Thread: Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Default Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Hello there! My name is Nerdy McNerdface (but you can refer to me as Nerdy if you so wish), and if you hadn't gotten the point yet, I enjoy drawing. Namely, chibi drawing.

Note: For those who are clueless as to what a chibi drawing is, it is a drawing of a character (be it fan art or OC) that is, for lack of a better word, "cutesy". Big eyes, unrealisitic proportions, things like that.

I'll post a chibi drawing here every now and then, and hopefully you will enjoy them! If you don't, well... give me reasons why, and that can help me in future!

(Please let me know if the image does not load for you and I will try to resolve the issue)

Before I post my first image, I'll give some info on what items I use regularly:
    Sketchbook: WHSmith A5 Sketch Pad
    Drawing Pencils: WHSmith set of 12 Drawing Pencils
    Colouring Pencils: WHSmith set of 36 Colouring Pencils

Ok, here goes!

So, the first chibi I shall post here is of Ukyo from the Amnesia Otome Series. He is definitely one of my favourite anime characters of all time - he can be really adorable and awkward sometimes, yet he can be scarily awesome other times. All capped off with a backstory that got me in tears and a great design. So when my sister said it'd be a good idea to draw him, I embraced that. This was the result. Please excuse the faint rubber line in the top right hand side of the pic - I still can't remove it to this day.

Spoiler:- Chibi:
    Last edited by Nerdy McNerdface; 19th April 2017 at 8:50 PM.

Nerdy McNerdface's Chibi Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Makoto is the real villain. Cross spends the whole time trying to warn Ash.
    Pokemon Tano Platinum - A Stat Trainers Story ~ Fanfiction.net Profile ~ Pokemon Shipping Drabbles and One-Shots

Pretty good! I might start doing my own XD. You're inspiring. On a serious note though, maybe you should set up a shop that takes drawing requests?

I have claimed Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc and Cheren
    The Leader Who Seeks the Right Path
    Everyone has a different dream. Search for your life's purpose.

Credit to American--Pi for the fantastic banner!

Quote Originally Posted by TikTok13 View Post
    Pretty good! I might start doing my own XD. You're inspiring. On a serious note though, maybe you should set up a shop that takes drawing requests?
    Firstly, thank you!

Secondly, I might try and do that a little later on. I want to post a couple more chibis to reflect on my style before I begin taking requests from people, if that makes sense.

=====================

Speaking of more chibis, I have a new one! This one is of Lucifer from The Devil is a Part-Timer. This series made me laugh so much, and Lucifer is probably the most relatable character I have ever encountered in fiction as of yet. I mean, he literally has an internet addiction, and identifies as a NEET. Either way, my sister challenged me yesterday to draw a chibi of him, and this is what I came up with. It was really tough to draw the wings, but I think I did pretty good.

Spoiler:- chibi:

Pokemon Tano Platinum - A Stat Trainers Story ~ Fanfiction.net Profile ~ Pokemon Shipping Drabbles and One-Shots

Hey, so Mia Blaze and I were joking around once, and we came up with a crazy Pokemon AU involving a yandere Serena capturing princess Ash and Kiawe going off to save him. This is a small chibi thing I did of that. There are several rubber lines, but I think you might just have to get used to that with my art. Note: there is a chibi knife. If you're not a big fan of that, don't click the spoiler tag. I'd also recommend checking out Mia's in her own thread.

THAT DRESS! HA! I love it so much! Ash looks so pissed off right now, doesn't he? Or should I say she?

Yeah, we made this up by mucking around, true British comedy right there for you people!

Admit it, Undyne's Genocide theme "Battle Against a True Hero" is just pure awesomeness! She really is a True Heroine.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia Blaze View Post
    THAT DRESS! HA! I love it so much! Ash looks so pissed off right now, doesn't he? Or should I say she?

Yeah, we made this up by mucking around, true British comedy right there for you people!
    I don't really care how you refer to him, but I would say that he looks so done with the whole situation. Serena and Kiawe on the other hand...

The dress was just a random headcanon XD

I've got another chibi! This time I've got Byakuya Togami from Danganronpa. I love his character so much - he's a sasslord, he has a great design, he's really intelligent, he survived the entire series and he gets a whole bunch of awesome moments in the Danganronpa 3 anime series. What's not to love? I feel like I didn't do that well on this chibi though, but that's up to you to judge.

Togami with trademark smirk. That is egotistical awesomness from Togami there!

Admit it, Undyne's Genocide theme "Battle Against a True Hero" is just pure awesomeness! She really is a True Heroine.