Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adventure Weekend event!

The event just ended. Unfortunately I had .02 more kilometers to walk before getting another buddy candy when the changeover happened, so now I have to walk an additional 3.8 kilometers to get that candy. Oh well. The event was good though. I may have only found one Larvitar the entire time, but at least the change in buddy distance got me enough Larvitar candy to get a Tyrantiar anyways. Now I need to walk a Mareep for 50 candies. I'm also glad to have enough candies to power up my perfect IV Kabutops all the way. Kabutops may not be that good in this game, but he's one of my favorites, and I like to focus on powering my favorites, rather than the best.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old.
    Check it out!

For news, reviews, info on my games Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, and features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon, including pictures, visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website. Join us as we celebrate Ash's 20th 10th Birthday!

Good event for me, although didn't find new Pokémon at all. Except one, and it wasn't even a rock-type. Stantler. Never found a Larvitar, although I did see its shadow once, but it fled long before I could reach the area it was on. Was also close to Macargo, too, but it disappeared before I could reach it. Walked with Togepi for the extra buddy candy. Had 19 before starting walking with Togepi, now at 43. So I walked 18km with it, thus earning 24 Togepi Candy.

So not very good in terms of new Pokémon, but good for candy, I suppose. I did find a second Mareep on Tuesday and was able to catch it, bringing me to 12 Mareep Candy. Used a Pinap Berry on all Mareep so far.

I only ended up catching 1 Larvitar, no Aerodacytl ( although that doesn't bother me since I hatched two of them prior to the event.). I did get 2 10km eggs, one of which is at 9.1 / 10 so I'm hoping that is a Larvitar with more than 16 candy. I walked Mareep a bit, but not as much as I would have liked due to weather and hurting myself.
    2015-2017: VGC Premier Challenge Organizer / Midseason Showdown Organizer
    Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nint...ile/KINGARCEUS
    Showdown: Playful Latios
    Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/dragonexpert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12