Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite Hoenn E4 member?

Steven Stone, because so much immortality, so many pathways across Metagross to the fantastic, dreams and legions of power, mighty faces and polarities of flesh shield the soul from Mach Meteors reawakening Rayquaza and striking earth.
    All fear the raging Typhlosion... ROAR - unleashed from the deepest depths of chaos and the ultimate sea of freedom, a time of untold legends and deep labyrinths of Frenzy and Lightning, the split from peace and the sanctuary of fulfillment reveal this one divine wish... THE LIGHTNING!!!
    Will we make it through victory road? If so, then our last task towards freedom would be to checkmate the dark-sided King at the Game's highest stage for the win! Happiness isn't perfect until it's shared, so let love lay the foundation and point the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven of Venus View Post
    Steven Stone, because so much immortality, so many pathways across Metagross to the fantastic, dreams and legions of power, mighty faces and polarities of flesh shield the soul from Mach Meteors reawakening Rayquaza and striking earth.
    He's not really an E4 member though, he's the Champion. So if the E4 were to include the Champion, shouldn't they be the E5?
    I love Canada now and forever.

Sun Team:

Planned Ultra Sun Team:

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBrunswick View Post
    He's not really an E4 member though, he's the Champion. So if the E4 were to include the Champion, shouldn't they be the E5?
    I think Daigo (Steven) should count for the sake of the argument since he was part of the Houen League structure. I often wish that when Mikuri (Wallace) took over in Emerald, that Daigo would've just been demoted, and he could've replaced Genji (Drake).

I like Glacia and Sidney because I feel both represent types that are not super popular within the Pokémon world. Sidney crept me out a little bit with his design (that smirk on his face is so sly!) and his team represents Dark-types really well. They are all from Hoenn, which is a plus, and I felt like it required some more finesse to defeat him, whereas they other Elite Four members in Hoenn were not extremely difficult.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12