Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: July Plot Discussion

I thought about one more possible explanation...

Maybe the upcoming PokeSpedia book is nothing but an expanded, updated version of the info from that section?

That'd be a bummer but I guess it's not impossible.
    I don't come here as often as I used to, do I?

The website updated!! After 2 and a half years, we're finally gonna get volume 53 on August 8! Same day as PokeSPedia! (btw, the date corresponds with Red's birthday). Apparently the RGB chapter's also gonna get a rerelease, but I'm not sure how different it will be.
    Last edited by pika09; 16th May 2017 at 10:22 AM.

Huzzah! We're finally getting it.

I was worried that no B2W2 chapters were listed on that calander for upcoming content, but next month's B2W2 is confirmed to be coming out on the 13th and it isn't up there, either, so I guess they just didn't include it.

Quote Originally Posted by pika09 View Post
    The website updated!! After 2 and a half years, we're finally gonna get volume 53 on August 8! Same day as PokeSPedia! (btw, the date corresponds with Red's birthday). Apparently the RGB chapter's also gonna get a rerelease, but I'm not sure how different it will be.
    It's also the date of volume 1's release, which is what I assume they were going for.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 16th May 2017 at 12:41 PM.

So August 8th for Volume 53 and the Pokepedia according to the official site. Finally...
    We can probably guess how long the B2W2 chapter will be when we get the cover of the volume (If Black or White Kyurem is there then the other one will be in volume 54)
    Last edited by Beat!; 17th May 2017 at 3:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beat! View Post
    So August 8th for Volume 53 and the Pokepedia according to the official site. Finally...
    We can probably guess how long the B2W2 chapter will be when we get the cover of the volume (If Black or White Kyurem is there then the other one will be in volume 54)
    And the next volume trailer will be more accurate guess.

Yamamoto says he according to Kusaka draw Sun and Moon into a miser (but more positive meaning) and cool girl. And Yamamoto says that Sun is easier to be drawn than X or Ruby because he is frank XD

(Yamamoto has also said that Lack-two is hard to be drawn because he must be drawn as a popular character in story lol)

Alola! It's Sun and Moon Pokespe time! ...and this time, I almost fell asleep again!

Spoiler:- :

The festival has concluded!

Gladion vs Moon ends in Gladion's favor, but the final battle ends with Sun as the victor.

Sun's adventure begins, but now he has a new friend to join him, bzzt!

Also, something interesting! Assuming I didn't mistranslate this, Moon is apparently from a family of scholars.

Doesn't that sound like a certain Sinnoh Dex holder? Also, she did bring a Rotom to Kukui, and the only regions where those can be found are Kalos and Sinnoh. ...Could she be a Berlitz? A sister? A cousin? A daughter? I doubt that last one.
    Last edited by lolipiece; 19th May 2017 at 10:21 AM.

The pace was fast in this one. So Sun is the victor (as expected) but wow he's already in the boat to Akala? I mean it's good we've already spent many chapters in the tournament of Melemele. Since this is the end of the first volume is a good way to conclude it, all Melemele as the introduction.

Now the question is who else is in the boat? Also what reason will Moon have to travel Alola? Maybe to investigate the hole in the sky? Since she lost Gladion probably didn't tell her nothing so...

Edit: Oh yeah also about Moon, I was theorizing that possibility a few months ago. I mean the DP remakes are at the end of the corner so it's a good way to make the conection between the two arcs.
    Last edited by Moni_22; 19th May 2017 at 11:12 AM.

Poor Moon and her team of Poisons. Not shocked that she didn't win, after all Sunny Boy would have beaten her in the finals anyway. Nice to see Litten win the game. I don't know why but I really love Sun's cat team of Litten and Meowth. It just looks so unique and cool in a way. If there is a DP remake being teased here and there I hope Sun gets a Glameow. Come on, Sunny Boy and a Glameow would work wonders. It could steal money for him behind his back and he'd never know where the money came from.

Moon possibly being a Berlitz would be so amusing. I hope that is the case. It would be great world building for PokeSpecial and I'd love to see a Berlitz reunion with Moon bringing all her poisonous Pokemon to the table. Just imagine the interactions
    Moon/Glovehead Berlitz! Make it a reality for a Berlitz reunion celebration!

Huh, finally! This stupid tournament ended, so that the manga can finally move on.
    Really, that was such an awful way to start a new manga arc. It wouldn't have been that annoying in those golden times when PokeSpe ran in three monthly magazines. But at this moment it was just painful.

It's a pity that we'll going straight to Akala, though. There was still a bunch of things to explore in Melemele. But well, I hope they at least make the Akala part nice.
    Last edited by Maxim; 19th May 2017 at 12:29 PM.
    I don't come here as often as I used to, do I?

Awww, we don't get Sun vs. Moon. Heck, even Moon vs. Gladion and Sun vs. Gladion looked rushed. But oh well. Time to actually continue with the story!

Since it looks like Sun's traveling alone (for now), I wonder where Moon is. She kinda disappeared after she lost to Gladion. I wouldn't be surprised if she's of Berlitz blood though, since she resembles Platinum quite a bit and comes from a region with a different ambiance than Alola.

Moon from Berlitz family is a good idea, since Pokedex holders have no any family relationship members. (We only get Green has a sister, and Blue and Silver who are similar sister-brother relationship.) Although we do not know if Kusaka will adopt this idea.

Gladion thinks that Sun has no resolution to join the battle and let Sun be angry. He also mentioned the things of one hundred million yen again. This seems to really hide some secrets?

Oh, so Rotom Pokedex seems to talk also in here.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 19th May 2017 at 6:07 PM.

Good good, things are moving quick. Moon Berlitz? Sinnoh? Also how far are we in BW2?

Moon could be related to Platinum?

Would Kusaka be told in advance by the company that Sinnoh remakes were happening? He kind of foreshadowed that there wouldn't be a Z version when Malva took Fennekin and crushed the third Pokedex.
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Rough translations of the leaked pages can be found here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

____

I do wish more chapters would go to Pokemon Fan

or have a split arc where all the trial stuff would happen in Pokemon Fan out of sync with the main Skull/Aether plot.

I don't know why Kusaka doesn't collect the Fan chapters into the standalone volumes, but eh...

Quote Originally Posted by Red and Blue View Post
    Moon could be related to Platinum?

Would Kusaka be told in advance by the company that Sinnoh remakes were happening? He kind of foreshadowed that there wouldn't be a Z version when Malva took Fennekin and crushed the third Pokedex.
    Yea, when this happened one year ago before SM was introduced. Although I do not think this is enough to imply that DP remake will be launched. I think this may be implied the next assembly of Pokedex holders instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryousha View Post
    I do wish more chapters would go to Pokemon Fan

or have a split arc where all the trial stuff would happen in Pokemon Fan out of sync with the main Skull/Aether plot.

I don't know why Kusaka doesn't collect the Fan chapters into the standalone volumes, but eh...
    I think this is to make sure that mini-volume and formal-volume are different.

-----------------------

Sun and Hau's interaction is cute XD

Sun ridiculed Moon that Alolan Grimer has dark type is even the Alolan little baby all know.

Moon let Grimer poisoned Porygon, but still lost to Gladion because of the plot needs XD

Sun thinks that Moon has a look at his battle, but Moon is not looking due her absent-minded.

When Sun use Z-move, this have the power to inject into his arm from the sky suddenly. I think this may be related to Ultra Wormhole.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 20th May 2017 at 5:03 PM.

Noo moon lost but oh well the plot demand it also the interaction between hau and sun is cute and sun is the one who going to take the island challenge, I'm hoping to see more of sun backstory and why he need a lot of yen
    The UB did not appear which is strange because they kinda show a worm hole a couple of chapter ago.
    Last edited by Nebbygetinthebag; 21st May 2017 at 2:38 AM.

Seriously Man.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post

When Sun use Z-move, this have the power to inject into his arm from the sky suddenly. I think this may be related to Ultra Wormhole.
    According to the games, the energy used when doing a Z-Move, the aura that Totem Pokemon have (in addition to their large size), and the Beast Boost Ability all come from energy that pour out of the Ultra Wormholes. Since Sun doesn't have any Z-Crystals, I guess they're using that as the explanation for En using Inferno Overdrive without having a Firium-Z.

...I guess this would imply you don't necessarily need a Z-Crystal to use a Z-Move if you have the energy with you. Makes sense, I guess.

...Hmm. Would a faller be able to do Z-Moves whenever they want, then?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    ...Hmm. Would a faller be able to do Z-Moves whenever they want, then?
    Wow, that sounds interesting. Knowing this manga is definitely a possibility to see something like that.

Also, did Sun do the dance? I mean I doubt it but it's even more interesting if you can do that without knowing the dance for the move

Quote Originally Posted by Moni_22 View Post
    Wow, that sounds interesting. Knowing this manga is definitely a possibility to see something like that.

Also, did Sun do the dance? I mean I doubt it but it's even more interesting if you can do that without knowing the dance for the move
    Nope. He didn't do the dance. Just a beam of energy entering his Z-crystal then BAM! Inferno Overdrive.

Is it possible Magearna might be caught by PokeSp Gladion since his team theme is artificial Pokemon?
    3DS FC(X/Moon): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y/Sun): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Nope. He didn't do the dance. Just a beam of energy entering his Z-crystal then BAM! Inferno Overdrive.
    Thanks for the clarification. I'm interested if we're going to have more moments like this. Well this is essence of Z Moves, something to use in the heat of the moment.

I see some people say that Sun just put the Firium Z pose. Although I did not see it...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...h.up86fzvhwbv1

Entire Text Script is out since the chapter is out and my co-translator lives in Japan as a teacher. ^-^

Gladion says he has to wait in a place where he would know when "the time" comes. I guess it's a hint that he will join Team Skull? Maybe he thinks that joining a group will make it easier for him to know about what's happening in the region, so that he'll know if something appears.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12