Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: .// Road's Trading Bureau

Quote Originally Posted by Scherzando View Post
    Heya, I just realized I have a couple of your Wants They're not exact, buuut... maybe you might like em? :3

-Shiny female Oricorio, Love Ball, currently in Baile Style, Timid, and IVs 31/31/31/31/xx/31, not perfectly competitive :/ she does have all 4 Egg moves though: Pluck, Tailwind, Safeguard, and Captivate.
    -non-shiny male Salandit with Oblivious and Hidden power Ground; perfect for Little Cup! He's Timid and in a Love Ball (I know you wanted Dusk Ball, but... figured I'd offer because hidden power :P) Here's a photo of the IV spread:
        Spoiler:- Salandit IVs:

Both are UT and nicknameable.

Edit: OH and I almost forgot; I recently hatched a perfect 5IV shiny female HA Timburr. Not sure if you'd be interested, but if you are I'd be happy to give more info.
    Oh sweet! I have Oricorio coming out of my ears but that sounds adorable for the Pa'u or even PomPom Style. @w@ Lemme see what ball the Pa'u I have is in and I'll get back to you on it! Salandit I will definitely take, but will get back to you on a nickname after I check on Oricorio.

Oh, I might be interested in Timburr too! Let me know the nature and EMs if it has any!

.// Road's Trading Bureau
    Now trading in 7th and 6th Gen! Still collecting current Japanese Event Pokemon!
    Shiny LivingDex (17 LEFT!!)

Please do not ask me if I will be receiving certain events.
    My timezone is GMT+9 (Japan). Please be aware of this when setting up trade times.

Quote Originally Posted by Road View Post
    Oh sweet! I have Oricorio coming out of my ears but that sounds adorable for the Pa'u or even PomPom Style. @w@ Lemme see what ball the Pa'u I have is in and I'll get back to you on it! Salandit I will definitely take, but will get back to you on a nickname after I check on Oricorio.

Oh, I might be interested in Timburr too! Let me know the nature and EMs if it has any!
    Okay cool! Timburr is Careful-natured (because I love Bulk Up sets) and has EMs Drain Punch and Mach Punch (which benefit from its HA, Iron Fist). She's for my LC team because I like its shiny form more than Conkeldurr's and Timburr is very good in LC, especially that Bulk Up set as it can create a win condition later in the battle. ;3
    Zeki | 1306-6720-7342 | Friend Safari: Dwaaagooons (Fraxure, Shelgon, Sliggoo)

My Apricorn/HA Pokemon for Trade - Now giving away FREE 5IV Pokemon of over 20 species! Check the "Free Competitive 5IVs" tab at the bottom to see what I have to offer!

Okay cool! Timburr is Careful-natured (because I love Bulk Up sets) and has EMs Drain Punch and Mach Punch (which benefit from its HA, Iron Fist). She's for my LC team because I like its shiny form more than Conkeldurr's and Timburr is very good in LC, especially that Bulk Up set as it can create a win condition later in the battle. ;3
    OHHHH I was looking at it's XY listings cuz Smogon barely has any analysis for SM. I was gonna be like "It doesn't recommend Iron Fist on it so ????" but I see it now. Yeah I would totally be interested!! Since you bred it yourself and it's Shiny, yer welcome to 2x it's value.
    c:

Now trading in 7th and 6th Gen! Still collecting current Japanese Event Pokemon!

My timezone is GMT+9 (Japan). Please be aware of this when setting up trade times.

OHHHH I was looking at it's XY listings cuz Smogon barely has any analysis for SM. I was gonna be like "It doesn't recommend Iron Fist on it so ????" but I see it now. Yeah I would totally be interested!! Since you bred it yourself and it's Shiny, yer welcome to 2x it's value.
    c:
    Yeah haha, I don't know why they wouldn't recommend Iron Fist. Guts is about as equally good, but it's easy to bluff having Guts and opponents would fear burning you in case you have it. Then you secretly have Iron Fist powering up your moves. ;P

I meant to add something else but the forum server was having issues and wouldn't let me edit my post. I managed to breed a Snivy with HP Ice, which is apparently its best hidden power in LC according to Smogon, as well as a Zorua with HP Fighting (and a 0HP IV to reduce Life Orb recoil). I think I'll have them cloned, along with the Eviolite, since you only get one and can't buy more with BP. With LC not having an item clause and many pokemon needing the Eviolite, I'm gonna want multiples and they're too hard to come by. @_@ Also if you want to keep a clone of Snivy/Zorua for yourself, I'd have no problem with that
    I'd like one clone of Snivy and one of Zorua, so that'd be four total including the originals, and... I'm thinking four Eviolites? So then I'd have five total.

That's really generous, thanks! As for the shinies I'd like to trade for...
    -Skittles the Comfey
    -Viktor the Ninetales
    -can I also take that UT shiny male modest Shelmet for the HP Salandit?
    aaand what pokeballs are they in? I've been wanting to MM my own male Comfey in a Love Ball (got a female already lol) and... not really sure whether to just take this one or not. :'D

My Apricorn/HA Pokemon for Trade - Now giving away FREE 5IV Pokemon of over 20 species! Check the "Free Competitive 5IVs" tab at the bottom to see what I have to offer!

Yeah haha, I don't know why they wouldn't recommend Iron Fist. Guts is about as equally good, but it's easy to bluff having Guts and opponents would fear burning you in case you have it. Then you secretly have Iron Fist powering up your moves. ;P

I meant to add something else but the forum server was having issues and wouldn't let me edit my post. I managed to breed a Snivy with HP Ice, which is apparently its best hidden power in LC according to Smogon, as well as a Zorua with HP Fighting (and a 0HP IV to reduce Life Orb recoil). I think I'll have them cloned, along with the Eviolite, since you only get one and can't buy more with BP. With LC not having an item clause and many pokemon needing the Eviolite, I'm gonna want multiples and they're too hard to come by. @_@ Also if you want to keep a clone of Snivy/Zorua for yourself, I'd have no problem with that
    I'd like one clone of Snivy and one of Zorua, so that'd be four total including the originals, and... I'm thinking four Eviolites? So then I'd have five total.

That's really generous, thanks! As for the shinies I'd like to trade for...
    -Skittles the Comfey
    -Viktor the Ninetales
    -can I also take that UT shiny male modest Shelmet for the HP Salandit?
    aaand what pokeballs are they in? I've been wanting to MM my own male Comfey in a Love Ball (got a female already lol) and... not really sure whether to just take this one or not. :'D
    Interesting! I'm not big on strategy so that didn't occur to me.

Hmm, I can definitely do the cloning for you, but I'd feel bad taking clones without trading for them since I'd want nicknames and all that. (Unless they are already nicknamed in which case this works out fine!) Do you have more than one Eviolite already? I can clone the item more times if you'd like, and just send the extras over on a spare Pokemon.

Sounds good! Skittles is in a Heal Ball and Viktor is in a Love Ball. @@
    I didn't end up checking my Oricorio but that's fine, I'll take yours anyway. For nicknames I'd like Alana on Oricorio and Hatori on Salandit please!

Interesting! I'm not big on strategy so that didn't occur to me.

Hmm, I can definitely do the cloning for you, but I'd feel bad taking clones without trading for them since I'd want nicknames and all that. (Unless they are already nicknamed in which case this works out fine!) Do you have more than one Eviolite already? I can clone the item more times if you'd like, and just send the extras over on a spare Pokemon.

Sounds good! Skittles is in a Heal Ball and Viktor is in a Love Ball. @@
    I didn't end up checking my Oricorio but that's fine, I'll take yours anyway. For nicknames I'd like Alana on Oricorio and Hatori on Salandit please!
    I know you do your cloning for free, but I, in turn, feel bad for having it done without trading you something lol. Would you like to consider Snivy/Zorua payment for cloning and then neither of us will feel bad? XD They aren't nicknamed (none of my LC mons are yet), but I'd be happy to nickname yours. I have no idea what I'd name mine yet.

Unfortunately I just have one Eviolite, sooo... how would we do this? o.o I'll give it to Snivy and then you clone it, then remove one eviolite and give it to Zorua while you clone that one? then do the same for Salandit or whoever and send back 5 eviolites on 5 of the Pokemon. then you can keep that extra eviolite I guess, or send it back, whatever XD yeah... it sounded more confusing in my head.

Oooh Heal Ball is nice too, now that the animation is much prettier than it was in 6th gen. XD Love Ball is great for a Ninetales as well. I'll take those two for Timburr, plus Shelmet for Alana/Hatori if that's okay.

I know you do your cloning for free, but I, in turn, feel bad for having it done without trading you something lol. Would you like to consider Snivy/Zorua payment for cloning and then neither of us will feel bad? XD They aren't nicknamed (none of my LC mons are yet), but I'd be happy to nickname yours. I have no idea what I'd name mine yet.

Unfortunately I just have one Eviolite, sooo... how would we do this? o.o I'll give it to Snivy and then you clone it, then remove one eviolite and give it to Zorua while you clone that one? then do the same for Salandit or whoever and send back 5 eviolites on 5 of the Pokemon. then you can keep that extra eviolite I guess, or send it back, whatever XD yeah... it sounded more confusing in my head.

Oooh Heal Ball is nice too, now that the animation is much prettier than it was in 6th gen. XD Love Ball is great for a Ninetales as well. I'll take those two for Timburr, plus Shelmet for Alana/Hatori if that's okay.
    Ehh, it's only a couple clones; it'd be different if you were asking for a box or more haha. If you really wanna trade them to me then I won't complain! I'm not sure what nicknamed I'd want though, and I don't wanna rush you for names or something.

K, so first off the trade should look like this I think?

Scherando -- HP Ground Salandit [CLONE], HP Ice Snivy [CLONE x1], HP Fight Zorua [CLONE x1], Shiny 5IV Oricorio [CLONE], 5IV Timburr [CLONE] -> Shiny 6IV Comfey, 5IV Ninetails-A, 5ishIV Shelmet

Since I'm cloning everything and sending it back, plus doing an extra clone of Snivy/Zorua, I'd be sending back 7 Pokemon, so I can send back anywhere up to that amount of Eviolites (or another item if you need something). Let me know what you'd like.

Hey Road, how's it going?

I'm interested in your Modest 6IV shiny Jangmo-o

What I can offer is here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...6#post18343476
    All my 7th gen stuff is there, and anything from 6th gen and before is in the link within that post.

If there's multiple things that catch your interest, I'm sure I could find some events I don't have yet from your list too. Thanks in advance and I hope all is well!

Edit: To help out a little, I do have some things on your wants list that I think you were specifically after:
    shiny 31/x/31/31/31/0 Quiet Drampa (M) - Hurricane, Dragon Rush, Razor Wind, Play Rough (Premier Ball)
    shiny 5IV Timid Oricorio (F) - Tailwind, Safeguard, Captivate, Pluck (Luxury Ball)
    I do also have a shiny Adamant Type: Null, UT and also HT as both Null and Silvally

As for events I think you're after:
    PC Year of the Dragon shiny Swablu (Hardy)
    Masuda's Psyduck (Lax)
    WORLDS16 Charmander (Modest)
    Last edited by EKZ1505; 20th April 2017 at 2:24 PM.
    FC: 2680-9085-8247
    IGN: Andy
    PotW VGC Writer

VM/PM me if you're interested in some VGC 2017 battles!!

Ehh, it's only a couple clones; it'd be different if you were asking for a box or more haha. If you really wanna trade them to me then I won't complain! I'm not sure what nicknamed I'd want though, and I don't wanna rush you for names or something.

K, so first off the trade should look like this I think?

Scherando -- HP Ground Salandit [CLONE], HP Ice Snivy [CLONE x1], HP Fight Zorua [CLONE x1], Shiny 5IV Oricorio [CLONE], 5IV Timburr [CLONE] -> Shiny 6IV Comfey, 5IV Ninetails-A, 5ishIV Shelmet

Since I'm cloning everything and sending it back, plus doing an extra clone of Snivy/Zorua, I'd be sending back 7 Pokemon, so I can send back anywhere up to that amount of Eviolites (or another item if you need something). Let me know what you'd like.
    Yep, that looks good! Now I'm tempted to have some BP item cloned... *checks what I have* hm... I guess Life Orb while we're at it? just one extra of those so I'll have two. 5 eviolites + 2 life orbs.
    by the way, Snivy and Zorua are gonna be fully EV trained (for LC standards) by the time we trade. They're finishing up in Pelago right now. The others are still UT.

Oh also, I'm thinking of nicknaming the Timburr "Peanut." xD I haven't yet, since I'll allow her to be redistributed, but I could nickname her first if you want.

Hey bro, do you have proofs for any of the pokes you traded me?

Yep, that looks good! Now I'm tempted to have some BP item cloned... *checks what I have* hm... I guess Life Orb while we're at it? just one extra of those so I'll have two. 5 eviolites + 2 life orbs.
    by the way, Snivy and Zorua are gonna be fully EV trained (for LC standards) by the time we trade. They're finishing up in Pelago right now. The others are still UT.

Oh also, I'm thinking of nicknaming the Timburr "Peanut." xD I haven't yet, since I'll allow her to be redistributed, but I could nickname her first if you want.
    Actually I just realized, I think I have both the items so I can just clone mine and send them over, then you'll have 6 Eviolite and 3 Life Orb, is that alright with you?

That's a cute name!! I'm totally okay with nickname beforehand. c:

If everything seems alright then I'll get to cloning stuff. I have the day free so I could do the trade a bit from now if you're around!

Quote Originally Posted by Creatious View Post
    Hey bro, do you have proofs for any of the pokes you traded me?
    Uhh I might. My trade records say I sent you "20th Jirachi (Jolly), SUM2012 Keldeo, Shiny Serperior (HP Fire), 6IV Abra". Only the Jirachi is mine and I don't think I did proof since it was a WiFi download. Keldeo is not mine and comes from before a time where proof mattered so I don't have any. The Shinies aren't mine and there is no proof available for Shinies anyway (I7ve hack-checked them however and they pass fine).

If there's some Events missing from that list tho, check if I marked it as mine (I use a # on my lists for my self-obtained stuff) and I might have proof, assuming it's from 6th Gen or above.

Actually I just realized, I think I have both the items so I can just clone mine and send them over, then you'll have 6 Eviolite and 3 Life Orb, is that alright with you?

That's a cute name!! I'm totally okay with nickname beforehand. c:

If everything seems alright then I'll get to cloning stuff. I have the day free so I could do the trade a bit from now if you're around!
    Sure, that'll be nice! Always good to have extras just in case.

I'm available to trade now too. I'll go nickname Timburr and then I'll be all set to trade.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516