Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Mecha Moth's Trading Emporium ~Shinies & Events~

Quote Originally Posted by MechanisticMoth View Post
    I could go for the shiny Azumarill in a Premier ball. I'll be free tomorrow night after 6:30PM MDT or Friday night after 6:30PM MDT, off and on Saturday day and evening, and Sunday evening after about 7PM MDT.

Let me know what works for you. Please follow my form next time.

Those two are good. To trade all 5, I'll be free in the timeframes of tomorrow (Wed) night after 6:30PM MDT or Friday night after 6:30PM MDT, off and on Saturday day and evening, and Sunday evening after about 7PM MDT.

Let me know what works. Depending on where you're at in Canada, we'll probably have a timezone difference.
    What’s 6:30 pm your time if I live in New York? I was never good at figuring that out. There’s a good chance I can trade tonight, and I added your friend code on my 3ds.

I have an event Marshadow and a Sylveon in a Dream Ball. They've both been "touched" though. The Marshadow has been ev trained on Poke Pelago and the Sylveon's been ev trained and levelled up some.

Still thinking about what I would want in return though.
    John 3:16 - For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life

3DS Friend Code - 4613 7899 0504 In-Game Name for Moon: Raphael

Quote Originally Posted by porygonfan View Post
    What’s 6:30 pm your time if I live in New York? I was never good at figuring that out. There’s a good chance I can trade tonight, and I added your friend code on my 3ds.
    Sorry for the delay. I can't check Serebii at work anymore, so it's harder for me to find a time to log on. I was dealing with helping out on a guide for a different Pokemon forum and got caught up in that. The weekend is easier for me anyway. I'll be free Friday night and the other times I mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Italianbaptist View Post
    I have an event Marshadow and a Sylveon in a Dream Ball. They've both been "touched" though. The Marshadow has been ev trained on Poke Pelago and the Sylveon's been ev trained and levelled up some.

Still thinking about what I would want in return though.
    I have Marshadow now and I can get a shiny Sylveon in a Dream Ball easily.
    If you're going to come to the shop, please follow the form and know what you're looking for beforehand. Otherwise, it clogs up the shop.
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

Sorry for the delay. I can't check Serebii at work anymore, so it's harder for me to find a time to log on. I was dealing with helping out on a guide for a different Pokemon forum and got caught up in that. The weekend is easier for me anyway. I'll be free Friday night and the other times I mentioned.

I have Marshadow now and I can get a shiny Sylveon in a Dream Ball easily.
    If you're going to come to the shop, please follow the form and know what you're looking for beforehand. Otherwise, it clogs up the shop.
    I still need that time conversion...

Should be 4:30 PM, unless I did the conversion wrong...

OT: Vlinny (M), Voltaire (S), FC: 2552-3278-3638

My time zone is in my rules: US Mountain Time. Here's a handy converter: https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/mdt

I'll be free most nights this weekend. Saturday night after 7PM MDT and Sunday night after 7PM MDT.

Hey there! I was speaking to you yesterday on Discord about Dreammons but I realized I don't satisfy your post minimum on PC, lol. So, digging up this decade old account instead. EDIT: Apparently this account is so ancient that my posts no longer display. Huh. The more you know. Apologies for that!

Interested in:

151 - Shiny Mew - lvl 30 - E p p i e - Adamant - 31/30/31/x/30/31 - Ghost - Old Sea Map Event
    258 - Mudkip - lvl 1 - M - Luric - Bold - Dream - 31/31/x/x/31/31 - Electric
    133 - Eevee - lvl 1 - M - Choppii - Careful - Moon - x/31/31/31/31/x - Dark
    147 - Dratini - lvl 1 - F - Raes - Adamant - Dream - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Dark

Going under the assumption that non-shiny Aprimons go at the same 2:1 rate that Dreammons do. In addition, this is in no way all that I'm interested in, lol, so I'm incredibly flexible. This is just a vague idea, as I don't want to overwhelm you with a laundry list. And I also didn't want to list entirely ridiculous asks, lol.

Offering:

All have their hidden abilities.

209 - Snubbull - lvl 1 - F - Troy - Adamant - Dream (Heal Bell, Close Combat, Double-Edge, Feint Attack)
    222 - Corsola - lvl 1 - M - Troy - Jolly - Dream (Amnesia, Barrier, Confuse Ray, Water Pulse)
    361 - Snorunt - lvl 1 - M - Troy - Timid - Dream (Spikes, Avalanche, Hex, Fake Tears)
    369 - Relicanth - lvl 1 - M - Gusto - Adamant - Dream (Water Gun, Muddy Water, Brine, Skull Bash)

133 - Eevee - lvl 1 - M - Gusto - Timid - Level (Curse, Detect, Yawn, Natural Gift)
    155 - Cyndaquil - lvl 1 - M - Gusto - Timid - Level (Extrasensory, Flame Burst, Nature Power, Foresight)
    158 - Totodile - lvl 1 - M - Gusto - Adamant - Love (Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, Crunch, Aqua Jet)
    495 - Snivy - lvl 1 - M - Gusto - Timid - Friend (Pursuit, Iron Tail, Sweet Scent, Captivate)

3DS Name: Cass
    Friend Code: 3067-5226-5169
    Trainer Name: Moon
    Do you need clones: Nope. Receiving my Powersaves today and I'll learn how to clone before the trade, if it occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Arquellania View Post
    Hey there! I was speaking to you yesterday on Discord about Dreammons but I realized I don't satisfy your post minimum on PC, lol. So, digging up this decade old account instead. EDIT: Apparently this account is so ancient that my posts no longer display. Huh. The more you know. Apologies for that!

Interested in:

151 - Shiny Mew - lvl 30 - E p p i e - Adamant - 31/30/31/x/30/31 - Ghost - Old Sea Map Event
    258 - Mudkip - lvl 1 - M - Luric - Bold - Dream - 31/31/x/x/31/31 - Electric
    133 - Eevee - lvl 1 - M - Choppii - Careful - Moon - x/31/31/31/31/x - Dark
    147 - Dratini - lvl 1 - F - Raes - Adamant - Dream - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Dark

Going under the assumption that non-shiny Aprimons go at the same 2:1 rate that Dreammons do. In addition, this is in no way all that I'm interested in, lol, so I'm incredibly flexible. This is just a vague idea, as I don't want to overwhelm you with a laundry list. And I also didn't want to list entirely ridiculous asks, lol.

Offering:

All have their hidden abilities.

209 - Snubbull - lvl 1 - F - Troy - Adamant - Dream (Heal Bell, Close Combat, Double-Edge, Feint Attack)
    222 - Corsola - lvl 1 - M - Troy - Jolly - Dream (Amnesia, Barrier, Confuse Ray, Water Pulse)
    361 - Snorunt - lvl 1 - M - Troy - Timid - Dream (Spikes, Avalanche, Hex, Fake Tears)
    369 - Relicanth - lvl 1 - M - Gusto - Adamant - Dream (Water Gun, Muddy Water, Brine, Skull Bash)

133 - Eevee - lvl 1 - M - Gusto - Timid - Level (Curse, Detect, Yawn, Natural Gift)
    155 - Cyndaquil - lvl 1 - M - Gusto - Timid - Level (Extrasensory, Flame Burst, Nature Power, Foresight)
    158 - Totodile - lvl 1 - M - Gusto - Adamant - Love (Ice Punch, Dragon Dance, Crunch, Aqua Jet)
    495 - Snivy - lvl 1 - M - Gusto - Timid - Friend (Pursuit, Iron Tail, Sweet Scent, Captivate)

3DS Name: Cass
    Friend Code: 3067-5226-5169
    Trainer Name: Moon
    Do you need clones: Nope. Receiving my Powersaves today and I'll learn how to clone before the trade, if it occurs.
    Hey there! What was your Discord handle again? 2006 account is super old, too!
    I'd be interested in all of those Dream Ball pokes. Are the others in Apricorn balls shiny or regular? If they're shiny, I'd be glad to take them. If they're not, then no thanks on those 4.
    Let me know how that goes for ya!

Hey there! What was your Discord handle again? 2006 account is super old, too!
    I'd be interested in all of those Dream Ball pokes. Are the others in Apricorn balls shiny or regular? If they're shiny, I'd be glad to take them. If they're not, then no thanks on those 4.
    Let me know how that goes for ya!
    Same as my 3DS name — cass#7839! I asked you about the Dreammons in the PC trade corner server sometime yesterday.

They're not at the moment but I'm happy to breed them. It's best that they be a separate trade, though, since I just started Moon and haven't reached the nursery yet.

Going to grab the Powersaves now and figure it out, lol.

Can also add, if you're in need of one:

Dream HA Spinarak (Megahorn, Twineedle, Toxic Spikes, Pursuit)

EDIT: Successfully cloned! All prepped for a trade.
    Last edited by Arquellania; 29th September 2017 at 9:20 AM.

Same as my 3DS name — cass#7839! I asked you about the Dreammons in the PC trade corner server sometime yesterday.

They're not at the moment but I'm happy to breed them. It's best that they be a separate trade, though, since I just started Moon and haven't reached the nursery yet.

Going to grab the Powersaves now and figure it out, lol.

Can also add, if you're in need of one:

Dream HA Spinarak (Megahorn, Twineedle, Toxic Spikes, Pursuit)

EDIT: Successfully cloned! All prepped for a trade.
    Yeah, no rush. I mostly have everything I want, so I just try to get mons with the trader's OT and stuff in different balls that I don't already have.
    Yes, I will need that Spinarak, so that brings you up to 3 out of the 4 you want.

I can't trade tonight, but I'll be able to trade probably tomorrow (Saturday) night.

Yeah, no rush. I mostly have everything I want, so I just try to get mons with the trader's OT and stuff in different balls that I don't already have.
    Yes, I will need that Spinarak, so that brings you up to 3 out of the 4 you want.

I can't trade tonight, but I'll be able to trade probably tomorrow (Saturday) night.
    Ah, gotcha! I'll breed them ASAP then. Self-bred shop ball shinies wouldn't interest you, right?

Revised my list for the Dreammons, if that's alright! Cut it down to three as per your request.

258 - Mudkip - lvl 1 - M - Luric - Bold - Dream - 31/31/x/x/31/31 - Electric (does it have its HA? just curious)
    385 - Jirachi - lvl 5 - NA - WISHMKR - Bashful - Pokeball - x/x/30/x/x/x - Poison

Tomorrow will probably work! We're pretty close in terms of timezones (I'm in EST). Just lemme know when you'll be available.
    Last edited by Arquellania; 30th September 2017 at 5:43 AM.

Ah, gotcha! I'll breed them ASAP then. Self-bred shop ball shinies wouldn't interest you, right?

Revised my list for the Dreammons, if that's alright! Cut it down to three as per your request.

258 - Mudkip - lvl 1 - M - Luric - Bold - Dream - 31/31/x/x/31/31 - Electric (does it have its HA? just curious)
    385 - Jirachi - lvl 5 - NA - WISHMKR - Bashful - Pokeball - x/x/30/x/x/x - Poison

Tomorrow will probably work! We're pretty close in terms of timezones (I'm in EST). Just lemme know when you'll be available.
    Trade complete. Thanks Cass!

Interested in: 25 - Pikachu - lvl 6 - サトシ - 21121 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ice - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Hoenn
    Offering:

-I have two dream ball arceus, one JP and one EN. Both level 100, both untouched with random IVs, both with my OT from the respective game. JP arceus is currently nicknamed "Kami" and EN arceus is currently nicknamed "Mrs. God", but they can be reset to species name/named something else if you prefer.

-A deoxys from Pokémon Rocks America. Naughty nature. Has a really weird nickname ("RANGUVAR") and I don't think I can change it anymore because the file it came from is likely gone, but I did catch it myself. It has a tiny bit of experience but I don't remember where it came from, so it probably has somewhere from 1–6 unidentified EVs.

-A 10 ANIV tyranitar, level 100, bold-natured, EV-trained with 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 in a stat I don't remember but probably HP. (No, I'm not sure why I bothered doing this, it was ages ago.)

3DS Name: Phoenix
    Friend Code: 1032-2637-4429
    Trainer Name: Phoenix
    Do you need clones (Yes/No): No

I can look through my other dream ball mon if you're not interested in any of those; off the top of my head the only ones I didn't see in your list of already-haves are eevee (JP) and espeon, but reading your most recent posts it sounds like you may not need those anymore? I don't think I have any shinies or other events you'd be interested in, unfortunately, so checking through the dream ball stuff is all I can offer. Might be something else interesting in there; I don't remember what all I have, haha.

Let me know if there's anything else you need to know about the pokémon I'm offering!

(notes to self, ignore this: EN arceus and ttar are in White; JP arceus and dream ball espy are in B2; dream ball eevee is in Black; deoxys is in SS)
    Last edited by Phoenixsong; 16th October 2017 at 12:30 AM.
    some fanfics or something

The Best Game - The Pokémon Trainer's Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixsong View Post
    Interested in: 25 - Pikachu - lvl 6 - サトシ - 21121 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ice - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Hoenn
    Offering:

-I have two dream ball arceus, one JP and one EN. Both level 100, both untouched with random IVs, both with my OT from the respective game. JP arceus is currently nicknamed "Kami" and EN arceus is currently nicknamed "Mrs. God", but they can be reset to species name/named something else if you prefer.

-A deoxys from Pokémon Rocks America. Naughty nature. Has a really weird nickname ("RANGUVAR") and I don't think I can change it anymore because the file it came from is likely gone, but I did catch it myself. It has a tiny bit of experience but I don't remember where it came from, so it probably has somewhere from 1–6 unidentified EVs.

-A 10 ANIV tyranitar, level 100, bold-natured, EV-trained with 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 in a stat I don't remember but probably HP. (No, I'm not sure why I bothered doing this, it was ages ago.)

3DS Name: Phoenix
    Friend Code: 1032-2637-4429
    Trainer Name: Phoenix
    Do you need clones (Yes/No): No

I can look through my other dream ball mon if you're not interested in any of those; off the top of my head the only ones I didn't see in your list of already-haves are eevee (JP) and espeon, but reading your most recent posts it sounds like you may not need those anymore? I don't think I have any shinies or other events you'd be interested in, unfortunately, so checking through the dream ball stuff is all I can offer. Might be something else interesting in there; I don't remember what all I have, haha.

Let me know if there's anything else you need to know about the pokémon I'm offering!

(notes to self, ignore this: EN arceus and ttar are in White; JP arceus and dream ball espy are in B2; dream ball eevee is in Black; deoxys is in SS)
    Thanks for the interest, Phoenix. I'm actually going to be limiting my time on Serebii and closing my shop. I will be on other websites, but probably not on Serebii for much longer. Thank you, and sorry to disappoint.

All Good Things Must Come to an End

tl:dr - I am closing my shop.

Unfortunately, because I can no longer check Serebii at work without IT Security getting mad and I've found other avenues/sites for my collection that I prefer, I will be closing my shop.

Thanks for the great times Serebii, but I don't think I'll be able to balance two shops on two separate websites while hack checking at the same time. I have about 90% of everything I want, so there's not as much of a desire for me to keep on maintaining two shops.

If you want to catch up, I abbreviated my handle to MechaMoth. Look for me on other Pokemon sites and Discord.

Thanks!

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324