Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Default Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

--------------------

1 - Ukyo (Amnesia Otome Series) - You Are Here
    2 - Lucifer/Urushihara (The Devil is a Part-Timer)
    3 - Damsel Ash, Crazy Serena and Kiawe (Pokemon AU)
    4 - Byakuya Togami (Danganronpa)
    5 - Misdreavus using Rolling Kick (Pokemon AU, Randomiser-inspired)
    6 - Ash, Pikachu, Jessie, James and Meowth (Pokemon AU)
    7 - Steven, Alain and Mairin Pixelart (Pokemon)
    8 - Kecleon Comic (Pokemon)
    9 - Hilda (Pokemon)
    10 - Eira Dawn and Practice Page (OC and Practice)
    11 - Fanfiction Signature Banner (Banner)
    12 - Kindergarten Class (Kindergarten)
    13 - B2W2 Cheren and Pom Poms (Pokemon, Pom Poms)
    14 - Toma (Amnesia Otome Series)
    15 - Platinum Dawn and Korrina (Pokemon)
    16 - Emma and Riley (Pokemon)
    17 - Tay and Unnamed (OC)
    18 - Cosmog and Eusine (Pokemon)
    19 - Skitty and Umbreon (Pokemon)
    20 - Kea (A Foretold Affair)
    21 - Jasmine (Pokemon)
    22 - Mallow (Pokemon)
    23 - AceTrainerLiam, GrooveDust and Craig (YouTube/Twitch)
    24 - Journal Moodboard (Miscellaneous)
    25 - Buffalo Seer (A Foretold Affair)
    26 - January (A Foretold Affair)
    27 - Kea, Piper and January Clothes Swap (A Foretold Affair)
    28 - Haku (Spirited Away)
    29 - Makoto (Pokemon)
    30 - Artist's Profile
    31 - Misty (Pokemon)
    32 - Lynn (XOXO Droplets)
    33 - Plaguebearer Comic (Town of Salem)

--------------------

Hello there! My name is Nerdy McNerdface (but you can refer to me as Nerdy if you so wish), and if you hadn't gotten the point yet, I enjoy drawing. Namely, chibi drawing.

Note: For those who are clueless as to what a chibi drawing is, it is a drawing of a character (be it fan art or OC) that is, for lack of a better word, "cutesy". Big eyes, unrealisitic proportions, things like that.

My main thing I'll post here will be chibis, but every now and then I'll get a creative spark for another form of art and post it here too, just to shake up the content a little. I hope you enjoy it, and if you don't, well... let me know what you don't like about the drawing to help me in future!

(Please let me know if the image does not load for you and I will try to resolve the issue)

Before I post my first image, I'll give some info on what items I use/have used regularly:
    Sketchbook: WHSmith A5 Sketch Pad
    Drawing Pencils: WHSmith set of 12 Drawing Pencils
    Colouring Pencils: WHSmith set of 36 Colouring Pencils, Prismacolor set of 23 Anime & Manga Pencils, Faber-Castell set of 60 Colouring Pencils
    Fineliner: Graphik Line Maker, Faber-Castell set of 4 Artist Pens
    Eraser: Papermate Mechanical Pencil - Rubber End, WHSmith Small Putty Eraser

Ok, here goes!

So, the first chibi I shall post here is of Ukyo from the Amnesia Otome Series. He is definitely one of my favourite anime characters of all time - he can be really adorable and awkward sometimes, yet he can be scarily awesome other times. All capped off with a backstory that got me in tears and a great design. So when my sister said it'd be a good idea to draw him, I embraced that. This was the result. Please excuse the faint rubber line in the top right hand side of the pic - I still can't remove it to this day.

Spoiler:- Chibi:
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 18th September 2017 at 11:09 PM.
    Banner by me!

Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Did they ever figure out who let the dogs out?
    Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Left Alone ~ A Simple Kalosian's Story
    Fanfic Profile:
    Serebii.net Fanfiction Profile

Pretty good! I might start doing my own XD. You're inspiring. On a serious note though, maybe you should set up a shop that takes drawing requests?
    Claimed Cheren!
    "The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose"

Quote Originally Posted by TikTok13 View Post
    Pretty good! I might start doing my own XD. You're inspiring. On a serious note though, maybe you should set up a shop that takes drawing requests?
    Firstly, thank you!

Secondly, I might try and do that a little later on. I want to post a couple more chibis to reflect on my style before I begin taking requests from people, if that makes sense.

=====================

Speaking of more chibis, I have a new one! This one is of Lucifer from The Devil is a Part-Timer. This series made me laugh so much, and Lucifer is probably the most relatable character I have ever encountered in fiction as of yet. I mean, he literally has an internet addiction, and identifies as a NEET. Either way, my sister challenged me yesterday to draw a chibi of him, and this is what I came up with. It was really tough to draw the wings, but I think I did pretty good.

Spoiler:- chibi:
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    Bonds Between Children of Tragedy ~ Pokemon White Abridged ~ Encounters of an Elite Four Member
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

Hey, so Mia Blaze and I were joking around once, and we came up with a crazy Pokemon AU involving a yandere Serena capturing princess Ash and Kiawe going off to save him. This is a small chibi thing I did of that. There are several rubber lines, but I think you might just have to get used to that with my art. Note: there is a chibi knife. If you're not a big fan of that, don't click the spoiler tag. I'd also recommend checking out Mia's in her own thread.

Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

THAT DRESS! HA! I love it so much! Ash looks so pissed off right now, doesn't he? Or should I say she?

Yeah, we made this up by mucking around, true British comedy right there for you people!

Admit it, Undyne's Genocide theme "Battle Against a True Hero" is just pure awesomeness! She really is a True Heroine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia Blaze View Post
    THAT DRESS! HA! I love it so much! Ash looks so pissed off right now, doesn't he? Or should I say she?

Yeah, we made this up by mucking around, true British comedy right there for you people!
    I don't really care how you refer to him, but I would say that he looks so done with the whole situation. Serena and Kiawe on the other hand...

The dress was just a random headcanon XD
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

I've got another chibi! This time I've got Byakuya Togami from Danganronpa. I love his character so much - he's a sasslord, he has a great design, he's really intelligent, he survived the entire series and he gets a whole bunch of awesome moments in the Danganronpa 3 anime series. What's not to love? I feel like I didn't do that well on this chibi though, but that's up to you to judge.

Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

Togami with trademark smirk. That is egotistical awesomness from Togami there!

Admit it, Undyne's Genocide theme "Battle Against a True Hero" is just pure awesomeness! She really is a True Heroine.

Ok so this isn't a chibi this time around, but bear with me. I watch this really cool Pokemon YouTuber called Almighty Mandals, and he did a live stream of his Pokemon Platinum Randomiser Nuzlocke on Sunday. During it, he found a Misdreavus, and due to the moves being randomised it learned Rolling Kick. I loved it a ton, and when he said live that he wanted someone to draw something of that, I leapt at the opportunity. This was the result. I actually sent the Instagram link to his Twitch chat, and he liked it so much that he posted it on his Twitter (causing little Nerdy over here to explode on the spot of course). Tbh it's not an amazing work - I put just enough effort into it to make it look like what I wanted to, and that was it. You can especially tell with the Misdreavus. But if it makes you laugh, then that's cool!

Spoiler:- not chibi?:
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

Bwaaa ha ha ha!!! That's sooo funny! Love it!

Bwaaa ha ha ha!!! That's sooo funny! Love it!
    Aww, thank you! Despite the craziness, I guess it can make people laugh.
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

Since starting up my shop, I've decided that I'll post the finished requests here as well as in the shop itself.

My first finished request was originally by Mia Blaze, who requested a multiple chibi drawing of Ash, Pikachu, Jessie, James and Meowth, but with slight influence from an AU she came up with where the two teams have truced and Jessie and James have Z-rings too. This is what I came up with. It was extremely hard to get everything right, but this was what I came up with.

Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 3rd May 2017 at 5:52 PM.
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

I haven't been super-motivated to draw recently, so I decided I'd post something I made back when it was around a week or so before I joined this forum. I went through a bit of a pixelart phase, and I ended up making something about one of my favourite anime arcs of all time - the Mega OVA. It wasn't that good due to the platform I used to make it being awful, but I rather like it!

Spoiler:- pixelart thingy:
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

NAWWW! Cute! And pretty good pixel art. Next time maybe add shading? just a suggestion.

NAWWW! Cute! And pretty good pixel art. Next time maybe add shading? just a suggestion.
    I've never been good at shading, but if I ever do one again then I could try!
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

So I'm posting more of my old crap because my motivation is not there right now.

Back when I was still deciding my style I tried to do a comic of something that I thought about in ORAS. I deliberately didn't put too much effort into making it look great and I decided to completely disregard basic grammar, but the overall humour is for you to judge.

Spoiler:- comic:
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 18th May 2017 at 8:17 PM.
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

So my motivation flared back up again and I drew a thing! After playing BW again, I kinda wanted to draw something from it, and so I ended up with this. It's a more manga-ish style than a chibi one, but I quite like it! It's of Hilda. It was rather tough to draw - the hand holding the Poke Ball was extremely frustrating and even now I don't know how accurate it is - but I think it's a good effort. This drawing also marked the debut of a new drawing utensil - a Graphik Line Maker!

PS: please excuse the quality of the image. The lighting where I am right now isn't the best.

Spoiler:- drawing:
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

OMG this is actually amazing! I love the style, and the absence of the legs actually suits the overall drawing! Top notch effort, 10/10!
    Claimed Cheren!

Quote Originally Posted by TikTok13 View Post
    OMG this is actually amazing! I love the style, and the absence of the legs actually suits the overall drawing! Top notch effort, 10/10!
    Uhh, thanks?! I didn't realise that this was that good. If you really like it, then I'm glad!
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

Ok so I haven't posted here in a while, but here I am! So a couple of days ago I did some drawing practice, and made this OC character. I quite like her, and I also did some shading this time! Admittedly it isn't much, but it's still something. This also marks the debut of another piece of kit - a set of Prismacolor Pencils!

(This character now has a name - Eira Dawn. She was my character in the "Madam Belladonna's School for Malicioudly Gifted Children" RPG.)

Spoiler:- big image:

I also have a basic practice page I did a while back with no colour when I was trying out different styles of drawing eyes. A pair of eyes I tried I liked so much that I drew a person around them, but because of another eye below the picture it remained unfinished. Either way, I thought it looked kinda cool, so here ya go!

Spoiler:- big image:
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 19th September 2017 at 10:16 PM.
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

Pretty good! Nice work there Nerdy!

Oh my god I tried a graphic whuuuut?

But yeah I made my first ever banner. I feel kinda stupid about it since the actual only way I could edit it with the software I own was MS Word, but I still think it turned out pretty cool. Here it is!

Spoiler:- Banner:
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

Hey, that's pretty good for for your first banner. Personally, you should aspire to make more, and don't worry about MS Word, cause that's what I used for my new one.

One problem: WHERE THE MUK IS CHEREN AND BIANCA!?

Seriously though, this is good for a first attempt.
    Claimed Cheren!

So, I'm finally back with chibis!

So I've been watching this playthrough on YouTube recently of a really obscure and strange game called Kindergarten. The plot is extremely strange and dark, but I actually really like it for its retro-style graphics and extremely strategic gameplay. The class in Kindergarten consists of seven kids (not including the missing kid, Billy), so I decided that today I'd draw all seven of them. I only had pixelated Sprites to draw ideas from, but I ended up with this.

Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

Ok so I'm back with some stuff!

The first thing is a picture I drew a few days back for my friend TikTok13's birthday of Cheren in B2W2. This was actually the most shading I've done on any of my chibis, and while a couple of parts didn't work so well, others I think I did pretty well on, so here you go!

The second thing is something that I've been working on over the past couple of days. So a few days ago I got a set of pom pom makers, plus some wool and scissors to go with it so I could start making them. So far I have made a total of 11 pom poms, all of which are in this image:

Spoiler:- pom poms:

A few of these were actually inspired by certain things that are probably weird to be inspired by, but I made anyway.

- The medium-sized light pink, dark pink, dark blue and black pom pom was inspired by my OTP, IronWillShipping.
    - The large-sized turquoise and light blue pom pom was inspired by my brOTP, OriginShipping.
    - The medium-sized extra-light pink and cream pom pom was inspired by the hair of Nagito Komaeda from Danganronpa.

Weird reasons, I know, but the colours actually turned out pretty cool regardless so yeah.
    Banner by me!

Ongoing Stories:
    One-Shots:
    Fanfic Profile:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast