Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: July Plot Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    So I remember for Pokemon X and Y, I would hear people saying Yamamoto's twitter account would hint on the pokemon that would be on the dexholder's teams. I was wondering is he doing the same for Sun and Moon? possibly hinting at their teams as well?
    His Twitter? When did that happen?

I can only remember one recent example of something like that happening, and it wasn't on Twitter, it was on the official site. And it wasn't Yamamoto, it was Kusaka, who posted a picture of his copy of XY which showed his party as being the same as X's, which teased that he would have a Pinsir as his final member.

And to answer your second question, no. There isn't.

So we are apparently getting a Pokemon announcement tomorrow. Guess we'll find out if the Sinnoh trio is returning or that there will be a third Alolan Dex Holder, lol.
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Well there has been speculation that Moon could be related to Platinum.

Sinnoh remakes would match up.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    Well there has been speculation that Moon could be related to Platinum.

Sinnoh remakes would match up.
    Good point. Kusaka would likely be told in advance if Sinnoh remakes were happening. He seemed to have known there wouldn't be a Z version in XY

Feel free to add me

if sinnoh remakes are thing i think there's a high chance moon is related to platinum.

Who knew they would still anounce a new game in June. I'm positive it's going to be DP Remakes. I've been thinking about it and the possibilities, and that seems like the most logical one. I sure hope then that they hurry up with BW2's chapters, if they continue with the pace of the last chapter it should be fine, they don't have time to waste now. I hope something big happens next chapter, maybe White finally joins in or something

Even if the announcement is not a Sinnoh remake or Sinnoh related, I still hope Moon's a Berlitz. I don't care how I also need to see Moon and Platinum together. With those eyes they'll be twins.
    Moon/Glovehead Berlitz! Make it a reality for a Berlitz reunion celebration!

It just has to be Sinnoh remakes. Lucario and Piplup being in the upcoming movie, Moon's possible connection with the Berlitz family. It's too much to be a coincidence

Feel free to add me

Welp. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon confirmed.

I first thought that Kusaka can easily just transition SM to Ultra SM later on, but the protagonists are (look?) different! I wonder if Sun and Moon will just wear their clothes later on...

Edit: They mentioned an alternate storyline as opposed to SuMo... knowing Kusaka he'll just integrate its elements in SM.
    Last edited by pika09; 6th June 2017 at 4:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pika09 View Post
    Welp. Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon confirmed.

I first thought that Kusaka can easily just transition SM to Ultra SM later on, but the protagonists are (look?) different! I wonder if Sun and Moon will just wear their clothes later on...

Edit: They mentioned an alternate storyline as opposed to SuMo... knowing Kusaka he'll just integrate its elements in SM.
    Well Kusaka wasn't following SM's story to begin with, he was doing it in his own way. So I'm assuming he's just going to put it there some elements of the new story. And yeah, I don't think we're getting new protagonists, most likely they are going to change their designs like with Ruby and Sapphire

Assuming this is one large storyline instead of being split into two arcs, then that means we won't have to worry about B2W2 ending prematurely.

...Again.

No third Dex Holder then? Poor Poppolio. Hopefully it doesn't become a villain's Pokemon again.

Feel free to add me

New BW2 chapter.

They aren't even trying anymore. This manga has become a parody of itself.
    I don't come here as often as I used to, do I?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123