Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Mecha Moth's Trading Emporium ~Shinies & Events~

No I'm not bothered about clones, let me know when you're free to trade

Quote Originally Posted by MechanisticMoth View Post
    SmeargleRocks got me my Eppie Mew if I remember, so I'm pretty confident with that.
    What would you want in return, and do you need clones?

yes on clones, and i would be interested in Omaster, Cradily, and armaldo
    FC: 0490-8974-3814

Proud Owner of 242 Shinies

Livingdex 801/801

Looking for a Blaziken that knows Thunderpunch and Knock Off/Night Slash. Willing to trade a shiny/legendary. Friend Code: 152140387903
    Please respond if you have one.

Whenever you have a chance, would need some pkmn cloned
    FC: 0490-8974-3814

Proud Owner of 242 Shinies

Livingdex 801/801

I have some clones for trade, looking for froakie, litten, and charmander

also whats in my sig
    Sun FC: 3582-9600-6411
    IGN: Majin Seijin

Pokedex count: Living Dex

170 separate evolution Level 100's

I'm looking for any Fire, Fighting, or Rock shiny , Shinies: Suicune, Entei, *Raikou*, Mamoswine, Zebstrika, *Smeargle*, Hypno, Sunflora, Machamp, *Shiftry*, Bibarel, Roserade, Cubone, Chinchou, *Chansey*, Crobat, **Snorlax**, Vespiquen, Camerupt, Skarmory, *Chatot*, and *Togekiss*

Shinies for Trade: Xerneas YveltalWishiwashiTapu Koko

Movie Victini

Major Update:

I added 180 shinies to my lists and rearranged them a bit. Here are the additions:
        Spoiler:- New Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by danoobna View Post
    Whenever you have a chance, would need some pkmn cloned
    PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyo Dead View Post
    I have some clones for trade, looking for froakie, litten, and charmander

also whats in my sig
    Follow the form.
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    3DS Name: Elliott

Check out my trade shop with hundreds of Shinies and Events!

Hey! How's it going?
    Interested in:
    774 - Minior (Purple) - lvl 1 - NA - Yachi - Adamant - Moon - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark
    774 - Minior (Yellow) - lvl 19 - NA - Tabitha - Jolly - Luxury - 31/31/x/31/x/30 - Bug
    Offering:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post18447542
    3DS Name: Think you might have all my info already, but if not, it's below in my sig
    Friend Code:
    Trainer Name:
    Do you need clones (Yes/No): No
    Trust The Process

FC: 2680-9085-8247
    IGN: Andy
    PotW VGC Writer

VM/PM me if you're interested in some VGC 2017 battles!!
    Also check out my trade post (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post18447542) for my list of hundreds of competitive shinies, events, and competitive legendaries up for trade!

I checked the pokemon I have, I have a few Dream Ball mons that you don't seem to have, or at least aren't in your list... which is a little odd to me, I'd have thought you had these ._.

Anyways...

Spoiler:- Dream Ball mons:

Not all of them are competitiely bred (I'll mark the comp ones with * ), but there's the list. TBH I thought you had some of the pokemon I listed, but maybe I just have you confused with someone else. I could also have more, but they'd be in 6th gen or in Bank, and I'd rather not take the effort to check when I'm in the middle of MMing. But if you are interested, I can send over babies of each.

I'll wait to list anything I'd like in return, just in case there are any from above that you don't want.
    Last edited by Xenomata; 28th August 2017 at 11:27 PM.

Please note, I am not playing Pokemon as dedicated as before.
    Friend Code: 3926-5853-1176
    In-Game name (AS, Sun): Ishii
    Discord: Xenomata #2036
    Time Zone: Pacific District Time (PDT, GMT -7)

Spoiler:- Breeding Projects. "Show Spoiler" to see what I have planned for the future:

Quote Originally Posted by EKZ1505 View Post
    Hey! How's it going?
    Interested in:
    774 - Minior (Purple) - lvl 1 - NA - Yachi - Adamant - Moon - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark
    774 - Minior (Yellow) - lvl 19 - NA - Tabitha - Jolly - Luxury - 31/31/x/31/x/30 - Bug
    Offering:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post18447542
    3DS Name: Think you might have all my info already, but if not, it's below in my sig
    Friend Code:
    Trainer Name:
    Hey EKZ! Happy to see you again. I believe I still have your information, but I trade so much I may have accidentally deleted your Friend Code. I'll make sure to double check come trade time.
    I would be interested in these two:
    6IV Adamant Deerling (Winter) (M) (Ultra Ball)
    6IV Adamant HA Deerling (Spring) (F) - Fake Tears, Agility, Synthesis, Baton Pass

I'd actually be interested in all of your shiny Deerling, although egg moves and flawless stats aren't too big a deal for me. If you spot another two in your shop, let me know. I should be free tomorrow night, Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday night.

Quote Originally Posted by Xatuish View Post
    I checked the pokemon I have, I have a few Dream Ball mons that you don't seem to have, or at least aren't in your list... which is a little odd to me, I'd have thought you had these ._.

Anyways...

Spoiler:- Dream Ball mons:

Not all of them are competitiely bred (I'll mark the comp ones with * ), but there's the list. TBH I thought you had some of the pokemon I listed, but maybe I just have you confused with someone else. I could also have more, but they'd be in 6th gen or in Bank, and I'd rather not take the effort to check when I'm in the middle of MMing. But if you are interested, I can send over babies of each.

I'll wait to list anything I'd like in return, just in case there are any from above that you don't want.
    Ummm... you may be confusing me with someone else. When I first joined Serebii 7 years ago or whatever, it was for an Arceus and HA & Dream Ball pokemon, but that was before balls were hereditary.

No need to check anything in Gen 6 or in Bank if it's going to disrupt anything.

Here's what I'd be interested in:
        Spoiler:- Interests:

Ummm... you may be confusing me with someone else. When I first joined Serebii 7 years ago or whatever, it was for an Arceus and HA & Dream Ball pokemon, but that was before balls were hereditary.

No need to check anything in Gen 6 or in Bank if it's going to disrupt anything.

Spoiler:- Interests:
    ...eh, whatever. Even if you were the same person, you list your wants and I provide, questions mostly pertaining to if they're legit (which they are).

Do you care how competitive the offspring are? Besides the ones who are already comp bred, I am willing to quickly breed up the ones that aren't.

Spoiler:- Breeding Projects. "Show Spoiler" to see what I have planned for the future:

Hey EKZ! Happy to see you again. I believe I still have your information, but I trade so much I may have accidentally deleted your Friend Code. I'll make sure to double check come trade time.
    I would be interested in these two:
    6IV Adamant Deerling (Winter) (M) (Ultra Ball)
    6IV Adamant HA Deerling (Spring) (F) - Fake Tears, Agility, Synthesis, Baton Pass

I'd actually be interested in all of your shiny Deerling, although egg moves and flawless stats aren't too big a deal for me. If you spot another two in your shop, let me know. I should be free tomorrow night, Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday night.
    Yeah sure!
    Does this one have Play Rough or Feint as egg moves?
    761 - Bounsweet - lvl 1 - F - Kai - Adamant - Pokeball - x/31/31/x/31/31 - Dark

And does this have Destiny Bond?
    778 - Mimikyu - lvl 1 - M - Japanese - Jolly - Luxury - 31/30/x/31/31/31 - Dragon - JPN

If they don't, I would probably be interested in these two events:
    766 - Passimian - lvl 1 - Keiran - 4448 - 2017 - Naive - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ghost - Pokémon Center - Easter Egg Distribution
    776 - Turtonator - lvl 1 - Keiran - 4448 - 2017 - Naive - x/x/x/x/x/x - Poison - Pokémon Center - Easter Egg Distribution

Oh and I'm good tomorrow night!
    Last edited by EKZ1505; 31st August 2017 at 4:15 AM.
    Trust The Process

PotW VGC Writer

Also check out my trade post (http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...2#post18447542) for my list of hundreds of competitive shinies, events, and competitive legendaries up for trade!

...eh, whatever. Even if you were the same person, you list your wants and I provide, questions mostly pertaining to if they're legit (which they are).

Do you care how competitive the offspring are? Besides the ones who are already comp bred, I am willing to quickly breed up the ones that aren't.
    I don't care how competitive they are in the slightest. No problem with them having random IVs.

Yeah sure!
    Does this one have Play Rough or Feint as egg moves?
    761 - Bounsweet - lvl 1 - F - Kai - Adamant - Pokeball - x/31/31/x/31/31 - Dark

And does this have Destiny Bond?
    778 - Mimikyu - lvl 1 - M - Japanese - Jolly - Luxury - 31/30/x/31/31/31 - Dragon - JPN

If they don't, I would probably be interested in these two events:
    766 - Passimian - lvl 1 - Keiran - 4448 - 2017 - Naive - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ghost - Pokémon Center - Easter Egg Distribution
    776 - Turtonator - lvl 1 - Keiran - 4448 - 2017 - Naive - x/x/x/x/x/x - Poison - Pokémon Center - Easter Egg Distribution

Oh and I'm good tomorrow night!
    Sorry. I'm quickly replying right now because it's my gf's 30th birthday, and we're celebrating tonight.
    Unfortunately, neither the Bounsweet or the Mimikyu have what you're looking for, so I guess we'll default to the Easter Eggs. I could find more on your lists if you want all of them. I have them all still in eggs, too.

Also, my work won't let me get on Serebii's forums anymore, so I mostly stay on Pokecommunity and Discord during the day. I usually get busy at night and forget to check Serebii.
    I'll be free tomorrow night and the rest of this weekend.

I don't care how competitive they are in the slightest. No problem with them having random IVs.

Sorry. I'm quickly replying right now because it's my gf's 30th birthday, and we're celebrating tonight.
    Unfortunately, neither the Bounsweet or the Mimikyu have what you're looking for, so I guess we'll default to the Easter Eggs. I could find more on your lists if you want all of them. I have them all still in eggs, too.

Also, my work won't let me get on Serebii's forums anymore, so I mostly stay on Pokecommunity and Discord during the day. I usually get busy at night and forget to check Serebii.
    I'll be free tomorrow night and the rest of this weekend.
    No problem, the Passimian and Turtonator events will be fine then! We can try for this weekend then
    Trust The Process

PotW VGC Writer

'Alright then. This is what I want to request out of what you have:

129 - Magikarp - lvl 19 - F - Lunar - Jolly - Cherish - x/x/x/x/x/x - Rock
    579 - Reuniclus - lvl 67 - F - Choppii - Relaxed - Moon - 31/x/31/31/31/x - Ice
    309 - Electrike - lvl 22 - M - Keith - Timid - Ultra - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ice

If you let me have one more pokemon (this only covers 6 of the pokemon I send you), you'll have to let me know. Otherwise, I'll send you a PM when all 7 pokemon have been bred and are ready for trade (shouldn't take more than a day or two accounting for IRL needs and wants).

Interested in:

152 - Chikorita - lvl 1 - M - Luric - Serious - Pokeball - 31/30/31/x/x/31 - Ghost
    152 - Chikorita - lvl 1 - F - Luric - Rash - Pokeball - 31/30/x/x/x/31 - Poison
    155 - Cyndaquil - lvl 1 - M - Naomi - Hardy - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/29 - Ice
    156 - Quilava - lvl 14 - M - Gage - Serious - Pokeball - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fire - "Feurisson"
    161 - Sentret - lvl 17 - M - Abby - Timid - Safari - x/x/x/x/x/x - Electric
    162 - Furret - lvl 68 - F - Chelsea - Adamant - Dream - 31/x/31/x/31/0 - Water
    165 - Ledyba - lvl 30 - M - Serena - Naughty - Luxury - x/x/x/31/31/x - Psychic
    166 - Ledian - lvl 22 - F - CARLOS - Timid - Ultra - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ice
    167 - Spinarak - lvl 5 - F - Alucard - Gentle - Master - 30/x/x/x/x/30 - Rock
    173 - Cleffa - lvl 1 - M - Venetrix - Timid - Ultra - x/x/x/x/x/x - Fighting
    175 - Togepi - lvl 30 - M - JOBOalthor - Adamant - Premier - 31/x/31/31/31/x - Dark
    175 - Togepi - lvl 1 - M - Luric - Serious - Pokeball - 31/x/31/x/29/31 - Dark
    179 - Mareep - lvl 13 - F - Aerie - Sassy - Lure - x/x/x/x/x/x - Rock
    180 - Flaafy - lvl 15 - M - Abby - Hasty - Fast - 0/29/x/x/x/x - Grass
    (I'd ask for more but I think that's enough for now, this is for a living shiny dex.)

Offering: RNG manipulated shiny requests, or anything listed in my shop.
    3DS Name: Volts
    Friend Code: 2552-3278-3638
    Trainer Name: Vlinny (Moon), Voltaire (Sun)

OT: Vlinny (M), Voltaire (S), FC: 2552-3278-3638

No problem, the Passimian and Turtonator events will be fine then! We can try for this weekend then
    Sounds perfect. I'll be free for the next few hours tonight and then most of tomorrow between 11AM PM MDT and 11 PM MDT with an hour or two running errands in between, Sunday night after 8PM, and then Monday for the holiday 11AM PM MDT to 10PM MDT. Let me know what timeframe works best for you.

'Alright then. This is what I want to request out of what you have:

129 - Magikarp - lvl 19 - F - Lunar - Jolly - Cherish - x/x/x/x/x/x - Rock
    579 - Reuniclus - lvl 67 - F - Choppii - Relaxed - Moon - 31/x/31/31/31/x - Ice
    309 - Electrike - lvl 22 - M - Keith - Timid - Ultra - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ice

If you let me have one more pokemon (this only covers 6 of the pokemon I send you), you'll have to let me know. Otherwise, I'll send you a PM when all 7 pokemon have been bred and are ready for trade (shouldn't take more than a day or two accounting for IRL needs and wants).
    Odd numbers favor you! Choose one more.

Quote Originally Posted by windwakemeup View Post
    (I'd ask for more but I think that's enough for now, this is for a living shiny dex.)

Offering: RNG manipulated shiny requests, or anything listed in my shop.
    3DS Name: Volts
    Friend Code: 2552-3278-3638
    Trainer Name: Vlinny (Moon), Voltaire (Sun)
    Corphish | 7 | Adamant | xBloody | 098353 | 6iv | Adaptability | Premier
    Furfrou | 6 | Careful | John | 60829 | 6iv | Fur Coat | Premier
    Altaria | 6 | Adamant | Nitro+ | 00015 | 6iv | Natural Cure | Premier
    Heracross | 5 | Careful | MARLEN | 55394 | 0iv | Swarm | Premier
    Kingdra | 6 | Lax | Salo | 58881 | 0iv | Sniper | Premier

I actually just started RNG breeding, so I wish I could choose more! If you get anything in any unique balls (not from Gen IV since I have Cute Charm, too), let me know. I just chose all premier balls this time around.

Update to the shop. Here are some new shinies in Dream Balls along with a few others.

Spoiler:- New stuff:

Sounds perfect. I'll be free for the next few hours tonight and then most of tomorrow between 11AM PM MDT and 11 PM MDT with an hour or two running errands in between, Sunday night after 8PM, and then Monday for the holiday 11AM PM MDT to 10PM MDT. Let me know what timeframe works best for you.

Odd numbers favor you! Choose one more.

Corphish | 7 | Adamant | xBloody | 098353 | 6iv | Adaptability | Premier
    Furfrou | 6 | Careful | John | 60829 | 6iv | Fur Coat | Premier
    Altaria | 6 | Adamant | Nitro+ | 00015 | 6iv | Natural Cure | Premier
    Heracross | 5 | Careful | MARLEN | 55394 | 0iv | Swarm | Premier
    Kingdra | 6 | Lax | Salo | 58881 | 0iv | Sniper | Premier

I actually just started RNG breeding, so I wish I could choose more! If you get anything in any unique balls (not from Gen IV since I have Cute Charm, too), let me know. I just chose all premier balls this time around.
    Sure, I'll get those ready to go for you. ^0^

OT: Vlinny (M), Voltaire (S), FC: 2552-3278-3638

I am interested in most of the max IV'd legendaries that you have. I have much of what you are looking for in your posted wants. If interested, PM me.
    Check out my Trade Thread!

Spoiler:- Trade Thread:

Always lookin for a battle so pm me if u want to!

Quote Originally Posted by truevillany View Post
    I am interested in most of the max IV'd legendaries that you have. I have much of what you are looking for in your posted wants. If interested, PM me.
    Thanks for stopping by! I only conduct trades in my shop unless I visit someone else's shop. I also have a form for people to fill out so I know exactly what they're talking about.
    Thanks again!

Interested in:
    EVENTS

25 - Pikachu - lvl 6 - サトシ - 21121 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ice - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Hoenn
    25 - Pikachu - lvl 10 - サトシ - 60928 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Psychic - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Sinnoh
    25 - Pikachu - lvl 14 - サトシ - 100923 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/0 - Psychic - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Unova

SHINIES
    742 - Cutiefly - lvl 1 - F - Daisy - Timid - Pokeball - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark
    761 - Bounsweet - lvl 1 - F - BK - Adamant - Luxury - 31/31/31/0/31/31 - Electric - "beyonce'"

I can offer from your want list:

Mount Tensei Marshadow [OT:テンセイざん] [ID:170715] Hasty
    Pokemon Center Diancie SHINY [OT:ポケセン] [ID:12125] Naive
    Pokemon Center Tokyo Bay Inkay [OT:PCTB] [ID:11223] Adamant
    Pokemon Center Serena's Pancham [OT:セレナ] [ID:08175] Adamant
    Pokémon Center Kyoto Ho-Oh SHINY [OT:PCキョウト] [ID:03166] Adamant

1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    Last edited by FILIP22; 17th September 2017 at 3:24 AM.

^ My NEW EVENTS Archive (WIP) ^
    Pokemon X/SU/Y/MO: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.

Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    Interested in:
    EVENTS

25 - Pikachu - lvl 6 - サトシ - 21121 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Ice - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Hoenn
    25 - Pikachu - lvl 10 - サトシ - 60928 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/x - Psychic - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Sinnoh
    25 - Pikachu - lvl 14 - サトシ - 100923 - 2017 - Hardy - x/x/x/x/x/0 - Psychic - Pokémon I Choose You - Tie In-Distribution - Unova

SHINIES
    742 - Cutiefly - lvl 1 - F - Daisy - Timid - Pokeball - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Dark
    761 - Bounsweet - lvl 1 - F - BK - Adamant - Luxury - 31/31/31/0/31/31 - Electric - "beyonce'"

I can offer from your want list:

Mount Tensei Marshadow [OT:テンセイざん] [ID:170715] Hasty
    Pokemon Center Diancie SHINY [OT:ポケセン] [ID:12125] Naive
    Pokemon Center Tokyo Bay Inkay [OT:PCTB] [ID:11223] Adamant
    Pokemon Center Serena's Pancham [OT:セレナ] [ID:08175] Adamant
    Pokémon Center Kyoto Ho-Oh SHINY [OT:PCキョウト] [ID:03166] Adamant

1075-0900-1193 FILIP.
    Hello. Sorry for the delay. I was able to pick up Marshadow and Kyoto shiny Ho-oh. Would you have anything else that I'd be interested in? Or would you want to just limit it to 3 trades?

I am looking for Shiny Minior, any level or nature. I have to trade shiny shinx, shiny azumarrill in premier ball, shiny male salandit, shiny octillery. Regular Pokémon to trade Charizard in Dream ball, gorebyss, Kanto muk, blastoise, GameStop Salazzle, tapu Fini, rhydon, phermosa, cresselia lvl 100. PM me for any specific details.

FC- Keith- 5258-4244-7552

Hello. Sorry for the delay. I was able to pick up Marshadow and Kyoto shiny Ho-oh. Would you have anything else that I'd be interested in? Or would you want to just limit it to 3 trades?

Do you want
    212 - Scizor - 2013 - WINTER2013 - 11153 - WalMart - Pokemon Y
    129 - Shiny Magikarp - 2015 - ポケセン - 6265 - Pokémon Center Hiroshima Distribution

?

^ My NEW EVENTS Archive (WIP) ^
    Pokemon X/SU/Y/MO: 1075-0900-1193 FILIP.

Quote Originally Posted by porygonfan View Post
    I am looking for Shiny Minior, any level or nature. I have to trade shiny shinx, shiny azumarrill in premier ball, shiny male salandit, shiny octillery. Regular Pokémon to trade Charizard in Dream ball, gorebyss, Kanto muk, blastoise, GameStop Salazzle, tapu Fini, rhydon, phermosa, cresselia lvl 100. PM me for any specific details.

FC- Keith- 5258-4244-7552
    I could go for the shiny Azumarill in a Premier ball. I'll be free tomorrow night after 6:30PM MDT or Friday night after 6:30PM MDT, off and on Saturday day and evening, and Sunday evening after about 7PM MDT.

Let me know what works for you. Please follow my form next time.

Quote Originally Posted by FILIP22 View Post
    Do you want
    212 - Scizor - 2013 - WINTER2013 - 11153 - WalMart - Pokemon Y
    129 - Shiny Magikarp - 2015 - ポケセン - 6265 - Pokémon Center Hiroshima Distribution

?
    Those two are good. To trade all 5, I'll be free in the timeframes of tomorrow (Wed) night after 6:30PM MDT or Friday night after 6:30PM MDT, off and on Saturday day and evening, and Sunday evening after about 7PM MDT.

Let me know what works. Depending on where you're at in Canada, we'll probably have a timezone difference.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223