Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Pokegyms Reborn

Elec gym open, pm/vm and I will answer as soon as I can, also on discord.

Edit:

Name: mew2000
    Leader: Sito
    Result (and score): Challenger win 1-0
    Comments about the battle: Good battle, was really close, wasnt really expecting Zekrom to outspeed, but oh well.
    Last edited by Sito; 26th March 2017 at 10:59 PM.
    FC: 1676-4178-1142, IGN: Sito

Credit to LynxForte for the Trinity League Userbar

Quote Originally Posted by mew 2000 View Post
    Challenger/Leader: citron0
    Result (and score): Challenger win 5-0 (score went down after the totem was beaten we continued to finish the fight anyways still won)
    Comments about the battle (be constructive) We already discussed the fight in length in our discord chat he was really good, I just had something prepared because I was expecting sticky web to be in the bug gym leaders move pool.
    Only quoting because its easier tocopy down the template this way

Challenger/Leader: Sito
    Result (and score): Challenger win 1-0 Really close at the end and I had a rough start xD
    Comments about the battle (be constructive) put a dragon Z move on zekrom would have killed my last pokemon if he had that instead.
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -
        Spoiler:- Rowlett vs Litten leaked!:

grass gym will be open tomorrow just giving my activity update I will announce it here and in the chat when I do open as well as if there isn't another post I will just edit it ^_^

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

Username: Benstartri
    Friend Code: 2079-7560-2416
    Timezone: EST
    A little snippet about yourself: I played in the league (not very frequently, but I plan to change that in SM). Now that I have pokebank I can use them and hopefully nab some badges
    3DS FC: 2079-7560-2416
    Nickname: Benstartri (same in SM and ORAS)

Drampa has become my favorite Gen VII Pokemon created. All hail the Drampa!

Quote Originally Posted by Benstartri View Post
    Username: Benstartri
    Friend Code: 2079-7560-2416
    Timezone: EST
    A little snippet about yourself: I played in the league (not very frequently, but I plan to change that in SM). Now that I have pokebank I can use them and hopefully nab some badges
    Welcome back! Please join the Discord chat when able, most of us hang out there when we are available.

userbar by Lynxforte

grass gym will be open a bit later today stay tune!

grass gym is open for a hour!

grass gym closed for now
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 30th March 2017 at 12:26 AM.

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!

The Psychic gym is (more or less) open today for an undetermined amount of time. I will be multitasking between some things, however. So if you wish to contact me, your best bet is to ping me on discord. o:

---

Name: DJSummers
    Challenger/Leader: SilverLanayru / Psychic
    Result (and score): Challenger win; 3-0
    Comments about the battle (be constructive): The moment I mispredicted when the rocks would come, I knew I would lose. Even if I had the answer to remove them, I couldn't remove them without my defogger living... x_x; At least I got the opportunity to test this other team out. I was content enough with this loss, since I managed to escape the possibility of being flinchax'd by my favorite pokemon of all time (barring burn hax). xP Good game!
    Last edited by SilverLanayru; 3rd April 2017 at 12:24 AM.

(sig by me; artwork commissioned by fuuuranz.)

Alola Dex Progress: 97% [Caught: 293 | Seen: 298]
    Latest Shiny Hunt: Cresselia (AS; 1273 SRs) | Completed: 4/13/2017

VS Psychic Gym (SilverLanayru)
    Challenger/Leader: SilverLanayru
    Result (and Score): My Win 3 - 0
    Comments about the match (be constructive): Good game, it was a bit difficult to win, but I managed some side tricks to get the battle going in the direction I wanted, and after getting the SR up, I knew I could attempt to seal in my win.
    Credit to FairyWitch for the Banner & LSG Button
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the Trinity Buttons
    Credit to theangryaron from DeviantArt for the Mega Steelix

^Confirmed the above.

As the day starts to slow down, I will be closing my Psychic gym for the night.
    May have a decent chance of opening again tomorrow, given my class cancellations for the day. So we'll see~

Edit: To prevent myself from double posting, I am open again for about 2 hours or so.
    Aaaaand closed again! I'll see how my plans are looking for this week before I decide my next opening.

Name: Twinyoshi45
    Result (and score): Challenger lost; 0-1
    Comments about the battle (be constructive): It got really close. I wasn't sure if my totem was able to take a Shadow Ball at its current amount of health, but it barely lived at 8 HP. xD In addition, looking at the rest of his team, I had to play this one very carefully. Definitely the most intense attempt from Twinyoshi yet~ Good game!
    Last edited by SilverLanayru; 4th April 2017 at 12:20 AM.

Username: 00swms
    Friend Code: 0232 - 9061 - 9685
    Timezone: UTC -5
    A little snippet about yourself: In the past I've ran my own league called Rainbow League, and at the time it was possibly 2nd most popular league at time.

Grass Gym open for a bit!

grass gym closed

Name: DJ Summers
    Challenger/Leader: Fairywitch
    Result (and score) 0-5 leader loss
    Comments about the battle (be constructive): good game dj man i need to revise a new team up having 4 grass types for that team gunna give me alot of loses so will be closing my grass gym down until i revise it.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 8th April 2017 at 3:47 AM.

VS Grass Gym (FairyWitch)
    Challenger/Leader: FairyWitch
    Result (and Score): My Win 5 - 0
    Comments about the match (be constructive): Was a pretty difficult match, despite the outcome. Once I eliminated the most threatening mons, I knew I had the battle won in the end.
    Credit to FairyWitch for the Banner & LSG Button
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the Trinity Buttons
    Credit to theangryaron from DeviantArt for the Mega Steelix

Hey guys flying gym is open this week just shoot me a vm on here or the discord
    Currently playing Watch Dogs 2

The psychic gym is open for a little while. Your best bet is to catch me on the discord, if you'd like a challenge.
    Edit: Closed for now. I may still open upon request during this Easter break, so just lemme know.

---

Name: Zold
    Result (and score): Challenger won; 4-0
    Comments about the battle (be constructive): Well, derp me let his Dragonite set up. ;w; But at least, I'm satisfied this defensive core I was testing seems to be working out. Just wish a certain mythical had more playtime... xD Good game!
    Last edited by SilverLanayru; 15th April 2017 at 10:00 PM.

Psychic Gym Challenge
    Challenger name: Zold
    Leader: SilverLanayru / Psychic
    Result (and score): Zold won (4-0)
    Comments about the battle (be constructive): This was a really fun battle, Silvers defensive core is superb. At one point I managed to get some boosts going which led me to victory.

Fairy Gym open for an hr or so, sry for inactivity will try b bd around more been busy with work :/

Closed for now I'll try n open soon just message me to set up times dates
    Last edited by Charizard_Rulez84; 18th April 2017 at 8:32 PM.
    MY TSV IN MY AS GAME= 0359
    MY TSV IN MY Y GAME= 2737

Poke Gym Badges-
    Trinity League Badges-

This is just a friendly reminder to everyone that when you battle, please have both participants post in the thread so I can confirm the results.

We will also have another tournament coming soon, so keep your eyes out for that.

userbar by Lynxforte

Now that I have my final exams out of the way, I will open the Psychic gym upon request.
    Feel free to contact me on Discord if you wanna set up a time to battle, as I may not be available right away!

---

Edit @ 5/7/17: Had a challenge.

Name: mew 2000
    Comments about the battle (be constructive): It got super close! I thought I would be done for when he had two Swords Dancers sweeping me like crazy (including one that I could not toxic stall against). But after one Sucker Punch failed, the pressure really got to him that my totem found opportunities to heal while slowly weakining him + taking advantage of Life Orb recoil. Good game, though!

Edit @ 5/13/17: Mew wanted to have another shot. o:

Result (and score): Challenger lost; 0-5
    Comments about the battle (be constructive): Mmmm, the moment I figured out some of the movesets he was running this time around, I was able to keep up my momentum. Also, good to know that I cannot Knock Off a Rocky Helmet when I die to recoil from it. xD Good game!

Edit @ 5/15/17: Third time's the charm. lol

Result (and score): Challenger won; 0-1
    Comments about the battle (be constructive): The surprise Black Hole Eclipse got my totem. ;w; It was 3-3 after that, but we decided to continue the battle for fun... in which I won the battle, but he still wins by default. xP Good game!
    Last edited by SilverLanayru; 16th May 2017 at 1:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Now that I have my final exams out of the way, I will open the Psychic gym upon request.
    Feel free to contact me on Discord if you wanna set up a time to battle, as I may not be available right away!

---

Edit @ 5/7/17: Had a challenge.

Comments about the battle (be constructive): It got super close! I thought I would be done for when he had two Swords Dancers sweeping me like crazy (including one that I could not toxic stall against). But after one Sucker Punch failed, the pressure really got to him that my totem found opportunities to heal while slowly weakining him + taking advantage of Life Orb recoil. Good game, though!

Edit @ 5/13/17: Mew wanted to have another shot. o:

Result (and score): Challenger lost; 0-5
    Comments about the battle (be constructive): Mmmm, the moment I figured out some of the movesets he was running this time around, I was able to keep up my momentum. Also, good to know that I cannot Knock Off a Rocky Helmet when I die to recoil from it. xD Good game!

Edit @ 5/15/17: Third time's the charm. lol

Result (and score): Challenger won; 0-1
    Comments about the battle (be constructive): The surprise Black Hole Eclipse got my totem. ;w; It was 3-3 after that, but we decided to continue the battle for fun... in which I won the battle, but he still wins by default. xP Good game!
    I conquer with each one of the attempts xD I wasn't expecting to be whirlwinded into my pokemon that had the Z move I brought just for lugia, after bisharp failed to finish lugia off I knew I needed more power xD
    Fire Red Team
    Emerald Team
    Platinum Team
    Heart Gold Team
    Black 2 Team
    Pokemon X Team
    Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team:

3DS FC: 3153-4454-8518

pokedex: complete -
        Spoiler:- Rowlett vs Litten leaked!:

So I realize it is a busy time of year for many of us, but I need to make sure we are all still active leaders and are still willing to take part in the activity of the thread and discord channel. From what I can tell all but one leader is active on the Serebii thread and discord, but I want to make sure we are all here. When you get a moment, please pm me saying you are still an active leader so I can see who is here and who isn't. If you ping me on Discord theres no need to pm me here.

userbar by Lynxforte

Sorry I havent been available, was finishing with college stuff.
    Elec gym open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can. I am also on discord.
    FC: 1676-4178-1142, IGN: Sito

Credit to LynxForte for the Trinity League Userbar

Are you guys still accepting applications for challengers? If so:

Username: Gatsby
    Friend Code: 0662-6993-5971
    Timezone: CST -6
    A little snippet about yourself: New to competitive battles but it's fun even when I lose.
    FC: 0662-6993-5971

Quote Originally Posted by The_Essential_Gatsby View Post
    Are you guys still accepting applications for challengers? If so:

Timezone: CST -6
    A little snippet about yourself: New to competitive battles but it's fun even when I lose.
    Welcome to the league. Join the discord to make setting up battles easier
    FC: 1049-2782-0405
    IGN: Lynx

so I've gotten confirmations from all but one leader, so I've decided to remove them. So, on that note, we have one gym opening. I'll list the available types here and on the thread itself. So, with the one gym opening, the type choices are Bug, Ice, Dark, Steel, Normal, Fighting, and Poison. If interested in a position pm me on Discord or on Serebii (filling out the form on the thread will be needed) Otherwise Summers will likely take up a position until a permanent leader is found.

edit: Applications are no longer being taken. To the 4 people who expressed interests you may post your applications when you are able.
    Last edited by dragontamer44722; 22nd May 2017 at 10:08 PM.

userbar by Lynxforte

Timezone: CST

Desired Type: Steel

A little snippet about yourself: I'm available a lot and very flexible. Weekends aren't great but can be worked around. I am sorta kinda new to competitive battles but a long time pokemon fan.
    FC: 0662-6993-5971

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast