Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Thread: Fire Emblem Heroes: Keep Rerolling til you make Roy your Boy.

At least I can do 2 of those 10th stratum missions while training my units, but still...

~ Wait, what was in that tea? ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - TLoZ: Breath of the Wild - Walkthrough

The arena only gives 1 SP to a unit (unless it's a bonus unit which will get 3) but it's SP regardless. The quests are pretty much free stuff for doing nothing. You get 21 arena matches a week so get your win streak then play beginner mode as the quests don't specify what level arena you need to win. Use crests to get the remaining wins you need before the season ends. Tenth stratum quests should offer more orbs though, it limits your options and depends on you having at least 4 of each kind of unit and if they don't synergize well or they lack inheritance then tough luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Theo-92 View Post
    The arena only gives 1 SP to a unit (unless it's a bonus unit which will get 3) but it's SP regardless. The quests are pretty much free stuff for doing nothing. You get 21 arena matches a week so get your win streak then play beginner mode as the quests don't specify what level arena you need to win. Use crests to get the remaining wins you need before the season ends. Tenth stratum quests should offer more orbs though, it limits your options and depends on you having at least 4 of each kind of unit and if they don't synergize well or they lack inheritance then tough luck.
    it's such a baffling decision. the first time they did these quests, they were 3 orbs. That was fine! A cool bonus for people willing to do 15 dedicated runs with a specific set of units that they happened to have.

But if they insist on one, single, orb for this nonsense they need to lower the requirement down to 10 at minimum.

I'm surprised no one brought up the fact that rather than 20 orbs, we're getting ten instead as the rewards for the gauntlet this time. I don't know why they would cut the reward in half like that. I know we got ten orbs from the trials but still. ._.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    we are being robbed of a dramatic wrys sweep of the entire bracket and for this i shall never forgive the developers

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    I'm surprised no one brought up the fact that rather than 20 orbs, we're getting ten instead as the rewards for the gauntlet this time. I don't know why they would cut the reward in half like that. I know we got ten orbs from the trials but still. ._.
    I'm guessing because the score goal has always been blown apart and now we have additional multipliers in play.

I wouldn't be surprsied if they use this to see what scores are like, then set a secondary goal in the next voting gauntlet

Probably because we've previously annihilated the rewards so they're waiting to see what the current run does with them and then it gives them leeway to up it if they have to.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
        Spoiler:- ASB stuff:

Cain's Reposition and a 5*Alfonse helped me claim my 4*Michalis and an extra 3*Michalis, with 4*Klein taking down the lance flier, Cain taking on the sword guys, and Cherche decimating the last lance unit.

Well it was inevitable but we're getting a Summer themed banner:

Gaius, Frederick, Female Robin, and Adult Tiki

EDIT: https://m.imgur.com/a/PkWRW
    Last edited by Dragalge; Today at 3:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    we are being robbed of a dramatic wrys sweep of the entire bracket and for this i shall never forgive the developers

Time to save up my 65 orbs!

Finally got 4* Michalis; Celica, Hector, and Subaki were the mvps here.
    Guess I'm saving orbs for Beach!Fred because...reasons.
    at least there's a gender split again
    Last edited by Rio!; Today at 4:55 AM.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Dragalge View Post
    Well it was inevitable but we're getting a Summer themed banner:

Gaius, Frederick, Female Robin, and Adult Tiki

EDIT: https://m.imgur.com/a/PkWRW
    Who approved this.
    Honestly, this is getting out of hand.

I could understand one melon, but THREE?

(I swear if we have another broken skill that's event exclusive like Swift Sparrow used to be)

Credit to Sworn Metalhead.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223