Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839

Thread: Fire Emblem Heroes: Keep Rerolling til you make Roy your Boy.

Considering the TT, the newest banner is just awful. You have to cross your fingers for Ike to get the highest bonus, while you can rest easy with Elincia's banner.

I'm sooo thankful I got Elincia.

~ Rabbid Mario: Watch out, we have a badass over here. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
    It's precisely because Masked Marth came with just Falchion, and Tobin and Clive are mediocre without a load of investment, that Black Knight is nutty.

People can banter about how IntSys has an issue with unit balancing, but everything else has been done out of providing convenience and "giving back" to the player base. Black Knight is just the latest, a free unit that addresses the substandard unit rewards granted in the last three Trials.

With how good Black Knight is, it's best he is a free unit. IntSys absolutely could have made profit if Black Knight was instead relegated as a Focus unit, let alone a temporary banner, but it was decided to give one of the most popular antagonists in the series to everyone who puts in the effort to get 6000 points in two weeks at the very least (with comes with the added benefit of not allowing those whales to really go all in and make a +10 Black Knight). That Black Knight may be a bit too much is regrettable, but hey, if everyone's got a super unit, no one does.

Besides, exactly who else would get Black Luna anyway?
    I don't really remember a lot of complaints about the rewards for the last two tempests though, since those implemented significant changes that make getting the rewards much less tedious.
    Masked Marth had the initia lslog of a tempest combined with only getting a 5* weapon-only lucina.

Mediocre, but usable & with a standard kit, units felt like the way to go for the effort needed for getting a free 5* and I didn't really see that many complaints other than Tobin getting an armorslayer (the lamest weapon). Well that's not true, people wanted Tobin as a bow knight, but still.

Also I should underline it's not that I don't want it because of the meta or everyone getting a super unit, it's more I would be surprised that they'd be so generous to give a unit that's [i]that[/i good. It's like whiplash!

I think IS are going for longevity with FEH and its playerbase so receiving powerful units for free makes it seem that way. It is rather odd how they could easily make thse units be locked behind P2P, like other mobile/gacha, and yet they don't.

Saying that though B!Lyn is a pain and BK looks like he will be aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Theo-92 View Post
    I think IS are going for longevity with FEH and its playerbase so receiving powerful units for free makes it seem that way. It is rather odd how they could easily make thse units be locked behind P2P, like other mobile/gacha, and yet they don't.

Saying that though B!Lyn is a pain and BK looks like he will be aswell.
    thankfully he has low res so like most armors, and also dc units, mages are a nice hard counter and one move makes him easy to kite

It's the saving grace against him really but he does has Wary Fighter, making it very limited on who can one shot him. Having to cover him, Hector, B!Lyn and Reinhardt is what has me concerned. Fortunately armour under the AI is basically a free kill, but we all know Hector can end your win streak if your counter/check is injured beforehand and I can see the same happening with BK.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293536373839