Thread: Pokemon Jump & Dodrio Berry Picking

Default Pokemon Jump & Dodrio Berry Picking

FireRed and LeafGreen introduced the Joyful Game Corner, which included two mini-games: Pokemon Jump and Dodrio Berry Picking, both of which required the Game Boy Advance Wireless Adapter. Did you ever play them? What were your high scores?

I disliked the Pokemon Jump game because I sucked at it, though I got 2,000 points in the Dodrio game, which earned me a Trainer star lol.

I never played these minigames much. I didn't care much about them for the longest time, then when I finally got around to playing them, I realized that I needed a third game, system and wireless adapter just to play the Dodrio game. While I could have used Emerald as the game, I was still missing a system and an adapter. So I never played it. As for the jumping minigame, I tried it once and I guess it was okay, but I didn't really feel like playing it a lot. I could have tried to get 2000 points in both games to get the final Trainer Card Upgrade, but due the lack of the third system needed for the Dodrio game, I never did it. Overall, they felt like okay minigames, but as said, I never played them much.
    September Blue, Thy sorrows be forgotten
    October Auburn, Let this season pass
    November Gray, Restore with thy rain
    December White, Thy beauty ever last

I was never able to play these games because I only have one wireless adapter. During the Gen III era, I didn't really care about not being able to play the games as they just didn't seem interesting to me, but now I kind of wish I did have the chance to experience them (especially since I now know about the Trainer Card upgrade associated with them).
    I have considered buying more adapters online, but I don't know if I'll actually ever get around to that.
    >>// \\<<

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    I have considered buying more adapters online, but I don't know if I'll actually ever get around to that.
    It's a waste of money to buy those adapters now just to play these mini-games IMO. I mean, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to completing all the in-game tasks, but even I'm not that dedicated to LG/FR.

I tried both the Pokemon Jump and Dodrio Berry Picking games with my friends back when the Kanto remakes first came out. I was bad at both of them however hee hee and I don't even remember what my high scores were. I wish my wireless adapters still worked so I could play them again tho. ^^;

I only tried these mini-games for the sake of upgrading my Trainer Card's stars in FireRed, but I didn't even have the patience to do 200 jumps or get 200 Berries in those games. I don't know anyone who did.

I was horrible at these games and since I lost my wireless adapter, I only played Pokemon Jump & Dodrio Berry Picking a few times.

Is it bad that I didn't even know about these mini games till a few years ago? I knew that there was a Game Corner on Two Island, but I didn't own the adapter, so I never played the games.

I did well on these mini-games when I used to play the Kanto remakes, though I never got the high score that I needed for the upgraded Trainer Card.

I remember playing these maybe twice with a friend who had FR/LG too, but I don't think we really re-visited it.
    3DS Code - 4554 1391 5341

Pokémon Y - 721/721 Pokémon Caught
    Pokémon Omega Ruby - 721/721 Pokémon Caught
    Pokémon Sun - 801/802 Pokémon Caught

I'll trade you anything I can breed one of.

@PkmnTrainerJ

I was an expert at the Berry Picking mini-game, although this was ages ago when I had friends who played the Kanto remakes with me. I managed to get a score of two thousand points at one point however, which felt great.