Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Pokegyms Reborn

Sry haven't been around all been very sick last few weeks and haven't felt like doing much, I lost my voice for a few days and still not well :/ but I'll be around Monday and Tuesday message me if you wanna battle sometime one of those days
    MY TSV IN MY AS GAME= 0359
    MY TSV IN MY Y GAME= 2737

Poke Gym Badges-
    Trinity League Badges-

Username:PhantomTroupe6
    Friend Code:5472-8055-2550
    Timezone:EST
    A little snippet about yourself:I like Pokemon! Got into competitive in Gen 6(XY). Looking to take on leagues and try my luck at beating them.

A question about hacked stuff:
    I don't hack myself, not even sure how to since I don't have the stuff to do it with.
    However I have done lots of trading in the past to get a lot of my competitive stuff, some shiny, some not. I have no way of knowing if any of it is hacked, but I know I am able to use them since I have used them plenty.
    Anyways my question is, if it is unknown to me whether it is hacked or not, can I not use it? I ask because if I can't use stuff I didn't breed myself then I'll have to hold off on challenging for a bit haha.

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTroupe6 View Post
    Username:PhantomTroupe6
    Friend Code:5472-8055-2550
    Timezone:EST
    A little snippet about yourself:I like Pokemon! Got into competitive in Gen 6(XY). Looking to take on leagues and try my luck at beating them.

A question about hacked stuff:
    I don't hack myself, not even sure how to since I don't have the stuff to do it with.
    However I have done lots of trading in the past to get a lot of my competitive stuff, some shiny, some not. I have no way of knowing if any of it is hacked, but I know I am able to use them since I have used them plenty.
    Anyways my question is, if it is unknown to me whether it is hacked or not, can I not use it? I ask because if I can't use stuff I didn't breed myself then I'll have to hold off on challenging for a bit haha.
    Welcome to PokeGyms, I'll add you to the Spreadsheet.

As for your question, could possibly be, could possibly not be. Also, if you try to use a hacked Pokemon in battle, it'll let you know before the battle begins that something is clearly wrong. If not then they are all good to use.
    Credit to FairyWitch for the Banner & LSG Button
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the Trinity Buttons
    Credit to theangryaron from DeviantArt for the Mega Steelix

Thanks DJSummers.
    So essentially as long as it is legal i should be fine to use here? That's great, I look forward to taking on this league!

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTroupe6 View Post
    Thanks DJSummers.
    So essentially as long as it is legal i should be fine to use here? That's great, I look forward to taking on this league!
    Make sure you join the discord to contact leaders easier
    FC: 1049-2782-0405
    IGN: Lynx

oh thanks LynxForte.
    Will do!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567