to get B, C, S, and the ? Unown?

Yes the PM sent, thank you! Pretty sure you meant something else for Torracat's location, but it seems fine so there's no worries. I will take just Lycanroc and Vivillon!

I have a couple things to do right now, but I could be back in maybe an hour if you really want to trade today. If not I will have time over the weekend!
    Works for me ^^
    I have the full set yes.

Was that a no for pikipek btw?

NOTICE
    I have changed my trade equivalencies into a credits system, so please check on that!
    If you have any questions, as usual, please feel free to ask!

OKAY, I finally got it figured out! But first, I completely forgot you had asked about my Latias originally! Had you been interested in one of them?

For now, these two lists should be what we are trading each other (should be 37 individual Pokemon on each list, trading all 1:1). I've italicized what I'm adding in exchange for the PCNY Pokemon you had wanted.

Spoiler:- Stuff Paramuse Wants:

Spoiler:- Stuff Road Wants:

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisDoukas View Post
    Hello again Road! I am interest in alola-Raticate (F, Lv. 41, Jolly, UT, JPN, nickname いろちがい!) i can give you the new korean mew ut! Also s small favor if you can i see that you have access to gen 3 english gen 3 remakes FR/LF i collect some in-game pokemon trades and i want the MR.MINE with the nickname MINIEM (from REYLEY in route 2 who asks for a abra) and from cerulian city the jynx with the nicknale zynx (you give the man a poliwhril) the smaller level the better! If you want i can give you a self caught shiny or event for your time!
    Heh, if yer sure. That nickname in Japanese basically means "Shiny!". Mew sounds awesome, thank you!!

Oh sure, I think I can do it! I'll check my English games and see if I traded for them yet (likely not but you never know). Did you want them in Japanese too? I'm pretty sure I have one of the games in Japanese, if not I've been planning to get them so I'll grab a copy at my local used store. Let me know!

Works for me ^^
    I have the full set yes.

Was that a no for pikipek btw?
    Awesome, thank ye much! Yes that is a no on Pikipek (Trumbeak?), I need the Unowns more. @@
    Last edited by Road; 18th May 2017 at 4:34 AM.

NOTICE
    I have changed my trade equivalencies into a credits system, so please check on that!
    If you have any questions, as usual, please feel free to ask!

OKAY, I finally got it figured out! But first, I completely forgot you had asked about my Latias originally! Had you been interested in one of them?

For now, these two lists should be what we are trading each other (should be 37 individual Pokemon on each list, trading all 1:1). I've italicized what I'm adding in exchange for the PCNY Pokemon you had wanted.

Spoiler:- Stuff Paramuse Wants:

Spoiler:- Stuff Road Wants:

Heh, if yer sure. That nickname in Japanese basically means "Shiny!". Mew sounds awesome, thank you!!

Oh sure, I think I can do it! I'll check my English games and see if I traded for them yet (likely not but you never know). Did you want them in Japanese too? I'm pretty sure I have one of the games in Japanese, if not I've been planning to get them so I'll grab a copy at my local used store. Let me know!

Awesome, thank ye much! Yes that is a no on Pikipek (Trumbeak?), I need the Unowns more. @@
    Alright so which unowns did you want all together?
    And if you could clone them all thatd be great thanks

Whens good for you to trade?

(It is still a pikipek lol)

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, not like the nickname very average xD if you can nickname it i still interest if not i can choose another pokemon (the shiny normal Darkrai is next in line). No, thank you i only want them in english , sorry if i get you in trouble i have all the main series games but i dont have a old model ds to transfer them

Alright so which unowns did you want all together?
    And if you could clone them all thatd be great thanks

Whens good for you to trade?

(It is still a pikipek lol)
    It was B, C, S, and ? for all three Pikachu. Cool, I'll jot you down for cloning!

I'll be around my Sat morning (tomorrow) from 10 AM for at least a couple hours. I've got a converter on the first page to see what time that would be for you.

Sorry, not like the nickname very average xD if you can nickname it i still interest if not i can choose another pokemon (the shiny normal Darkrai is next in line). No, thank you i only want them in english , sorry if i get you in trouble i have all the main series games but i dont have a old model ds to transfer them
    Not my Pokemon so I cannot change it, no. Darkrai is actually flawless even though it's on my normal lists @w@ I haven't had time to check my English games yet but will do so soon and let you know.
    Last edited by Road; 20th May 2017 at 1:24 AM.

Not my Pokemon so I cannot change it, no. Darkrai is actually flawless even though it's on my normal lists I haven't had time to check my English games yet but will do so soon and let you know.[/QUOTE]

I can give one more event for Darkrai along with mew and a korean world championship 2014 Aggron so its 2-1 if you are interest! Yes, take your time i can wait

It was B, C, S, and ? for all three Pikachu. Cool, I'll jot you down for cloning!

I'll be around my Sat morning (tomorrow) from 10 AM for at least a couple hours. I've got a converter on the first page to see what time that would be for you.

Not my Pokemon so I cannot change it, no. Darkrai is actually flawless even though it's on my normal lists @w@ I haven't had time to check my English games yet but will do so soon and let you know.[/QUOTE]

Ok 10am for you is 2am for me so i'll try and stay up but if you dont here from me I'm asleep.
    If you get on any earlier that would be great if not no worries

I can give one more event for Darkrai along with mew and a korean world championship 2014 Aggron so its 2-1 if you are interest! Yes, take your time i can wait
    I actually just got Aggron, but would be interested in other Korean WC Pokemon if you have them! Also I do have both those in-game trades! Mr. Mime is lv. 8 and I think Jynx was Lv. 27, both UT.

Ok 10am for you is 2am for me so i'll try and stay up but if you dont here from me I'm asleep.
    If you get on any earlier that would be great if not no worries
    Seems like I missed you, so let me know what other times would work. My plans for today seem to have been canceled so I'll be here all day maybe!

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast