Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battle of the Tapus Tournament

Team Opponent: Zold Team Lele
    Round#: 1
    W/L/D:Loss 0-5
    comments(please don't reveal teams): team wasn't fully ready however zold did great gg

Team Opponent: ArchStaraptor Team Bulu
    Round#: 2
    W/L/D: Loss 0-1
    comments(please don't reveal teams): I really can't say much this was a fun match however in the end arch won by the hair with one mon gg

Team Opponent: Dunkleosteus
    Round#: 3
    W/L/D: Loss 0-1
    comments(please don't reveal teams): man sacked a mon to early plus that bullet punch killed me in the end gg

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!
    IGN: Allie2ds wfc 1736-5861-9161 PS Name: FairyWitch824
    My Guild~Tef Chat Site~Guild's Spread~Yugioh Club~Art Shop~Youtube Shiny Videos

Team Opponent: Dunkleosteus (Lele~)
    Round#: 3
    W/L/D: Loss 0-4
    comments(please don't reveal teams): Good match from the start~ Couldn't quite keep up the damage control
    Fighting Type Gym Leader of the Trinity League!~ Strike when the opportunity arises! If not, you'll be hurting!~
    Of course I am Crazy, but yet I think I'm Starry as well lol

FC: 3325-3256-2885

alrighty guys its going down to the wire we got 5 more days of battles however i may extend it a tad bit longer since i have a convention coming around this weekend which all team mates of people that didn't battle i will let it slide this time without hurting your teams points however next time i might make a rule to deduct points for ever teammate that doesn't battle at least once.

Looking for Competitive Pokemon in matching ball choices check out my Competitive Breeding Shop!

I'm finished!
    My Final record:
    8 Wins 4 Losses

20 points for Team Bulu >:L

I was losing my matches to the same threats, but I obtained answers for some as the tournament progressed.
    Other threats will require a bit of breeding for some key coverage moves that I didn't think so necessary 4 months ago :]
    Last edited by Archstaraptor; 28th April 2017 at 10:33 AM.

3926 - 5813 - 3943

sorry late to post this which the tournament is over finally which i will have the tally up tommorow which i am pretty sure lele won the tournament

I tried my best on this~ I am looking into different defensive strategies as well for the next tourney. ^_^ Either way, this was a lot of fun~~

Fighting Type Gym Leader of the Trinity League!~ Strike when the opportunity arises! If not, you'll be hurting!~

FC: 3325-3256-2885

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy0n389 View Post
    I tried my best on this~ I am looking into different defensive strategies as well for the next tourney. ^_^ Either way, this was a lot of fun~~

glad you enjoyed it ^_^

alright here is the tally if I read zold's stuff right just used it since i been busy lately to tally the rest up

First Place:

Team Lele with 81 points

Second Place:

Team Bulu with 71 points

Third Place:

Team Fini with 33 points

Team Koko sadly in last place however I will give each team member one choice of any ball choice listed from my shop with random ivs and egg moves on it
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 3rd May 2017 at 10:47 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123