Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Mecha Moth's Trading Emporium ~Shinies & Events~

Quote Originally Posted by MechanisticMoth View Post
    I could go for the shiny Azumarill in a Premier ball. I'll be free tomorrow night after 6:30PM MDT or Friday night after 6:30PM MDT, off and on Saturday day and evening, and Sunday evening after about 7PM MDT.

Let me know what works for you. Please follow my form next time.

Those two are good. To trade all 5, I'll be free in the timeframes of tomorrow (Wed) night after 6:30PM MDT or Friday night after 6:30PM MDT, off and on Saturday day and evening, and Sunday evening after about 7PM MDT.

Let me know what works. Depending on where you're at in Canada, we'll probably have a timezone difference.
    What’s 6:30 pm your time if I live in New York? I was never good at figuring that out. There’s a good chance I can trade tonight, and I added your friend code on my 3ds.

I have an event Marshadow and a Sylveon in a Dream Ball. They've both been "touched" though. The Marshadow has been ev trained on Poke Pelago and the Sylveon's been ev trained and levelled up some.

Still thinking about what I would want in return though.
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

3DS Friend Code - 4613 7899 0504 In-Game Name for Moon: Raphael

Quote Originally Posted by porygonfan View Post
    What’s 6:30 pm your time if I live in New York? I was never good at figuring that out. There’s a good chance I can trade tonight, and I added your friend code on my 3ds.
    Sorry for the delay. I can't check Serebii at work anymore, so it's harder for me to find a time to log on. I was dealing with helping out on a guide for a different Pokemon forum and got caught up in that. The weekend is easier for me anyway. I'll be free Friday night and the other times I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Italianbaptist View Post
    I have an event Marshadow and a Sylveon in a Dream Ball. They've both been "touched" though. The Marshadow has been ev trained on Poke Pelago and the Sylveon's been ev trained and levelled up some.

Still thinking about what I would want in return though.
    I have Marshadow now and I can get a shiny Sylveon in a Dream Ball easily.
    If you're going to come to the shop, please follow the form and know what you're looking for beforehand. Otherwise, it clogs up the shop.
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

Quote Originally Posted by MechanisticMoth View Post
    Sorry for the delay. I can't check Serebii at work anymore, so it's harder for me to find a time to log on. I was dealing with helping out on a guide for a different Pokemon forum and got caught up in that. The weekend is easier for me anyway. I'll be free Friday night and the other times I mentioned.

I have Marshadow now and I can get a shiny Sylveon in a Dream Ball easily.
    If you're going to come to the shop, please follow the form and know what you're looking for beforehand. Otherwise, it clogs up the shop.
    I still need that time conversion...

Should be 4:30 PM, unless I did the conversion wrong...

OT: Vlinny (M), Voltaire (S), FC: 2552-3278-3638

My time zone is in my rules: US Mountain Time. Here's a handy converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/mdt

I'll be free most nights this weekend. Saturday night after 7PM MDT and Sunday night after 7PM MDT.
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324