Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Mecha Moth's Trading Emporium ~Shinies & Events~

I apologize in advance if you deem this post to be out-of-place, but I am having difficulty locating a thread that is well-suited to my request, and this forum isn't as active as it was when I last used it a couple of years ago, so I figured that this was a good a place as any to ask.

I'm looking for a Timid/Modest Azelf for use, do not care much about the IVs, since I can just Hyper Train. Don't have much to offer since I haven't transferred my interesting trade pieces over from 6th gen yet. I do have some random things I've picked up in trades that can be used as breeding projects. They are as follows:
    5 IV Impish Cryogonal
    5 IV Adamant Heracross (in a moon ball)
    5 IV Modest Clauncher
    4 IV Hasty Gastly
    5 IV Adamant Marill (Thick Fat)
    5 IV Jolly Rockruff (in some kind of special ball)

FC is 0834-2236-1763. I should be online most of the day.
    Rarely use these forums anymore
    Sun Friend Code: 0834 2236 1763

Quote Originally Posted by windwakemeup View Post
    Interested in: Shiny Articuno - lvl 70 - NA - IoNeutral - Modest - Premier - 31/31/x/x/x/x - Fighting - "Blanche"
    Offering: Shiny Torchic - Lv 1 - Male - Vlinny (My OT) - Jolly - Dream - 31/31/31/31/31/x - Dark - "Surprise Boi"
    3DS Name: Volts
    Friend Code: 2552-3278-3638
    Trainer Name: Vlinny
    Do you need clones (Yes/No): No
    Note for transparency: The torchic was bred by me using the 127 Magikarp/homebrewless 7th Gen RNG Abuse method. While you have a "no hacks" rule, you don't seem to have a rule about RNG abuse, nor can I find a ruling about it in Serebii's trade rules. If this is against your rules or Serebii's then I apologize in advance. I have proof of the Torchic via a screenshot of the "would you like to give Torchic a name" screen that I can send you via PMs.
    Thanks in advance!
    Hey there! Thanks for stopping by, and I apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, I meant to remove that Articuno from my lists because the trainer name is a Twitch streamer, so I'm guessing it's a hack. However, I do have another shiny Articuno you might be interested in. This one is non-redistributable since it's from a friend that I have permission to trade. Here are its stats:

144 - Articuno - lvl 50 - NA - Yachi - Bold - Dive - x/x/29/x/x/x - Flying

RNG abuse is okay with me, so no worries on that. I'd be interested in the Torchic, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kimi13 View Post
    Hello there! Are you intersted in a Daysuki Lunatone self obtained?
    Yes, I would be interested in it. How were you able to obtain it? Do you have proof?
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

Quote Originally Posted by MrThEsTaN View Post
    I apologize in advance if you deem this post to be out-of-place, but I am having difficulty locating a thread that is well-suited to my request, and this forum isn't as active as it was when I last used it a couple of years ago, so I figured that this was a good a place as any to ask.

I'm looking for a Timid/Modest Azelf for use, do not care much about the IVs, since I can just Hyper Train. Don't have much to offer since I haven't transferred my interesting trade pieces over from 6th gen yet. I do have some random things I've picked up in trades that can be used as breeding projects. They are as follows:
    5 IV Impish Cryogonal
    5 IV Adamant Heracross (in a moon ball)
    5 IV Modest Clauncher
    4 IV Hasty Gastly
    5 IV Adamant Marill (Thick Fat)
    5 IV Jolly Rockruff (in some kind of special ball)

FC is 0834-2236-1763. I should be online most of the day.
    I don't think it's entirely out of place, and I've heard that traffic dies down around the summer time and not near any new release. I do not have a Timid/Modest Azelf, unfortunately. This shop deals exclusively in shinies and events.

Yes, i have japanese console, i have video proof!

Yes, i have japanese console, i have video proof!
    It would be great to get the proof. What would you like in return?

I'm sending you a pm! I've got also Makoto's piplup, SOji's lucario and Ash Charizard self obtained with video proof.

I'm sending you a pm! I've got also Makoto's piplup, SOji's lucario and Ash Charizard self obtained with video proof.
    Oh, already replied to your PM. I would also be interested in those above. If you were also able to snag a Marshadow, I would be interested. Happy to offer more either shinies or events because a) you're new to the forums and b) because I don't have much proof for my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by MechanisticMoth View Post
    Hey there! Thanks for stopping by, and I apologize for the delay. Unfortunately, I meant to remove that Articuno from my lists because the trainer name is a Twitch streamer, so I'm guessing it's a hack. However, I do have another shiny Articuno you might be interested in. This one is non-redistributable since it's from a friend that I have permission to trade. Here are its stats:

144 - Articuno - lvl 50 - NA - Yachi - Bold - Dive - x/x/29/x/x/x - Flying

RNG abuse is okay with me, so no worries on that. I'd be interested in the Torchic, for sure.
    I'm actually trading to finish a shiny living pokedex, to get shiny legends that would be a pain to get by myself. I was able to get an articuno from another trade off-site, but I'm still interested in trading with you. Looking now for either a shiny mewtwo, a shiny regirock, shiny registeel, or a shiny kyogre. I'm not too particular about the details, just for the shiny living dex mostly.

I have a list of things I still need here if you don't have any of those. https://pokedextracker.com/u/windwak...iny-living-dex

Thanks in advance and sorry for the late reply!

OT: Vlinny (M), Voltaire (S), FC: 2552-3278-3638

Oh, already replied to your PM. I would also be interested in those above. If you were also able to snag a Marshadow, I would be interested. Happy to offer more either shinies or events because a) you're new to the forums and b) because I don't have much proof for my stuff.
    Oh that's nice of you! I can get you a marshadow with proof yes, it will be FRE.

Decided to take a look at your list since I managed to snag something interesting in a trade last night.

Interested in: Celebi from the Colloseum bonus disk

Can offer: 6 IV Calm shiny Dewgong

If that doesn't interest you, I can check my Gen 6 games in a couple days (I'm away from home) and transfer some of my events and shinies from there. I know for a fact that I have a Movie Meloetta (Japanese), a Movie Diancie (Japanese), and a shiny Reshiram (don't remember the nature). I have other stuff too, but I don't remember what at the moment.

I'm actually trading to finish a shiny living pokedex, to get shiny legends that would be a pain to get by myself. I was able to get an articuno from another trade off-site, but I'm still interested in trading with you. Looking now for either a shiny mewtwo, a shiny regirock, shiny registeel, or a shiny kyogre. I'm not too particular about the details, just for the shiny living dex mostly.

I have a list of things I still need here if you don't have any of those. https://pokedextracker.com/u/windwak...iny-living-dex

Thanks in advance and sorry for the late reply!
    I have Mewtwo, Regirock, and Kyogre. I also got the Cute Charm Glitch to work on both SoulSilver and Platinum, if you want some of the stuff from those games.

My Wants list is updated along with my shiny haves list. So, feel free to go wild through there. Also, my Cute Charm pokemon are in an update post on the previous page or two pages.

Oh that's nice of you! I can get you a marshadow with proof yes, it will be FRE.
    Sounds great. How about you follow up in our PM with your wants.

Quote Originally Posted by MrThEsTaN View Post
    Decided to take a look at your list since I managed to snag something interesting in a trade last night.

Interested in: Celebi from the Colloseum bonus disk

Can offer: 6 IV Calm shiny Dewgong

If that doesn't interest you, I can check my Gen 6 games in a couple days (I'm away from home) and transfer some of my events and shinies from there. I know for a fact that I have a Movie Meloetta (Japanese), a Movie Diancie (Japanese), and a shiny Reshiram (don't remember the nature). I have other stuff too, but I don't remember what at the moment.
    I'm mostly just looking at stuff in my wants sections. I know I have a shiny Dewgong and a few others. Look through my wants and see if you can spot something.

Sounds great. How about you follow up in our PM with your wants.

I'm mostly just looking at stuff in my wants sections. I know I have a shiny Dewgong and a few others. Look through my wants and see if you can spot something.
    The annoying thing is that I used to have a few of those, but I know that I don't have them anymore.

Oh bummer. I'm sorry about it! I just have specific lists because I have limited trading times, and I'd like to trade for what I'm looking for rather than just trade for the sake of trading. Otherwise, I'd be handing out stuff left and right. If you find something I'm looking for, hit me up.

I have Mewtwo, Regirock, and Kyogre. I also got the Cute Charm Glitch to work on both SoulSilver and Platinum, if you want some of the stuff from those games.

My Wants list is updated along with my shiny haves list. So, feel free to go wild through there. Also, my Cute Charm pokemon are in an update post on the previous page or two pages.
    I can RNG manipulate hatch some of the stuff on your wishlist in exchange for things I need for my living, but for now I'll trade the shiny Torchic for your Mewtwo:

150 - Mewtwo - lvl 70 - NA - Yachi - Modest - Friend - x/x/x/x/x/29 - Grass

Edit: Proof of Shiny Torchic Hatch here
    Last edited by windwakemeup; 6th August 2017 at 8:24 AM.

OT: Vlinny (M), Voltaire (S), FC: 2552-3278-3638

I can RNG manipulate hatch some of the stuff on your wishlist in exchange for things I need for my living, but for now I'll trade the shiny Torchic for your Mewtwo:

150 - Mewtwo - lvl 70 - NA - Yachi - Modest - Friend - x/x/x/x/x/29 - Grass

Edit: Proof of Shiny Torchic Hatch here
    Sounds good. I'm happy to do the first trade, no problem.
    I'm in MDT, and I should be free this Tuesday-Thursday with some exceptions (I normally don't make plans until the day of). My weekend's are normally pretty clear depending.
    Also, that Mewtwo comes up with a flag in PKHeX, but it was caught legitimately. Just one of those weird PKHeX quirks (like flagging Cute Charm Glitch Pokemon).
    Last edited by MechanisticMoth; 7th August 2017 at 5:20 AM.

I'm just doing this list quickly, but if you are interested in any of these, let me know

Squirtle – nothing special on IVs
    Hitmonlee – 30/x/31/31/31/31
    Hitmonchan – nothing special IVs
    Pinsir - 31/31/31/31/x/31
    Feraligatr – 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Lugia – nothing special
    Regice – 31/x/31/x/31/x
    Registeel – nothing special
    Deoxys – nothing special
    Mesprit – nothing special
    Manaphy nothing special
    Shaymin – nothing special
    Serperior – 31/30/31/30/31/30
    Araquanid – 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Golisopod – 31/31/31/31/31/x
    Komala – x/31/31/31/31/31
    FC: 0490-8974-3814

Proud Owner of 242 Shinies

Livingdex 801/801

Hi! I'm intererested in your shiny Modest Yveltal and have a shiny Relaxed Mesprit to offer. Friend code 1075-0713-9544, 3DS name Simo. Trainer name Adam

Quote Originally Posted by danoobna View Post
    I'm just doing this list quickly, but if you are interested in any of these, let me know

Squirtle – nothing special on IVs
    Hitmonlee – 30/x/31/31/31/31
    Hitmonchan – nothing special IVs
    Pinsir - 31/31/31/31/x/31
    Feraligatr – 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Lugia – nothing special
    Regice – 31/x/31/x/31/x
    Registeel – nothing special
    Deoxys – nothing special
    Mesprit – nothing special
    Manaphy nothing special
    Shaymin – nothing special
    Serperior – 31/30/31/30/31/30
    Araquanid – 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Golisopod – 31/31/31/31/31/x
    Komala – x/31/31/31/31/31
    Nice to see ya again, Danoobna! I actually recently got a bunch of those and haven't updated my lists yet. My work blocks Serebii now, so I can't access it during the day anymore.

I would be interested in Feraligatr, Manaphy, Shaymin, and Serperior.
    Do you know the source of Manaphy and Shaymin? What their OT, IVs, and other stats are? I had to release mine because of hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by KingAegislash View Post
    Hi! I'm intererested in your shiny Modest Yveltal and have a shiny Relaxed Mesprit to offer. Friend code 1075-0713-9544, 3DS name Simo. Trainer name Adam
    Ahhh bummer, I got one this week. Sorry about it!
    Last edited by MechanisticMoth; 12th August 2017 at 2:08 AM.

Nice to see ya again, Danoobna! I actually recently got a bunch of those and haven't updated my lists yet. My work blocks Serebii now, so I can't access it during the day anymore.

I would be interested in Feraligatr, Manaphy, Shaymin, and Serperior.
    Do you know the source of Manaphy and Shaymin? What their OT, IVs, and other stats are? I had to release mine because of hacks.

!
    Manaphy is level 1. OT HUNTER HP and Sp Attack are Decent, Attack and Defense are pretty good, speed is no good and sp def is fantastic, caught in a pokeball, hardy nature

Shay is level 30, Naive, OT JMC ~.~, caught in a masterball, attack, defense, and speed are decent, hp and sp def are pretty good, spc attack is very good

and thwe serperior is level 100 with pokerus, which does seem a bit suspicious to me
    Last edited by danoobna; 12th August 2017 at 7:26 AM.

Livingdex 801/801

I also have shiny Chandalure, shiny Vanillite and shiny female Starpator from your wish list if you're interested in those for shiny Yvetlal?

Manaphy is level 1. OT HUNTER HP and Sp Attack are Decent, Attack and Defense are pretty good, speed is no good and sp def is fantastic, caught in a pokeball, hardy nature

Shay is level 30, Naive, OT JMC ~.~, caught in a masterball, attack, defense, and speed are decent, hp and sp def are pretty good, spc attack is very good

and thwe serperior is level 100 with pokerus, which does seem a bit suspicious to me
    HUNTER Manaphy is the one I had, and it's a hack. I haven't run into the Shaymin with that OT yet, so I guess that's worth a shot. If the Serperior is suspicous then I'd rather not.

I also have shiny Chandalure, shiny Vanillite and shiny female Starpator from your wish list if you're interested in those for shiny Yvetlal?
    I have access to a shiny female Staraptor. Do you know the stats and levels of the Chandelure and Vanillite? I do 1:1 trades, so feel free to choose others once I find out more info of Chandelure and Vanillite.

The vanillite I caught myself in a hoard battle, quiet nature in a dusk ball level 27 ev trained in sp att. Chandelure I got off GTS relaxed nature level 43 in a master ball I also ev trained in sp att. Neither have any perfect ivs

[QUOTE=MechanisticMoth;18450557]HUNTER Manaphy is the one I had, and it's a hack. I haven't run into the Shaymin with that OT yet, so I guess that's worth a shot. If the Serperior is suspicous then I'd rather not.

So Feraligator and Shaymin it is. And lookig back thorugh my messages, the Shaymin came from SmeargleRocks on Serebii
    Last edited by danoobna; 12th August 2017 at 7:37 PM.

Livingdex 801/801

The vanillite I caught myself in a hoard battle, quiet nature in a dusk ball level 27 ev trained in sp att. Chandelure I got off GTS relaxed nature level 43 in a master ball I also ev trained in sp att. Neither have any perfect ivs
    I'll take the Vanillite for the shiny Yveltal. Will you need the Vanillite cloned and traded back the original?

So Feraligator and Shaymin it is. And lookig back thorugh my messages, the Shaymin came from SmeargleRocks on Serebii
    SmeargleRocks got me my Eppie Mew if I remember, so I'm pretty confident with that.
    What would you want in return, and do you need clones?

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast