Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
Results 501 to 512 of 512

Thread: Mecha Moth's Trading Emporium ~Shinies & Events~

  1. #501
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mountain Time
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paramuse11 View Post
    Hey! No problem, hope your vacation was good!

    Yep your count is right. Trade looks good, thanks!

    Want to try to trade tomorrow night? Although I can only be on 6:30-9pmest, does that work for you? If not Saturday night should work depending on how late you are referring to lol.
    I should be free tonight. I have one large trade in front of you, but that shouldn't take longer than 45 minutes. I believe I'll be free from about 9PM-midnight MST on Saturday, depending on if I have any events or go out drinking at a bar. Friend's in town graduating with her doctorate, so I might be celebrating with her. I'll let you know!
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

    Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

  2. #502
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechanisticMoth View Post
    Hey there! I'd be interested in the Togepi. Also, I'm going on vacation from Wednesday until Sunday. So, I'm postponing most of my trades until I get back.
    Hi there! Hope the vacation was good. I am free to trade most of tomorrow and the next day, if either works for you =]
    Shiny Living Dex: ?/720.
    FC: 4356-0559-7543 IGN: Serena (X) Canary (Sun) (AS)
    FS: Fire with Slugma, Ponyta,& Fletchinder
    FC: 0190-2417-0777 IGN: Canary (Y)(OR)
    FS: Flying with Doduo, Swanna,& Tropius

  3. #503
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mountain Time
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Suicune_ View Post
    Hi there! Hope the vacation was good. I am free to trade most of tomorrow and the next day, if either works for you =]
    I should be free tonight and tomorrow morning/afternoon. Probably from 11AM-12PM until 4-5PM.
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

    Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

  4. #504
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechanisticMoth View Post
    I should be free tonight and tomorrow morning/afternoon. Probably from 11AM-12PM until 4-5PM.
    Cool. I will be online for the next few hours, if you are able to trade.
    Shiny Living Dex: ?/720.
    FC: 4356-0559-7543 IGN: Serena (X) Canary (Sun) (AS)
    FS: Fire with Slugma, Ponyta,& Fletchinder
    FC: 0190-2417-0777 IGN: Canary (Y)(OR)
    FS: Flying with Doduo, Swanna,& Tropius

  5. #505
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mountain Time
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Suicune_ View Post
    Cool. I will be online for the next few hours, if you are able to trade.
    Sorry I missed you! I ended up getting dinner and then watching a movie. When else are you available?
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

    Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

  6. #506
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NZ
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MechanisticMoth View Post
    Sorry I missed you! I ended up getting dinner and then watching a movie. When else are you available?
    That's alright. I will be on most of today if you are free. A few hours now, and then a few later in the day.
    Shiny Living Dex: ?/720.
    FC: 4356-0559-7543 IGN: Serena (X) Canary (Sun) (AS)
    FS: Fire with Slugma, Ponyta,& Fletchinder
    FC: 0190-2417-0777 IGN: Canary (Y)(OR)
    FS: Flying with Doduo, Swanna,& Tropius

  7. #507
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mountain Time
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Suicune_ View Post
    That's alright. I will be on most of today if you are free. A few hours now, and then a few later in the day.
    I missed you again. I'm so sorry! How about we just decide on a date and a time, and I'll stick to it.
    If you do get on today. I'll be free from 7PM - 10PM MST tonight. Otherwise, I'll be free on Thursday.
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

    Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

  8. #508
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mountain Time
    Posts
    251

    Default Even more Shinies and Events!

    Thanks to all you fine folks, I've collected even more shinies and events! They are below for your reference.

        Spoiler:- New Shinies:


        Spoiler:- New Events:
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

    Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

  9. #509
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hi! I have a Pokemon Center Birthday Alolan Vulpix, female with a timid nature. How would you feel about making a clone for yourself and trading for one of the following?

    666 - Vivillon - Pokeball Pattern - lvl 12 - SUM2014 - 8064 - 2014 - Naive - 31/0/x/x/x/x - Grass - Pokemon Center Online - Special Distribution
    666 - Vivillon - Fancy Pattern - lvl 12 - GTS - 108 - 2014 - Calm - x/x/x/x/x/x - Grass - Pokemon GTS - 100 million milestone distribution
    710 - Pumpkaboo - lvl 50 - Spooky2014 - 10014 - 2014 - Modest - 0/x/x/x/x/x - Rock - Halloween Celebration
    719 - Shiny Diancie - lvl 50 - ポケセン - 12125 - 2015 - Timid - 31/x/x/31/x/31 - Ice - Mega Evolution Promotion - Shiny

  10. #510
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mountain Time
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by littlepinlangel View Post
    Hi! I have a Pokemon Center Birthday Alolan Vulpix, female with a timid nature. How would you feel about making a clone for yourself and trading for one of the following?

    666 - Vivillon - Pokeball Pattern - lvl 12 - SUM2014 - 8064 - 2014 - Naive - 31/0/x/x/x/x - Grass - Pokemon Center Online - Special Distribution
    666 - Vivillon - Fancy Pattern - lvl 12 - GTS - 108 - 2014 - Calm - x/x/x/x/x/x - Grass - Pokemon GTS - 100 million milestone distribution
    710 - Pumpkaboo - lvl 50 - Spooky2014 - 10014 - 2014 - Modest - 0/x/x/x/x/x - Rock - Halloween Celebration
    719 - Shiny Diancie - lvl 50 - ポケセン - 12125 - 2015 - Timid - 31/x/x/31/x/31 - Ice - Mega Evolution Promotion - Shiny
    Hey there!
    There hasn't been a birthday Alola Vulpix yet. Are you confusing it with something else (the only Birthday Pokemon so far are Pikachu, Eevee, and Comfey)? I also already have the Pokémon Center Sapporo Opening Distribution Alola Vulpix, which is the only Alola Vulpix event so far.
    Thanks!
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

    Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

  11. #511
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mountain Time
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Just adding some more events. Check them out here:

        Spoiler:- New Events:
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

    Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

  12. #512
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mountain Time
    Posts
    251

    Default Big Update!

    Been on vacation a lot, so I haven't had as much time to trade. Please see my wants list for shinies. Event Wants is a bit looser. Basically, if I don't have it, then I'm interested. Although, I'm going to limit the amount of Gen III events because of the difficulty in checking their legitimacy.

        Spoiler:- New Shinies!:


        Spoiler:- New Events!:
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

    Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •